babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(09-11-2021 12:49 )hornball Wrote:  I am puzzled how some see some models not 'doing much' or being 'static' while others 'do more' since they all do essentially the same. Given the set restrictions (terrible in my view) and the fact that all that is asked of them, is to adopt sex position after sex position, notably the obsession that is doggy over the desk, I am not sure what extra those who are deemed to have 'not done much' could do, or more notably what those who have been seen to 'have done more/better' have actually done differently?? Am I missing something??HuhWink

Only that the 'difference' is whether the reviewer likes the girl or not lol

I've said the same thing in another thread, they all, barring the rare exception, do the same thing. Night after night. The environment allows for little else.
11-11-2021 10:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That was a special Wednesday night,
Brooks what a debut a star is born, that's one of the best TV shows I have seen in ages , you never would have known she was in a new environment she used the set very well loved seeing her bent over the desk working her perfect peachy bum, you could see she was enjoying the freedom having a cameraman there gave her as she moved into many sexy positions ,
Melia was excellent we where treated to two stints on TV if u watch on sky, was her usual high energy self lots of boob play, very naughty on the web showed off her lovely pussy lots, also got oiled up and played with a dildo, great energy all night really enjoying herself,
Georgia spice continued to show why she's bs star in the making did a god section on TV showed off her lovely little boobs very well and good to see a girl not in the standard positions, on the web was very naughty as always lots of pussy and ass play,
Amber Paige did the best web show I see from her in ages naked showing off her lovely pussy in lots of different positions for a long time loved all the peachy bum action as well ,
Bs really are on a good run this month

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-11-2021 12:08
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(11-11-2021 12:08 )winsaw Wrote:  That was a special Wednesday night,
Brooks what a debut a star is born, that's one of the best TV shows I have seen in ages , you never would have known she was in a new environment she used the set very well loved seeing her bent over the desk working her perfect peachy bum, you could see she was enjoying the freedom having a cameraman there gave her as she moved into many sexy positions ,
Melia was excellent we where treated to two stints on TV if u watch on sky, was her usual high energy self lots of boob play, very naughty on the web showed off her lovely pussy lots, also got oiled up and played with a dildo, great energy all night really enjoying herself,
Georgia spice continued to show why she's bs star in the making did a god section on TV showed off her lovely little boobs very well and good to see a girl not in the standard positions, on the web was very naughty as always lots of pussy and ass play,
Amber Paige did the best web show I see from her in ages naked showing off her lovely pussy in lots of different positions for a long time loved all the peachy bum action as well ,
Bs really are on a good run this month
Didnt see Georgia Spice on FV BUT not too worried as she was very good the other day and was on for about an hour!!
Last night was all about Brooks: a TRUE star in the making!! Can't wait until we see her again! And BS really gave her lots of TV screen time! Thanks for that BS!!.........
11-11-2021 14:14
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you winsaw and trains a good Wednesday night viewing
Standard night for preeti
Nice cameos from Amber Lori and stella
Whilst my first time seeing this Brooks I was pleasantly surprised how she just got on with it and added variety beating a fair chunk of the current night girls atm and that was just her first night on babestation looking forward to see what happens next with her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-11-2021 21:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

This has been a good week enjoyed Thursday as well,
Cici back on TV doing a good show loved all the on all fours peachy bum action,
Stella a couple of excellent TV session good to see her standing up really showing off her lovely curves, liked the outfit she had on in 2nd section something different very sexy,
Mia Middleton was her usual naughty self on the web showed some pussy and played with a big dildo very sexy ,
Brooks looked stunning naked on the web what a body she has, get the feeling she's going to get more naughty as gets used to bs,
Missy showed off her lovely pussy.
Luna and Amiya did there usual fun GG show
A lot of good stuff going on last night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-11-2021 12:07
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(12-11-2021 12:07 )winsaw Wrote:  This has been a good week enjoyed Thursday as well,
Cici back on TV doing a good show loved all the on all fours peachy bum action,
Stella a couple of excellent TV session good to see her standing up really showing off her lovely curves, liked the outfit she had on in 2nd section something different very sexy,
Mia Middleton was her usual naughty self on the web showed some pussy and played with a big dildo very sexy ,
Brooks looked stunning naked on the web what a body she has, get the feeling she's going to get more naughty as gets used to bs,
Missy showed off her lovely pussy.
Luna and Amiya did there usual fun GG show
A lot of good stuff going on last night,

Yes another good night! No Priya so as well as Mia Yasmin we saw Stella on for a longish time on both FV channels and a few other girls who helped out.
Mia was on 673 only for a total of 1 hour 25 minutes and went naked in one section but we suffered from a lot of top half shots and she was a bit static! Stella was on 673 for 1 hour 20 minutes and went naked and for 1 hour 58 minutes on 674 and went naked again. Her best section was on 674 showing off her landing strip! Georgia Spice was on 673 for 41 minutes and went topless really playing with her lovely small tits and shaking her bum.
Brooks was on 673 only for 37 minutes and was topless most of her section really shaking and playing with her amazing big tits and shaking her lovely bum!
Missy Le Anne was on 674 only for 30 minutes going braless and taking her tights off. She moved her pants down slightly briefly!
Sarah Daniel was on 673 for literally the first minute on 673 but for 1 hour 54 minutes on 674 in two sections: her last one was from 3.45 until 4.50! She went topless on and off as usual and really showed off and played with her amazing 38"GG natural tits!! Lovely!
We didn't see Cici (one of my favourites) at all but the girls who were on did very well!
Tonight:Bella Mendez and Valentina plus Sophie Hart and Priya are in until 4.00am and Kimmy Lopez is in until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow; Nicole Snow, Lucia Maria, Amber Paige, Sarah Louise and Jamie Knight........Enjoy!?.........
12-11-2021 14:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Stella was the only real highlight for me last night a full rounded variety feast took her chance in being in for priya with such ease
Mia yasmin as per normal very little impact
A good 45-50 stint with Brooks after the night before
Sarah daniel very limited despite probably having the biggest tits on babestation nights atm

If the schedule is right it's gonna be a flat Friday as priya and valentina offer up very little whilst Bella needs to add a bit of variety

12-11-2021 17:33
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So last night was OK but not great!
673:
Valentina was on for 1 hour 44 minutes! In three sections doing her usual show!
Bella was on for just 46 minutes going "naked" except for her shoes for 29 minutes in various positions: quite good
Sarah Louise was on for 1 hour 15 minutes in one of her SMALL bikinis! She soon ditched her bra and really played with her amazing HUGE tits and showed off her big bum as well! A few top half shots which spoilt it a bit!
And Nicole was on for 41 minutes at the beginning and went braless early showing off her lovely tits and moved her pants down slightly briefly.
So a reasonable show for a Friday. All the girls were good but Valentina wasn't any different to normal!
There was also a 22 minute advert break between Valentina's last two sections! BS obviously couldn't sort out proper breaks for the girls without affecting the TV shows!!......
674:
Valentina was only on for 25 minutes! At the start: so probably the end of a Sky section!?
Bella was on for 1 hour 9 minutes in two sections: similar to her shows on 673.
Melia Leigh was on for 47 minutes going topless early and braless.
Lucia Maria was on for just 30 minutes braless from the start and showing off her lovely body as usual!
And Poppy was on for 34 minutes before we saw a blank screen for 46 minutes! And then we saw Bella in her last section. So was it just on FV or on Sky as well? Not sure if Poppy was on for longer than what we saw on FV!
So another reasonable show spoilt slightly by the blank screen!
All the girls were good.
Not much difference between the shows: didn't think they were worth keeping.
Tonight:
Valentina again!.......and Alice! plus Preeti until 4.00am and Piggy Mouth, Rosey Love and Scarlett Harper in until 6.00am. And a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Beth Bennett, Bella Mendez and Jamie Knight...........Enjoy!?
No review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up when I am able to.
13-11-2021 10:57
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Kimmy was fantastic for the short time she was on she’s one of the best consistent performers. Wow the flexibility. More pls Kimmy
13-11-2021 14:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The small appreances from poppy Nicole and melia I found more enjoyable than watching valentina and Bella all night
I'm hopeful that we can see more of Nicole soon as she's badly missed on a full night than just the less than a hour we see her on tv

13-11-2021 14:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV