Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(21-01-2013 01:57 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  And FUCKING HELL Rammy, lets hear some negativity about the programmes coming from you. Because no one can think they are that fucking good as you say they are.

Are you fucking stupid? Get off his back, he doesn't have to say anything negative if he doesn't want to. He seems like a much happier person than you and good on him.

You're wrong, he's not the only one. I like the tame dayshows right up to Sexstation's hardest and everything inbetween, depends on the girl.

You're just one of a few others on here that seems to hate everything. Clear off and get a hobby lad, you're wasting your time here.
21-01-2013 03:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(21-01-2013 03:06 )Don Tingley Wrote:  You're just one of a few others on here that seems to hate everything. Clear off and get a hobby lad, you're wasting your time here.

A bit like 'sikkfukk'? Look at your own sociopathic behaviour before you start casting aspersions. Why the mods ever let you back on here God only knows.
21-01-2013 03:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(21-01-2013 03:19 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(21-01-2013 03:06 )Don Tingley Wrote:  You're just one of a few others on here that seems to hate everything. Clear off and get a hobby lad, you're wasting your time here.

A bit like 'sikkfukk'? Look at your own sociopathic behaviour before you start casting aspersions. Why the mods ever let you back on here God only knows.

[Image: 1267053269_failpunch.gif]
21-01-2013 03:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

There's nothing wrong with liking something, or disliking something, nobody's having a go at him for that, the point people are trying to get across is that you can't like and dislike the same thing like Rammy is trying to do, Fair enough if he favours one channel over another, everybody has their preferred station, but there is no shame in just saying what he prefers and why, instead of trying to tip toe around the things he doesn't like about certain channels, why not just come out with a clear opinion so we all know his views, from what I can see it's clear he favours STD66 over BS, whats the shame in admitting that?, everybody has different tastes, if he prefers girls with some clothes on rather than nude thats his choice, I'm not saying its wrong, but when he says things like "it annoys me when people say this that and the other" and just a few days ago he's said exactly the same is what winds people up.

Of course he's entitled to say positive things about channels, but it's common knowledge we all dislike certain things and every channel has it's own floors, there's no reason why people shouldn't speak about those either, as long as they can back their reasons up clearly, which is what Rammy either can't or won't do.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
21-01-2013 04:08
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(21-01-2013 03:06 )Don Tingley Wrote:  depends on the girl.

Basically resolves this whole see-sawing debate in a nutshell!
21-01-2013 04:14
Banned

What debate does that resolve? were not arguing about which channel is best again, we were trying to work out how rammys thought process works.

Just to make it clear, I out of the big 3 prefer Babestation despite the mic girl, it has the most nudity and is what I like, it also has Lori, Tiff, Georgie, Camilla, Jada, Gina all of who more often than not put on a decent show and have a lot more freedom on 906 than any of the other channels have to offer.

I'll occasionally watch RLC simply when The Twins and Kandi are on, I do like the fact they have more sets but personally im not to fussed about the sets either, as long as the girl is putting on a great show and i'm enjoying it she could be in Bilston fish market for all I care.

And as for STD66 i'm not a fan, I'm not really interested in any of the girls on there, I just find it the most boring out of the 3, I don't see them doing anything that BS and RLC don't do better between them.

That's a clear view of how I see the channels at the moment, obviously other people with have different takes, but it doesn't mean they are wrong, and I won't change my views because of it. If people like Rammy would be clear about what they like and not be so contradictive all the time we wouldn't be questioning them so much.

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 04:48 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
21-01-2013 04:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-01-2013 04:35 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  What debate does that resolve? were not arguing about which channel is best again, we were trying to work out how rammys thought process works.

If people like Rammy would be clear about what they like and not be so contradictive all the time we wouldn't be questioning them so much.

What? Is this a psychology forum now?

Rammy is passionate about the shows and sometimes his enthusiasum gets the better of him when he posts. So what?

He said this, he said that, you said this, I said that. It's like watching a bunch of kids arguing in the playground.
21-01-2013 04:52
Banned

Not at all, but these days a degree in phsycoligy would come in useful on here....

#RODGERS OUT
21-01-2013 05:07
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(21-01-2013 04:35 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  What debate does that resolve? were not arguing about which channel is best again, we were trying to work out how rammys thought process works.

It just struck me that if you had five seconds to sum up what makes one performance or channel more watchable than another, that's the most succinct way of nailing it. What's intrinsic - body build, face and personality - comes before everything.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 05:16 by Addison.)
21-01-2013 05:08
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(21-01-2013 05:08 )Addison Wrote:  

It just struck me that if you had five seconds to sum up what makes one performance or channel more watchable than another, that's the most succinct way of nailing it. What's intrinsic - body build, face and personality - comes before everything.
A premature ejaculator cums before everything.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-01-2013 05:47