Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

The Psychology of the Spend

The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The Psychology of the Spend
(01-03-2021 02:14 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(09-02-2021 15:41 )Dazzler Wrote:  A babe channel girl has pointed something strange and I'm wondering if this thing happens to all babe channel girls when a tip goal is reached or if the babe girls themselves say something on the lines of I'm now gonna get my boobs out or things like this there a spike in people going into that babe girl room

Not that strange if you're watching one babe's stream and the producers put up a banner telling you there's a goal show going down somewhere else.
Will be honest with you I've never seen this done while watching bs or s66 channels I have surfed through the rooms when it's not been busy just to see if other girls are or not busy but never seen a producer say in any girls chatroom box about another babe has reached her tip goal because I think that's really rude to that girl Ur watching and I've told told off by a producer about asking if a babe is going to be on that day in another babe chatbox while watching Ching her show from Dazzler
01-03-2021 14:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

It's not on the chat. It's a yellow promo banner that appears over the streams. The girls probably don't even see it.

Maybe it's only on the Bs site. I don't know if it goes out on Rpant and elsewhere.
01-03-2021 14:49
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(01-03-2021 14:49 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It's not on the chat. It's a yellow promo banner that appears over the streams. The girls probably don't even see it.

Maybe it's only on the Bs site. I don't know if it goes out on Rpant and elsewhere.
Thank you for this information this explains in why channel girls see a spike in there chatrooms when they are about to get naked or just reached a tip goal. I have mentioned this in a post in another thread on the forum as some channel babes have said about isn't it funny in how there chatroom gets more people in when they reach there tip goals. I don't watch from others streams I might flick through sky channels to see what's going on but on line at the moment m only watching s66. Should be fun for when it comes down for voting this Christmas for the awards from Dazzler
02-03-2021 02:34
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(06-02-2021 19:58 )ryuken Wrote:  It takes the average person in the UK 1 hour to earn enough to spend 3 minutes in private cam, 5 minutes in pervcam, 7 minutes on a call or 2 buzzes of a vibetoy.

Cigarettes and alcohol are a cheaper addiction LOL
Cigarette and alcohol are about the same money might last longer tho but with any sort of vice or addition that person will look back in yeas to come and think in what they actually got from watching these channels and what they could of spent the money on instead gamblers are chasing chasing the first £1 they gamble and until they say I can't win that back they will keep chasing I think it's the same here no matter in how much money a person puts into a channel and it's babes there's only one winner from Dazzler
14-03-2021 01:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Many times in threads across this forum I have used a term 'honesty of endeavour'.
This has become THE most important behavioural characteristic of any and all babes.

I want to briefly share a most positive example of this in action from yesterday morning on BS web with Beth Bennett.
I had a fairly large number of credits available to me that I had originally intended to use on Friday night with another babe. But I didn't feel well on Friday night and went to bed early as I had to work on Saturday.
I woke up early Saturday morning and felt better.
I had a look at Beth on the stream and was immediately tempted to use up some credits towards a tip goal after a bit of exchange on the chat.
What followed were some of the more authentic, stimulating, simple, joyful, sincere, top quality responses to tip goal targets being met that I have ever seen.
I used up all my credits.
Beth beamed with delight and enjoyment, lapping up all the chat, the buzzes and tips.
With absolute sweet natured, sincerity and fun she took all the relentless buzzing, wand vibration and dildo insertion completely in her stride.
It was simply glorious to watch and to get a sense of how others on the chat were loving it too as big goals were met one after the other.

The sense of trust in the air was palpable.
That beautiful blended scent of integrity and humility took hold.
Beth looked stunning in all manner of naked poses.
But it was the glow of confidence, contentment and blissful enjoyment created by an honest desire to create a compelling visual spectacle that made it all look and feel so good. I felt better for having spent all my credits on her.
A quirk of fate.
A worthy one.
A brilliant one.

Thank you Beth Heart.

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2021 00:41 by Snooks.)
21-03-2021 22:06
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Excellent mate! Thank you for putting that great example of honourable babeshow graft here. Big Grin

Honesty, trustworthiness, humility, consistency, commitment, personability, empathy, integrity. These are what marks out the real top babe from the rest. As punters we are yearning to see and feel evidence of these use-enhancing traits on every interaction we make.

Unfortunately experienced users will know there are more babes working in ways unlike Beth than those that follow her example. Too many seem to engage absolutely no awareness of the concept of buyer's remorse when plying their trade. They bottom feed on the easiest credits put their way and that's the end of it. Zero thought to what each punter is thinking/feeling after his interaction. Simply content to zip straight on to the next sucker to be exploited.

In stark contrast, babes like Beth get it. They acknowledge the concept that it's possible TO WIN A HAND BUT LOSE THE GAME. A punter can give over his credits, he can even return to do so (often multiple times) thereafter, but if he has doubts on how much he has enjoyed things, any nagging sense of dissatisfaction, and in particular if it comes with any regularity, it can become majorly debilitating to his spending. The guy's usage of the channels and very specifically of the babes in the transactions he's doubting can falter, diminish and eventually cease. Only finding a babe like Beth can be his saving grace.

This is because babes like her know how important what goes through a guy's mind post-interaction is. They understand the benefits of working to a positive psychology of affirmation and validation, rather the negatives of manipulation and/or deceit too often seen on the shows.

There are a handful of them at each operator. They know they have to work as Snook's describes in order to avoid any chance of inspiring crippling buyer's remorse. These babes are as truly smart, as they are beautiful - meaning they work the right way and are thus more consistently successful than the rest. Anyone that cares to examine said babe's thread here will see they are also uniformely loved. No coincidence that.

We know who they are. They know who they are. Insiders know who they are.

The operators should do better at promoting these them and what they do differently. And we should know better than to keep going back to the wrong babes. Your head tells when something is right not your dick.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2021 07:44 by ShandyHand.)
21-03-2021 23:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes I think it is important to quote such examples for all the reasons you eluded to.
The benefit of individual experiences I think is perhaps more relevant and important than in times past because of the different babeshow focus that has now emerged.

21-03-2021 23:47
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

If everybody was to contribute to a show that they are watching the girls do appreciate in everyone that helps out and it makes it more fun and get more interaction in the chatrooms. Bit I do see some channel girls struggle with there shows and then it just clicks for some unknown reason but it puzzles them because they can't keep the steady steam of money coming in. From Dazzler
28-03-2021 16:12
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Things a babe can do to best guard against downturns in interactions:
  • Not rely on specific individual punters.
  • Build as a broad a customer base as possible.
  • Be a consistent, attentive, reliable and non-deceptive performer.
  • Build trust with satisying post-payment actions.
  • Utilise all the payment options/ways of working at her disposal.
  • Not dismiss the fta stream as of no impact on a payer's estimatation of VFM re. his purchases.
  • Engage on chat and audio when possible.
  • Be empathetic to punters.
  • Hold eye contact with the camera lens'.
  • Not bite at idiots on chat or social media, adding to toxic and divisive atmos.
  • Not get caught out by accidentally overheard mic ups.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-03-2021 19:00
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Easter has now come and gone but I've just been doing a bit of Gordon Ramsay in just having a look around being nosey found out from the free streaming site that there customers can record shows from there site. U can look at the leader board of top tippers for the week or month and what channel babe is winning that week or month. And seen a new user name that's going to have a mega hangover when he sees his bank balance I've seen this name with about 3-4 different channel babes its been a constant flow of big numbers in credits to each babe he's been with. Best of luck to him but I think it won't be long before the fast stream of credits becomes a trickle or drys up from Dazzler
05-04-2021 18:47