babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Like you said trains without Sophie and valentina it was a better night than predicted
Jamie is slowly growing on me with some added variety
Bella I'm unmoved by her she's like Lori of old very little variety
Was enjoyable cameos from Lucia Stella and Amanda
Whilst saw a little of Ashley on the web in between the usual blur which was disappointing we need her on our TV screens especially when there's very little spark on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-11-2021 13:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Friday night ,
Stella was very good on TV and web, loved all the peachy bum action on TV, then naked on the web playing with her lovely pussy lots including fucking it with 4 fingers very impressed,
Kendel was on the sky only TV show, showed off her lovely big boobs very well,
Hayley was her usual naughty self on the web lots of pussy play fun on the mic as well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-11-2021 14:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2021 13:16 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Like you said trains without Sophie and valentina it was a better night than predicted
Jamie is slowly growing on me with some added variety
Bella I'm unmoved by her she's like Lori of old very little variety
Was enjoyable cameos from Lucia Stella and Amanda
Whilst saw a little of Ashley on the web in between the usual blur which was disappointing we need her on our TV screens especially when there's very little spark on tv

Yes it would have been good to see Ashley Emma last night but the other girls did their best!
06-11-2021 18:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2021 14:53 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Friday night ,
Stella was very good on TV and web, loved all the peachy bum action on TV, then naked on the web playing with her lovely pussy lots including fucking it with 4 fingers very impressed,
Kendel was on the sky only TV show, showed off her lovely big boobs very well,
Hayley was her usual naughty self on the web lots of pussy play fun on the mic as well,

Friday as I said was very different BUT quite entertaining! And it's so predictable that BS put Kendal on BEFORE FV began: very annoying but predictable! Hopefully I will see her eventually !!!!!!?
06-11-2021 18:58
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

673 was worth it again last night with Jamie, Zeena, Layla and Bella Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-11-2021 09:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

VERY briefly before I go out!
674 was the best FV show for me AND Jamie Knight was my BOTN: FULLY naked which is more than Alice and Bella managed although they had their pants well down! Jamie was only naked for 27 minutes BUT used very good positions and fullish shots! Her best section that I have seen from her! Thanks Jamie and THANKS BS!! .......See you later!
07-11-2021 09:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was a nice surprise seeing Jamie butt naked made up for seeing Bella again in repeat mode all night whilst don't care about Alice these days whilst poppy had a brief cameo likewise layla and zeena and missy a bit more like it on a Saturday night for a change

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-11-2021 12:35
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-11-2021 12:35 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Was a nice surprise seeing Jamie butt naked made up for seeing Bella again in repeat mode all night whilst don't care about Alice these days whilst poppy had a brief cameo likewise layla and zeena and missy a bit more like it on a Saturday night for a change

Yes I really enjoyed Jamie Knight as she stept up and was fully naked and in very good positions as well! Alice and Bella moved their pants well down but kept them on! And although Jamie wasn't on for that long: 1 hour 28 minutes in total on both FV shows she seemed to do MUCH more than the other girls! I thought it was the best Saturday night for sometime and there weren't any girls on that I didn't like! 674 was my show to keep!!
Tonight: Mia Yasmin and Beth!!? Plus Yasmin Nicole and Janesa Mia are on until 6.00am but obviously they won't be on FV!? as usual.......
And several of my favourites are on the webshow: Bella Mendez, April Mae, Mia Middleton, Sapphire Rose, Layla Rose, Alex Le Tissier! and Lucia Maria............Enjoy!?.........
07-11-2021 13:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Looks like I missed a good Saturday night for once ,

Sunday though was it's usual enjoyable show, lots of web girls doing well on TV ,
Sky only show had Alexa ,Yasmin Nicole and Sapphire Rose on,
Alexa lots of playing with her huge boobs, she's starting to move more got on all fours working her peachy bum for a bit, very happy as always,
Yasmin very good again lots of twerking her gorgeous peachy bum, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs , had great energy lots of different positions,
Sapphire was new to me she kept covered up so hard to really tell what she's like on TV, looked to have a good body ,
The sky only show was definitely one for fans of natural boobs,
April had a very good night, she was using cream on the web and got her lovely big boobs and peachy bum very creamy , great to see her on TV she was full of energy standing up moving into lots of sexy positions, she was having fun all night great to watch,
Poppy did a nice section on TV showed off her peachy bum and fit body very well and good use of the desk set,
Layla rose was very good again , did a sexy oil show on the web her curves looked amazing covered in oil, did a good section on TV as well lots of boob play, love how she looks at camera with those sexy eyes,
A very good Sunday night I thought

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021 11:46 by winsaw.)
08-11-2021 11:46
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

No need for the web last night:

Sapphire Rose ( been a very long time since she was seen on tv last)
April Mae
Layla
Hannah Sofia (an extended time on tv for once)

It was a real struggle to decide which channel to stay with, particularly as April/Layla were on at the same time. If ever there was an opportune time for a 2 for 1, it was last night!

Is Babestation on the way back??
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021 12:45 by hornball.)
08-11-2021 12:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV