babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Saturday night again on tv was pretty awful as personally had to endure overrated Alice and pointless valentina
Whilst thankfully treated to a seductive hour with Beth
Wasn't too fussed with the web was having more fun playing forza horizon 5 on my xbox one

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-11-2021 21:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Took Friday and Saturday off the shows as had a busy day out on Saturday but looks like I didn't miss much, thankfully Sunday was pretty good last night,
Jess was back doing a excellent naughty webshow naked legs wide playing with her lovely pussy lots with fingers and toys, she's such fun to watch, glad she's back,
Azura did a good section on TV lots of playing with her cute little boobs,
Beth did her usual excellent TV show she looked amazing naked,
Jamie and Roxie Bardot on a rare night show did a fun GG show Roxie was in charge and Jamie was loving it lots off boob and bum play was fun show,
Stella was excellent on TV showed off how flexible her legs are loved the sexy boots she had on,
Mia Middleton was her usual excellent self on TV she was happy having lots of fun playing with her boobs and using the desk well to show off her perfect peachy bum,
A lot of good stuff last night from a good line up of girls,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-11-2021 12:06
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another good night to round off the weekend!
Beth and Mia Middleton were the main girls plus on FV we also saw:April Mae, Stella, Jamie Knight and Amber Paige.
Beth was on 673 for 3 hours 4 minutes! and went naked as usual BUT wasn't on 674!
Mia was only on 673 for 31 minutes but was on 674 for 1 hour 20 minutes and was fully naked for 21 minutes in nice positions playing with her lovely big tits!
Also on 673 we saw April for 33 minutes topless from the start and really showing off and playing with her amazing big tits and shaking her lovely big bum! AND Stella was on for literally the first few seconds! The end of her Sky show I presume.
On 674 we saw April for 41 minutes and Stella for 34 minutes:similar to their shows on 673. Amber Paige was on for 56 minutes (in two sections) really showing off her amazing big tits and playing with them BUT one section was mainly top half shots. Jamie Knight was on for 1 hour! and was fully naked for 33 minutes using various positions including sat/knelt up crouched and laid on her back, front and side really rubbing her pussy and playing with her amazing 32"E tits! Excellent and my best footage of her!
And Mia Middleton did two good sections: in her first one she was fully naked for 21 minutes sat up (front shot), crouched and laid on her front really playing with her lovely big tits!
So two very good shows BUT for me 674 was the best one because of Jamie and Mia both going naked!
Tonight: Priya.........plus Sabrina Jade, Yasmin Nicole and Kimmy Lopez are in until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Kendal London, Hayley Maye, Amber Paige, April Mae and Sapphire Rose!..........Enjoy!?
Nowadays bit of sad news: last time Buffy Le Brat was on the web she had a message saying Buffy is leaving only six more shows. A great shame as she always seems posh when she speaks but..............
15-11-2021 12:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Very little Friday night and Saturday night winsaw the impact from the small stints were better than the main girls

As for last night far far better the usual variety feast from Beth and Mia Middleton mixed with the cameos from April Amber Jamie and Stella and I'm happy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-11-2021 21:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2021 21:32 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Very little Friday night and Saturday night winsaw the impact from the small stints were better than the main girls

As for last night far far better the usual variety feast from Beth and Mia Middleton mixed with the cameos from April Amber Jamie and Stella and I'm happy

And it was good seeing Jamie and Mia in nice naked sections:Jamie really used very good positions!
15-11-2021 22:20
winsaw Offline

Monday night was a good start to the week,
April Jones was on the sky only TV show not seen her on TV in ages she looked stunning showing off her lovely big boobs very well,
Stella was her usual excellent self on TV lots of boob play and peachy bum action she's got great energy, on the web she spread her legs wide and enjoyed playing with her lovely pussy with toys and fingers,
Isla Fox got naked on the web and played with her pussy she was having lots of fun doing it,
April Mae got naked on the web and got her perfect peachy bum all creamy,
Kendel played with her lovely big boobs lots and got naked showing off her peachy bum,
Enjoyed the start to the week,

16-11-2021 11:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-11-2021 11:50 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night was a good start to the week,
April Jones was on the sky only TV show not seen her on TV in ages she looked stunning showing off her lovely big boobs very well,
Stella was her usual excellent self on TV lots of boob play and peachy bum action she's got great energy, on the web she spread her legs wide and enjoyed playing with her lovely pussy with toys and fingers,
Isla Fox got naked on the web and played with her pussy she was having lots of fun doing it,
April Mae got naked on the web and got her perfect peachy bum all creamy,
Kendel played with her lovely big boobs lots and got naked showing off her peachy bum,
Enjoyed the start to the week,

Sorry to disagree but I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty awful! For the first 15 minutes or so there was confusion with the wrong shows on the wrong channels! Both the twins were on both channels: Priya was on 673 for 1 hour 19 minutes and 1 hour 20 minutes on 674 and Preeti was on 673 for 2 hours 6 minutes! but for ONLY 16 minutes on 674! Priya upped her game slightly as her twin was on! And went naked in one section: Preeti was naked except for a strap? once on 673.
As well as the twins we also saw:
(673) Amber Paige for 54 minutes braless from the start and really playing with her lovely big tits as usual! And Amanda for JUST 5 minutes at the beginning (674's show!)
(674) April Mae for 55 minutes showing off and playing with her amazing big tits and showing off her lovely bum as usual. A nice longish section as well!
Stella for 59 minutes showing off her body as she does.
And Amanda Rendall for just 25 minutes went braless briefly!
So (for me) not a good night. Despite both twins being main girls I didn't think they were great. And the other girls (mainly) were as good! There were also some longish advert breaks: especially on 674! Also on 674 I think the producer? must have fallen asleep as for the whole 5 hours the graphics said: "Amanda is now live" !! Rather summed up last night for me!
Tonight: Alice and Beth! Please a few of my favourites are on the webshow:Hayley Maye, Sarah Louise, Alex Le Tissier! and Luna Lamora! Enjoy!?..............
16-11-2021 13:31
winsaw Offline

Tuesday night was very good for me
Beth and Layla seamed to be main TV girls as got lots of air time and both where very good,
Beth did her usual excellent naked show on TV showed off her lovely curves so well,
Layla was very good in the office lots of bending over the desk working her gorgeous peachy bum, standing up moving around the set as well playing with her lovely big boobs great energy,
Luna was on TV a couple of times and looked very sexy in her secretary outfit lots of peachy bum action , got her lovely boobs out and played with them, she's definitely get more confident on TV,
Amiya was excellent on the web show lots of playing with her lovely hairy pussy , took a big dildo deep it also shot fake cum all over get pussy which was sexy ,
Anna looked lovely as always oiled up her perfect boobs good peachy bum action struggle for tips a bit so didn't see that much from her,
Sarah Lou very good old school show on TV enjoying herself playing with her amazing big boobs,
Eva Ray was having lots of fun playing with her big boobs she's so smiley and cute great watch,
Delia didn't see her do very much but she did give a lot of info on the new bs rules,
I enjoyed the night

17-11-2021 12:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-11-2021 12:31 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was very good for me
Beth and Layla seamed to be main TV girls as got lots of air time and both where very good,
Beth did her usual excellent naked show on TV showed off her lovely curves so well,
Layla was very good in the office lots of bending over the desk working her gorgeous peachy bum, standing up moving around the set as well playing with her lovely big boobs great energy,
Luna was on TV a couple of times and looked very sexy in her secretary outfit lots of peachy bum action , got her lovely boobs out and played with them, she's definitely get more confident on TV,
Amiya was excellent on the web show lots of playing with her lovely hairy pussy , took a big dildo deep it also shot fake cum all over get pussy which was sexy ,
Anna looked lovely as always oiled up her perfect boobs good peachy bum action struggle for tips a bit so didn't see that much from her,
Sarah Lou very good old school show on TV enjoying herself playing with her amazing big boobs,
Eva Ray was having lots of fun playing with her big boobs she's so smiley and cute great watch,
Delia didn't see her do very much but she did give a lot of info on the new bs rules,
I enjoyed the night

Yes I enjoyed the FV shows last night: 674 especially as it had mostly longish sections than 673.
As you say Beth and Layla were on a lot despite Alice being a "main: girl BUT she wasn't on as much as she usually is!
Beth was on 673 for just 30 minutes and only 54 minutes on 674!
Alice was on 673 for 1 hour 41 minutes! BUT only 19 minutes on 674!
Layla was on for 24 minutes on 673 and 58 minutes on 674.
We also saw:
Melia Leigh (673) for 25 minutes using good positions showing off her body nicely.
Sarah Louise (674) for just 30 minutes really showing off and playing with her amazing HUGE tits!
Luna Lamora (673) for just 31 minutes as a sexy secretary going braless and showing off her lovely tits.
But Jamie Knight was on 673 for 32 minutes BUT for 1 hour 45 minutes on 674! Very good as usual and really showing off and playing with her amazing 32"E tits as usual! She was on until 4.49!
So two slightly different shows but both were quite good: for me 674 was the winner with mostly longer sections and not much of Alice! SORRY! And good long footage of Jamie Knight: closing the show and being as good as she always is!
One difference was that 674 again only used MK girls!
I also saw Luna on the webshow as a sexy secretary and Hayley Maye and they were both very good as usual.
Tonight: Preeti, Sophie Hart until 4.00am and Kimmy Lopez and Piggy Mouth in until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Mia Middleton, Layla Rose and Luna Lamora!
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2021 14:36 by trains55.)
17-11-2021 14:30
winsaw Offline

Found Wednesday a quiet night with not much going on
The webshow was dead nothing much happening at all
On TV
Kimmy got to do a good section on the sky only show just a small thong on moved around well showing off her amazing body , did a nice bit of standing up, loved the peachy bum action,
Hannah did a very good section in the office , good use of the desk to show off her perfect peachy bum, lots of boob play as well she really deserve more TV time,
Amber Paige did her usual fun happy TV show good energy lots of standing and movement showed off her lovely body very well ,
And that was it really for me a few good sections in between not a lot else very special,
A very quiet mid week show, not had one like that in a few weeks,

18-11-2021 11:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV