babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Freeview channel changes
(12-02-2010 03:28 )vila Wrote:  I didn't know Paige was on either, nor did I have time to reorganise my recordings properly and had to forfeit BSX, so I've missed Jodie snogging Paige and sucking her nipple. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

So Jodie sucking PAIGE'S nipple!;was that on BSXtra Freeview? Great I must re-watch my recording! Thanks for that!
12-02-2010 12:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
Wasted 10 minutes last night waiting for channel 99 to start at 10pm. Sad
Then flicked through the channels and found BS1 was transmitting on ch96.
Dionne was on until about 10.40pm. She looked pretty good last night. Next there was an hour of Georgie before Dionne appeared again to introduce Linsey Dawn McKensie, who was appearing for the first time. Linsey was then on until sometime after midnight.

At midnight, Karina was naked on ch94 but was soon replaced by Dionne.

At midnight, ch95 started with Jodie introducing BSextra, a new channel number and also a new start time.
12-02-2010 12:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2010 12:52 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Dionne was on until about 10.40pm. She looked pretty good last night. Next there was an hour of Georgie before Dionne appeared again to introduce Linsey Dawn McKensie, who was appearing for the first time. Linsey was then on until sometime after midnight.

Yes I kept checking BS2 until about 10.30ish and decided not to record it as Dionne was on;SORRY! Then a bit later I found that bS1 was on earlier than usual and GEORGIE was on looking and behaving very sexily as usual;I really love that girl! I then had to cancel my BS99 recording and delete it and re-programme it for Channel 95 BSXta from midnight (an extra hour!) and then record BS1 to get GEORGIE! In the end I managed to record 16 minutes of GEORGIE;which I wouldnt normally have got if BS99 was operating "normally"! So I was quite pleased although very frustrated that it was such a massive re-shuffle and so sudden! I think from now on I will record BSXtra most nights and either BS1 or BS2 until midnight;depending on whos on and which sets are where! By the way do we know what time BS99 eventually started or will it be just from 01.00 in future? I presume it was just teething problems?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 13:04 by Big Boobies.)
12-02-2010 13:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2010 03:04 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  They went to a lot of trouble just to make Big Boobies miss Georgie on Xtra.

Oh my god. Paige as well. The 7am post won't be a pretty sight.

BUT I didnt miss BSXtra! (And I saw PAIGE on BSxtra as well;a bonus!) Read my review thread post later on. I did however miss most of GEORGIE on BS1;not realising until quite late into her section that BS1 was broadcasting much earlier than "usual" on Freeview! I did see about 16 minutes of her though;VERY NICE AND VERY SEXY!!!!' By the way did PAIGE appear anywhere else last night apart from BSXtra (which I got!) or Partyland where she usually "lives"?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 13:10 by Big Boobies.)
12-02-2010 13:07
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2010 12:41 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 03:28 )vila Wrote:  I didn't know Paige was on either, nor did I have time to reorganise my recordings properly and had to forfeit BSX, so I've missed Jodie snogging Paige and sucking her nipple. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

So Jodie sucking PAIGE'S nipple!;was that on BSXtra Freeview? Great I must re-watch my recording! Thanks for that!

Hi there. I've just checked my recording;didnt see anything like that unfortunately! Was it on Sky-only;pre-Freeview? Or didnt it happen anyway but that sort of thing does on BSXtra?
12-02-2010 15:00
Lollorosso Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2010 10:18 )Big Boobies Wrote:  keep your reports coming in especially about GEORGIE!

She popped up to do half an hour right at the end of Partyland (5-5.30). Or rather, popped out. Hubba!

Tattoos, implants: the kiss of death to sexiness.
12-02-2010 19:18
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2010 19:18 )Lollorosso Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 10:18 )Big Boobies Wrote:  keep your reports coming in especially about GEORGIE!

She popped up to do half an hour right at the end of Partyland (5-5.30). Or rather, popped out. Hubba!

Thanks for that;I'm hoping she'll do the same tonight as I'm recording BSXtra and the last 30 minutes of Partyland (05.00 till 05.30)! I really like what she does and the way she does it;she seems to do the similar routines as the other girls very differently! I like the way she's always stretching her body and really squeezing and bouncing her gorgeous tits!!! She is very refreshing and energetic to watch BUT above all absolutely stunning! Did she appear anywhere else;BS1 (again) or BS2 during Freeview hours?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 19:37 by Big Boobies.)
12-02-2010 19:36
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

she had her legs in the air last night thursting away it was quite awesome
12-02-2010 19:38
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2010 19:38 )chrislatimer Wrote:  she had her legs in the air last night thursting away it was quite awesome

Yes I did see that on BS1! isnt she fantastically sexy!
12-02-2010 22:46
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;how did you do last night? I did very well! I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BSXtra hoping to see (at least) GEORGIE and DARYL MORGAN! It worked very well;I think its the best programme I've ever recorded! BS1 started with DARYL for 46 minutes really playing with and bouncing her lovely tits! Then GEORGIE was on until midnight;1 hour 14 minutes! LOVELY STUFF! She was braless in no time and really played with,shook and swayed her whole body and tits and was really thrusting! REALLY GOOD TO SEE! BSXra started with Geri talking with Ella before Ella was on the bed for about 50 minutes.Then Jada joined her for about 15 minutes in a 2-4-1 both going topless. Then Jada was on for a solo secton of about 1 hour 15 minutes. She went pantless at one stage and used cream. Then GEORGIE joined her in a 2-4-1 for about 7 minutes;GEORGIE kept her bra on! GEORGIE was then on on her own for 1 hour 36 minutes;ASOLUTELY LOVELY! She went braless and really shook her body and tits and really played with them and used cream on her tits and arse! I was in heaven again! then DARYL joined GEORGIE for a 2-4-1 of about 25 minutes;this was excellent with lots of tit play;at one stage DARYL'S tits were resting on GEORGIE'S bum! Then DARYL was on until the end of the show still topless.I also recorded the last 30 minutes of Partyland just in case.....It started with Tiffany who was joined after about a minute by GEORGIE for a 2-4-1. They were both braless and although fairly tame (it was Partyland after all!) it was quite entertaining with them both braless.So I was very pleased with my recording;yes I will be keeping it;nearly 4 hours of GEORGIE! plus DARYL as well! I missed out on Dani and CAMILLA;I dont particularly like Dani anyway! So it worked out really well.i'm really enjoying BSXtra;it seems more risque than the "main" channels! Anyway plenty of footage of LOVELY GEORGIE and BUSTY DARYL! I probably wont be able to record anything tonight;(my son is home) but look forward to reding your reports tomorrow;it looks like I'll miss out on PAIGE and STEVIE! Never mind they'll be on again! I'm pleased that STEVIE doesnt appear to have moved away! Anyway bye for now;see you all later!
13-02-2010 10:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV