Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

The rudest daytime performance?

celeste Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The rudest daytime performance?
Kelly Bell Wrote:We're all entitled to an opinion but its how we put our opinion across.

Thank you for your support, although I wont become embroiled in words.

What I will add is this is the very reason girls will NOT come here & participate in the forum & posts like the ones I have read are an own goal.

Its easy to slate someone from behind a keyboard but please be aware girls have feelings too & I for one have shared a lot of photos here & have many more to share-but now I feel do I really want to be somewhere where I have to read this yet I have always promoted, pushed the forum & encouraged girls. I brought Teresa May here but she read some stuff & probably wont return. I will never encourage a model here again as I then feel guilty when they get turned on & viciously at that.

Please remember we have feelings too.

Kelly.

Very well said Kelly, and I have seen your performances and think you are fantastic!!!

Celeste
xoxo
11-06-2009 21:34
Find all posts by this user
steve123 Offline
Banned

I dont understand why people would want 'the rudest daytime performance'..... everyone knows that during the day things are going to be tame and the girls are bound by rules and regulations, they will encourage you all you want but dont expect them to say anything rude or act like they would during the night shows. People always want to get the boundries pushed, well its not going to happen all the time.
11-06-2009 22:21
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

steve123 Wrote:People always want to get the boundries pushed, well its not going to happen all the time.

No one's suggested it will happen all the time, but as Celeste frequently proved when Happy Hour Girls was still around, explicit daytime shows do happen. Similarly, April's daytime shows always broke the rules.
11-06-2009 23:29
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

I've mentioned this before and i'll openly admit to it again. I love wanking to kelly bell. She is simply stunning, and she is so kind to her fans - she even implied that she enjoyed knowing about my little vice whenever i see her. Here to kelly x x x

Kelly Bell Wrote:We're all entitled to an opinion but its how we put our opinion across.

Thank you for your support, although I wont become embroiled in words.

What I will add is this is the very reason girls will NOT come here & participate in the forum & posts like the ones I have read are an own goal.

Its easy to slate someone from behind a keyboard but please be aware girls have feelings too & I for one have shared a lot of photos here & have many more to share-but now I feel do I really want to be somewhere where I have to read this yet I have always promoted, pushed the forum & encouraged girls. I brought Teresa May here but she read some stuff & probably wont return. I will never encourage a model here again as I then feel guilty when they get turned on & viciously at that.

Please remember we have feelings too.

Kelly.
12-06-2009 02:12
irishtender Offline
Banned

Hi kellyHeart,

I saw ur post above and i dread to think wat people must hav been saying for u to react like dat cause i know ur a sweet and beautiful lady, and i dont want to know because it never shud b said in the first place! I think most of us recognise the good work not only u but all the ladies do on the various channels and i hope u dont fall out of love wit d forum because 99.99% of the forum love u and all d girls.
Big kisses babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12-06-2009 11:33
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

StanTheMan Wrote:
steve123 Wrote:People always want to get the boundries pushed, well its not going to happen all the time.

No one's suggested it will happen all the time, but as Celeste frequently proved when Happy Hour Girls was still around, explicit daytime shows do happen. Similarly, April's daytime shows always broke the rules.

Exactly! Past tense. "Was still around"

I get told off a lot & Ofcom are getting stricter by the month. Monstrously huge fines nowadays. Lets see those shows happen regularly now ;-)

Mr Sooky... I'm made of tougher silicone than that ;-)

celeste Wrote:Very well said Kelly, and I have seen your performances and think you are fantastic!!!

Celeste
xoxo

Hi ya Celeste & thanks for the thumbs up, appreciated & likewise ;-)

steve123 Wrote:I dont understand why people would want 'the rudest daytime performance'..... everyone knows that during the day things are going to be tame and the girls are bound by rules and regulations, they will encourage you all you want but dont expect them to say anything rude or act like they would during the night shows. People always want to get the boundries pushed, well its not going to happen all the time.

Some of the time tho ;-)

& last but not least-thanks Justin & Irishtender for your posts, really appreciate you guys & this is why I come here & this is why I actually fcukin enjoy it here & THIS IS WHY I'M STAYING PUT!

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
12-06-2009 11:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Glad to hear it Kellster. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
12-06-2009 11:53
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah I'm glad to hear that your staying to. Big Grin
12-06-2009 12:02
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

rickhardo Wrote:Glad to hear it Kellster. xx

Sure I was p!ssed... but if you read that about your Sister, Mother, Daughter wouldn't anyone?

I do think this has highlighted an area that shows the mods all need to sing from the same hymn sheet & know what to delete etc Rolleyes so if nothing else I can thank Stan for, I can for this-assuming no girl should have to endure personal slurs again on this forum.

Mods, in the workplace of a bank, Tesco etc & that was said-would it be allowed? If I were there I would be claiming thousands in damages & you KNOW I'm right. And I would be awarded it.

Please adopt the same guidelines before you loose all the girls from here & likewise no others will join. It is after all, an own goal.

I thank you StantheMAn for setting guidelines & benchmarks that will now be put into place & a standard set for what need to be deleted, people banned & so on. No I dont want you banned-thats an example of what needs addressing.

Last but not least can this please be closed to stop further posts.

Last.

I WILL REP YOU STAN-FOR SAVING OTHER FEMALES FROM GOING THROUGH HUMILIATION & THE ABUSE I HAVE HAD TO ENDURE HERE.

Kellster

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
12-06-2009 12:13
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Kelly gets abuse on here? Let me hit them with my rhythm stick. Big Grin
12-06-2009 12:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66