babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Newcomer of the year (Grand Final)

jayray938 Offline
otisuk

RE: Newcomer of the year (*Grand Final*)
Olivia
08-12-2012 20:18
Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(08-12-2012 19:50 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^ Well i make it 25 votes for Olivia and 28 votes for Jodie .

I pointed that out in the announcement thread this morning after Olivia was crowned the winner, the thread was removed though

If you remove the three accounts that was registered yonks ago that have never posted, it's a tie with 25 votes each

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 20:53 by gazfc.)
08-12-2012 20:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(08-12-2012 19:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  thought it had already been announced that olivia had won or was i seeing things

No, Rammy, you weren't hallucinating. The thread and associated posts announcing Olivia as the winner were removed at some point this morning after it was pointed out that the vote count was actually 28-25 in favour of Jodie but it had been up for almost 12 hours, many people had read it, and I'm sure many would have passed on their congrats to Olivia via the various social networks.

It has also been noted that there were three votes for Jodie not strictly from "new" accounts but from user accounts which were set up more than a year ago but which have posted for the one and only time in this thread to vote for her. It would be disingenuous to say that that doesn't raise eyebows at the very least but even if all three could be proved to be fraudulant it's still 25-25.

OK, if it's a cock-up it's embarrassing but it isn't the end of the world, but what could cause more damage to our credibility is the silence from those on high. Despite their occasional aloofness (and even denials!) don't have any doubt that most of the girls and the channels take an interest in the forum and particularly the popularity polls.

Somebody should have dealt with this as a matter of urgency as soon as the problem came to light and made an official announcement as to what the f*** is going on. We're only too ready to accuse the channels of being unable to organise a piss-up in a brewery yet we've now left ourselves open to the charge that we can't even count 53 votes properly.

Some years ago I worked for a firm where the sales competition figures were mis-counted and the wrong person was awarded the top prize (a trip to the USA!). When the mistake came to light they did the right thing, admitted their mistake, and awarded two prizes.

Can I suggest, therefore, that we put a large helping of humble pie on tonight's menu and declare it a tie?

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

08-12-2012 21:11
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

nothing like a bit of controversy Smile , i have just recounted it and have come to the same conclusion as i did last night Olivia won it 26 - 25,
so you ask how did i get that, i did not count the 3 votes that were flagged up as looking a bit strange, now you say that makes it 25 all but you have not took into account my vote which was the tie breaking vote which made it 26 to Olivia, hope this explains things

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-12-2012 21:22
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(08-12-2012 21:22 )winsaw Wrote:  nothing like a bit of controversy Smile , i have just recounted it and have come to the same conclusion as i did last night Olivia won it 26 - 25,
so you ask how did i get that, i did not count the 3 votes that were flagged up as looking a bit strange, now you say that makes it 25 all but you have not took into account my vote which was the tie breaking vote which made it 26 to Olivia, hope this explains things

But you didn't vote in time Tongue

In all seriousness, why exactly have you been disregarded those accounts?? there's 50+ thousand accounts on this site, many haven't posted, they haven't been banned so I'm guessing they ain't multiple accounts.

If you wanted to make it a rule that anyone who hasn't posted before, wouldn't be able to vote, that should of been made clear from the start.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 00:09 by gazfc.)
08-12-2012 21:33
mr williams Offline

Exactly. You can't disqualify votes just because they "look" strange. And that still doesn't explain why, if there was an "innocent" explanation all along, a) why was the original thread removed b) why didn't you give the explanation before and c) how do you get to vote after time?

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 21:47 by mr williams.)
08-12-2012 21:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

what can i say, i did what i thought was right to make it a fair contest,
in answer to the points mr williams makes, a)i was pm by the mod for the section saying he has removed the thread until i could answer the points rased now i have not been on line until now so did not know what was happening, b) with hindsight i should have but did not see any of this coming, c) because i could see it was going to be a very close vote i keeped my vote in hand encase it was needed as a tie break, if one of the girls had won by 1 vote i would have not used my vote,
i have not done this to fix the contest, all along my only aim has been a fair vote

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-12-2012 22:07
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Why would you need to keep it for a tie break? You said in the thread this morning that you knew little of Jodie, so your vote was always gonna be the same, so why keep it behind and add to the suspicion?

You may have had the best interests at heart but it just looks dodgy

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 22:12 by gazfc.)
08-12-2012 22:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

If winsaw didn't register a vote that could be seen openly in this thread before the deadline time then his vote doesn't count,, the suspicious votes should still be counted as no one can prove they are not valid, isn't there a innocent till proved guilty law and not the other way round .?

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 22:25 by mr mystery.)
08-12-2012 22:17
mr williams Offline

You still haven't answered the question of what PROOF you have that the three votes were fraudulent, and what gives YOU the right to disqualify them? Scotsman queried them in the thread when they were posted so if you were going to disqualify them why didn't you say so at the time?

And in case you hadn't noticed, I voted for Olivia, but I would much rather be on the losing side than win by sharp practise.

08-12-2012 22:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV