babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Again I enjoyed bs show last night, starting to worry about what the weekend hello be like as it's gone so well this week so far , hope bs manage to keep it up,
Cici looked beautiful on TV good peachy bum action showed off her lovely big boobs very well,
Bella Lola did a fun high energy show on TV lots of boob play and peachy bum action she's looking confident and happy on TV now,
Crystal Candy had her lovely big boobs out on TV she didn't do much but those boobs look so good,
Lana bunny got naked on the web spread her legs wide and played with her juicy pussy first time I had seen her do that ,
Georgia spice was naked on the web legs wide for a long time showing off her lovely pussy in different positions also played with it with a dildo didn't know she was so naughty,
So to unexpected naughty web shows always a bonus and two girls I will keep more of an eye on now,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-10-2021 10:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2021 10:46 )winsaw Wrote:  Again I enjoyed bs show last night, starting to worry about what the weekend hello be like as it's gone so well this week so far , hope bs manage to keep it up,
Cici looked beautiful on TV good peachy bum action showed off her lovely big boobs very well,
Bella Lola did a fun high energy show on TV lots of boob play and peachy bum action she's looking confident and happy on TV now,
Crystal Candy had her lovely big boobs out on TV she didn't do much but those boobs look so good,
Lana bunny got naked on the web spread her legs wide and played with her juicy pussy first time I had seen her do that ,
Georgia spice was naked on the web legs wide for a long time showing off her lovely pussy in different positions also played with it with a dildo didn't know she was so naughty,
So to unexpected naughty web shows always a bonus and two girls I will keep more of an eye on now,
Yes another good night: didn't see Crystal Candy on FV but otherwise agree with you about the rest of the girls. I always enjoy seeing Cici on TV on her rare occasions:although I don't really like tattoos she always does a high octane performance like she did last night! And I saw Georgia Spice another of my new favourites on the webshow: like you I was a bit shocked by how much she showed us BUT really enjoyed it!!!!!
So didnt you see Francesca on TV?? Certainly judging by her first nightshow last night she is definitely worth watching!!!!!!
28-10-2021 11:16
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Sarah Louise was on the schedule but never saw her at all. Another fabrication or no show.
28-10-2021 12:26
winsaw Offline

I really enjoyed Thursday night, best night of this week so far for me,
Luna was my botn she had I think her best night yet at bs , a proper boobs out TV show she looked very happy and confident , on the web she got naked and oiled up showed off some pussy when buzzing it, excellent stuff,
Megan and Amber Paige did another of the fun GG show lost of playing with each other boobs and bums, both where having a great time was fun to watch,
Georgia Brown was back after a little break and did an epic pussy play show took a big dildo deep making herself very wet she's one of the most naughty girls,
Kimmy got on TV and did a really good show , lots of boob play and peachy bum action she works the camera so well one of the best on TV,
I was fun to watch all night always something good going on I thought,

29-10-2021 11:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So after a good week until now I thought that last night's FV shows were quite flat!
Alice and Priya were the main girls! Alice was naked a lot of the time as usual BUT had a lot of top half sections! Priya was braless all night and used two different outfits but was static and boring to watch! Alice was on 673 for only 29 minutes and 1 hour 41 minutes! on 674. Priya was on 673 for 1 hour 19 minutes and 1 hour 7 minutes on 674
We also saw Olivia Berzinc on both channels topless, Kimmy on 673 braless, Layla on 673 braless, Chantel Lane on 673 topless showing off her huge tits and Melia on 674 braless in various positions. Olivia Berzinc was on for longer than the other girls ( 50 and 58 minutes) who were on for the "usual " 30 minutes or so . So for me not a GREAT show! And also 674 (again) had longish advert breaks between girls BUT 673 only had ONE longish one 12 minutes! I still can't see why this happens especially when swapping to a different set!
So I thought it was a night to forget! I'm guessing that the webshow was good as there seemed to be a lot of girls on!.......
Tonight: Beth plus Sophie and the twins are in from 10.00 till 4.00 and Yasmin Nicole, Rosey Love, Chloe Love and Lucia Maria are in until 6.00am! But of course we probably won't see them on FV: haven't seen Yasmin Nicole on TV for ages BUT she does very good shows on the web showing off her amazing body! Some of my favourites are on the webshow: Luna Lamora, Olivia Berzinc, Alice, Jamie Knight and Zara Lei...............
29-10-2021 11:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Could have done with more kimmy on tv than putting up with Alice and priya who often offer up very little and it's been like that for months
Olivia was alright yet usual repeative chantel does nothing for me and layla was average at best

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-10-2021 17:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. I'm not a fan of cosplay and don't approve of Halloween so wasn't really looking forward to this weekend's shows!
But last night's FV shows were a bit of fun.
The main girls were Beth and Jamie Knight in place of Bella Mendez who I assume wasn't on at all last night.
Both girls were on a fair amount of time: Beth only 41 minutes on 673 but 2 hours 5 minutes on 674, Jamie: 2 hours minutes on 673 but just 36 minutes on 674. Both went topless or braless and were their usual excellent selves: Jamie really playing with her amazing big tits as she does so well!
We also saw: Olivia on both channels topless, Lori (673 only) topless early and stripped down to her pants but very loud as usual! And Rosey Love (674 on) : she was on for 43 minutes but stayed covered up!
So two similar but slightly different shows!
673 just used MK girls and 674 just used one webgirl: Rosey but both shows had a longish advert break of about 18/19 minutes until 4.18 which was a shame as mostly the other breaks were fairly brief especially on 673 where the first three sections flowed into each other: it can be done! But in truth three different sets were used!!.......
So a different but fun evening!
I'm guessing that the web was quite good with so many girls on!? I started to watch but didn't last long before going to sleep!!........
Tonight: Preeti: at the moment the only girl listed plus Ashley Emma is available from 10.00 till 3.00
and a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Cici Anders, Buffy Le Brat, Mia Yasmin, Lindsey Bean, Hayley Maye, Amber Paige and Janesa Mia! With a few doing something special on the web!
No review tomorrow morning but I will be on here later on tomorrow to catch up on tonight's shows: and don't forget the clocks go back tonight so we get an extra hour sleep and an extra hour of fun!? on the shows! Enjoy!?...............
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2021 12:39 by trains55.)
30-10-2021 12:12
winsaw Offline

Will review Fri and sat night as was at the football yesterday enjoying Bristol city winning at home for the first time since January,
Friday
Jamie was a main girl and did a great show she had a sexy outfit on that really showed off her lovely curves, lots of peachy bum action and boob play , had good energy all I lots of different positions ,
Beth was the other main girl and did her usual Highly enjoyable TV show not sure who her outfit was , got semi naked lots of sexy positions worked the camera well,
Chloe was back looked sexy in red , was happy and full of energy moving a lot showing off her perfect peachy bum and amazing big boobs always like it when she's happy like that ,
Zara showed off her lovely pussy on all fours after getting her peachy bum all creamy,
Yasmin Nicole was excellent on the web one of her best shows I have seen she was a sexy cowgirl and appropriately she rid a big dildo in a number of positions,
A very entertaining nighty two of the best on TV and the web was also good,
Saturday
Sabrina got some rare TV time and didn't disappoint great energy lots of different positions really showed off her fit body , she was having lots of fun, excellent peachy bum action in a tiny thong,
Saw a little bit of Jess West for the first time in ages had her lovely big boobs out but seamed to give up early as not getting many tips,
Luna and Amiya did there usual fun GG show a bit of old school messing around nothing to hard,
Poppy was a very naughty playboy bunny legs wide open playing with her lovely pussy lots,
Lucia looked great on TV really showed off her lovely big boobs so well,
Buffy was brilliant on the web naked showing off her lovely hairy pussy fun on the mic as well,
Some of the other girls shows I couldn't get into at all as they covered themselves in fake blood and it was very un sexy , but still pretty good for a Saturday night,

31-10-2021 11:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Likewise winsaw I was back at rugby International at murrayfield for the first time in a couple of years yesterday
Friday night was better viewing than the usual shite fest Saturday offers up on tv
Beth cheered me up after a iffy week whilst Jamie wasn't too bad backing her up
Lori cameo was pretty good with the volume down
Whilst last night was pretty pathetic with Mia yasmin who did next to nothing for a couple of hours whilst Bella hardly impressed either replaced her bra with black tape and fake blood personally she hasn't earned that top 10 place unlike some think she belongs there she needs to switch it up and not be so repeative
I enjoyed lucias cameos more

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-10-2021 12:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2021 12:20 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Likewise winsaw I was back at rugby International at murrayfield for the first time in a couple of years yesterday
Friday night was better viewing than the usual shite fest Saturday offers up on tv
Beth cheered me up after a iffy week whilst Jamie wasn't too bad backing her up
Lori cameo was pretty good with the volume down
Whilst last night was pretty pathetic with Mia yasmin who did next to nothing for a couple of hours whilst Bella hardly impressed either replaced her bra with black tape and fake blood personally she hasn't earned that top 10 place unlike some think she belongs there she needs to switch it up and not be so repeative
I enjoyed lucias cameos more
Not great as you say but regarding Bella when I saw her on FV she was fully braless without tape and actually went fully naked for a few minutes! But Mia Yasmin wasn't great and as you also say the cameos of Lucia (the other main girl) were better to watch!!? And NO webgirls on FV at all!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2021 13:53 by trains55.)
31-10-2021 13:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV