Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse
Here's some suggestions (some maybe a bit light-hearted) for improving the existing fairly dire crop of channels, and maybe getting closer to creating something more like a "perfect" channel.
- Get rid of the crap sets (all of S66, most of BS except maybe the alleyway and the sauna), but include the shower and bath sets. Beds will be made sufficiently uncomfortable (perhaps gently electrified) to force girls to change position regularly.
- create a "core" set of girls who are encouraged to compete for some sort of regular "girl of the month" competition voted for (most importantly) by the viewers. Get rid of any girls who simply want to lie around occasionally waggling their arses until they can go on a break (we know who they are!).
- make a regular feature of bath and shower nights along with other suitable fantasy nights, with prizes for e.g. "sexiest girl in the bath".
- abandon pointless 2-4-1 sessions until Ofcom can be persuaded (if necessary by a campaign of blackmail, bombing etc) to allow sensible interaction between girls.
- encourage regular exchanges/loans of girls between channels to freshen their skills and attitudes. We've seen recently how girls can acquire a new lease of life when they change channels.
09-05-2014 00:12
Find all posts by this user
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The loan idea is attractive but the channel bosses would likely hate to see their girl doing good for a rival.

Something that struck me tonight was seeing a couple of girls fiddling away with their own mobiles while on screen on RLC. Then watching Babestation and realising that doesn't happen on there. Why can't the people in charge just tell the girls that their own phones are for the break times. BS have done it so why can't the other channels.
09-05-2014 00:56
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

maybe babestation is too focused on it's constant disregard for advertising standards Tongue

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 02:05 by RatedR.)
09-05-2014 01:52
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

What is needed across the channels and all its babes is variety.
Variety of set, outfit, movement and feel to the show.
Too many of the shows are endlessly repetitive and stale in nature.
Same babes doing the same old thing in the same old outfits over and over.
Its just plain dull and unimaginative.
As a result there is no spark. no stimulation and it is painfully predictable.
Tonight is largely another example of what I am so unhappy about.
Hopeless Rolleyes.

Edit: I would like to claim reverse psychology works every time but alas it does not.
It has worked tonight to some degree though with Ashley in the tub Wink.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 01:34 by Snooks.)
10-05-2014 23:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

So last night was the first time I'd been able to see the shows proper in over a week due to work commitments and what a complete and total let down.

Studio66 now has an 8 week ban on posting videos so I thought maybe they might have pushed the boat out last night, nope it was far too cagey. Even the bath set Ashley did wasn't enough to convince me that they had a good night.

Babestation - Yet again, far too many pointless 2 for 1's made for a dull show. RLC was another just not at the races.

One thing that baffles me too is take Danni Harwood and then Kandi Kay. Wouldn't they have been better to switch the sets, Danni does get her kit off fully unlike Kandi so why not have Danni in the shower set instead to make better use of it.
11-05-2014 16:52
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

Tbh Ashley Emma in the tub last night was the first time in a few weeks I've decided to wank to a babechannel lol, so i guess it gets a thumbs up from me laugh
11-05-2014 16:58
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

gone are the days when I would settle down for a few hours of enjoyable babe channels viewing.they are imo now as bad as each other offering the same shows and girls night after night.no imagination and very little effort which leads to bored performers pointlessly waving phones to entice the dwindling band of interested viewers.the malaise is showing no signs of stopping and will surely result in one or more of the providers deciding to for internet shows only.sadly the efforts of Ofcom to prevent any real adult entertainment being shown has resulted in our freedom being severely curtailed.i now mainly watch eurotic via the web which being a german channel is not under Ofcom rules.the difference?last Saturday 7 girls all fully frontal and great 2-1 action.
13-05-2014 15:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I agree with you, last night was a particularly low point for me, not even the sight of Mica in the bathtub was enough to save the channels as far as I was concerned.

Eurotic TV is exactly how a babe channel should be run, it has it all, tease, anticipation, spontaneity, to expect the unexpected, proper girl on girl with some excellent theme nights thrown in for good measure when they can truly use the set to the advantage of the show.

The comparison between us and them is light years. Eurotic TV is better than all the UK babe Channels put together. Our channels are all runnning shit scared of the authorities and it's really beginning to show. Not to mention the shambles also at Babestation Xtra which is still displaying an onscreen message of a technical fault, it says it all about the amateurs who are running these channels into the ground.

I thought every channel last night was awful. I don't know what the fuck is going on at RLC these days but it looked like it was on its arse last night. All the babes just looked so sluggish and completely unmotivated.

The bottom line is when you are told what you can and cannot do onscreen then this is the end result. Abysmal shows. Some babes are better than others over papering the cracks up but good nights are so few and apart that it all just has an end of the road feel about it.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 16:21 by Scottishbloke.)
13-05-2014 16:19
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Does anyone know what the rules actually are on what can be shown ? Is it a case of of com clamping down or the channels running scared in case of being fined ?
13-05-2014 16:37
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Beth mentioned something about the rules yesterday on twitter

[Image: image-D324_53723CB3.jpg]
13-05-2014 16:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV