Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Freeview vs Sky content debate

skully Offline

RE: Get Babestation off freeview!
MrGrumpyPants Wrote:
skully Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:...camilla on bs1 without oil is just wrong!

So very true! The babyoil industry will be on its ass in weeks due to this! lol.

hear johnson and johnson are close to going bust !!! and there is a babyoil lake being stockpiled !!!

You thinking what I'm thinking! We take all the BS babes on a day trip to this lake and film it for 'educational purposes', I mean, do the people who run the shows not realise that the environment needs saving and only by rubbing vast amounts of babyoil onto semi-nake....I feel a bit faint...what was I typing Big Grin.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2009 17:55 by skully.)
14-06-2009 17:54
Find all posts by this user
LittleEgg Offline
Senior Poster

What i dont get is that surely both sky and freeview are regulated by the same governing bodies, so why is it freeview starts later and is like daytime tv on sky?

unless i have missed something and there are more strict rules for freeview over sky.....in which case i am baffled as to why?

Whatever the case this tame shite has no place on freeview if its effecting the old sky standards...bladewave
14-06-2009 17:56
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

skully Wrote:
MrGrumpyPants Wrote:
skully Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:...camilla on bs1 without oil is just wrong!

So very true! The babyoil industry will be on its ass in weeks due to this! lol.

hear johnson and johnson are close to going bust !!! and there is a babyoil lake being stockpiled !!!

You thinking what I'm thinking! We take all the BS babes on a day trip to this lake and film it for 'educational purposes', I mean, do the people who run the shows not realise that the environment needs saving and only by rubbing vast amounts of babyoil onto semi-nake....I feel a bit faint...what was I typing Big Grin.

I would have to agree with you about Camilla and the lack of oil, also I know she has her critics but could you honestly say you would miss Tiffany the way she has looked on the show recently, especially that purple body stocking the other night.
14-06-2009 20:18
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

Judging by Caty Cole and Sammie's performance last night, Partyland totally blew Borestation 1 out of the water, even on Freeview we were getting, full on arse to camera shots, split legs, legs wide open, lots of bouncing and moving about and sexual innuendo.

Only time will tell if they keep to this level, but from last nights show things were most definitely on the up (pun intended) for PL on Freeview, it also further demonstrates why there is no logical reason for why BS1 is so tame now.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2009 20:49 by Matsui.)
14-06-2009 20:47
Shandy Offline

Matsui Wrote:it also further demonstrates why there is no logical reason for why BS1 is so tame now.

apart from bs1 has only been on for a month, whereas partyland has been on for 3, i think partyland was this tame at the same point as when partyland had only been on for a month
14-06-2009 20:53
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I think the show with Caty Cole might have been an exception. I did not see it, but I did see the show either the night before or the night before that, not sure. I hardly watch PL these days. That show with Daryl and Alex was no more raunchier than when I saw them together on the very second show, 3 months ago. I also saw a PL show a week or so ago and that was no better than the first few shows which I saw.
If you think the BS1 show will be better in a few months time, I think you will be disappointed.
14-06-2009 21:09
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

Actually if i remember when Party land first started they had no portable phones. They had to lie still and stay tame, at least we are allowed to move a bit and i'm sure it will progress. On party girls we didn't even get nipples out for months......

Stop sounding like old women moaning Wink
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2009 21:11 by camilla.)
14-06-2009 21:09
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:I think the show with Caty Cole might have been an exception. I did not see it, but I did see the show either the night before or the night before that, not sure. I hardly watch PL these days. That show with Daryl and Alex was no more raunchier than when I saw them together on the very second show, 3 months ago. I also saw a PL show a week or so ago and that was no better than the first few shows which I saw.
If you think the BS1 show will be better in a few months time, I think you will be disappointed.

PL does seem to be better on weekends than weekdays and it does depend on which girl you get, as Caty Cole and Sammie always try to push the boundaries. But I have noticed greater movement from the girls in general, so it does seem to be on the up.

But if last nights show was the exception, (which I hope not) then it begs the question, if its ok for one night surely it’s ok for every night?

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
14-06-2009 21:19
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

camilla Wrote:Actually if i remember when Party land first started they had no portable phones. They had to lie still and stay tame, at least we are allowed to move a bit and i'm sure it will progress. On party girls we didn't even get nipples out for months......

Stop sounding like old women moaning Wink

Looks like a mobile phone to me, no wires Smile
see pic in this post from the first night of Partyland
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...9#pid93179
14-06-2009 21:21
tsurugi Offline
Banned

[Image: tsurugi-2.gif]
14-06-2009 21:31