Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Forum Moderators

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Forum Moderators
its right there pal in black and white but i suppose your gona tell me im making this shit up 2?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-03-2009 20:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

or in Altered Black and White Ive seen the original in fact ive still got the original. your little pal or you been handy with the text editor havent you.
17-03-2009 20:50
admin. Offline
Administrator

Hexit Wrote:this is getting to be a joke guys. perfectly reasonable comments are being removed.

Hexit, as shandyman explained we unfortunately lost some posts early today, so maybe the ones you're referring to went missing there.

If that isn't the case, can you contact the moderators of the sections in question and express your concerns directly to them. For each post you think has been unreasonably removed, please contact the moderator for that particular forum amd request an explanation.

Forum Admin
17-03-2009 20:50
Shandy Offline

1 last thing, if you read it in context and use your brain and realise that people have minds of their own and have their own opinions. I never told gaz to say what he did!

so what if i said what i did in the log i posted, its my opinion. you were happy to do your own bitching here - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...5#pid81475 but I didn't report that, ok my name isn't mentioned, but anyone would know who was meant by it.
17-03-2009 20:52
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah i bitched in a forum. not in a chat box where im a mod about a specific person to a specific member theres a difference, if i had of came in at the time i probably would have been kicked or banned. you said i quote "i'l let gaz tell you about hexit" this is basicaly telling gaz "dog on him and i wont ban you for abuse"...

you knew pretty much what gaz would say so pleading innocence there just dosent wash with me...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...5#pid81475 if you think the comment was aimed at you that your problem not mine as i did not mention any 1 personaly where as you did.

all you do is post antagonistc responces to me then plead innocence.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2009 21:10 by HEX!T.)
17-03-2009 21:03
Shandy Offline

think what you want. assume what you want. In the chatbox i've been nothing but polite and nice to you. You assume that if gaz had said something nice about you i would have banned him? you're just assuming stuff, i'd do no such thing. maybe in your head it was me basically saying that, but its got no grounds in sane reality. I picked gaz's name purely at random, i coulda said anyone else that was in the room at the time and to be honest, i wish i had. but am sure you would have still moaned about it.

you didn't have to name names in your comment, it was blatent who you meant to anyone on the forum thats seen the posts. Funny how you play naive when it suits you.

congratulations, you've ruined what little pleasure i get from this forum.
17-03-2009 21:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

you didnt say any1 elses name now did you you said mine,. so that dosent change any of the facts now does it.

@karl the coments are what were pmd to me are posted as is with no edits on my part, if they have been edited then the source that sent them will pay a price. if they have been edited i will apologise to admin for wasting his time and give him the name of my source.

admin plz forward me the section of the chat log my email is on site atm... i want this sorted now.(you have my word that the log wont be posted)
i think its unfair that 2 decent mods went to war over this and threttend to resign while the guilty party gets away scott free.

17-03-2009 21:32
tsurugi Offline
Banned

get a room.....the love is sickeningBig Grin
17-03-2009 22:32
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Hexit Wrote:if they have been edited then the source that sent them will pay a price. if they have been edited i will apologise to admin for wasting his time and give him the name of my source.

ffs hexit, u assume so much. all the time. same old crap coming from ur furry ass. We ALL know u have issues with shandyman. You have been given edited info and were played (used as a pawn). Simple as. Happened to another member too.

Hexit Wrote:i think its unfair that 2 decent mods went to war over this and threttend to resign while the guilty party gets away scott free.

Shandyman and Mr G didnt go to war. lol, but both almost quit over the matter on how they were used and targeted.

Mr G almost quitting had nothing to do with shandyman. More to do with ur source. Ask ur source, he will verify it.

Info on the matter is not within the public forum. but most users are aware of some details, but not the real facts. You have to remember that it is easy to manipulate people to get to ur end result. Although you will get found out in the end. As he has been.

Again i will say, The mods and admin do an excellent job on this forum. Their personal time and effort is always much appreciated. If u dont like the ways things are now, then dont let the door hit you on the way out. (not aimed just at u hexit)

(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 01:18 by Josh.)
18-03-2009 01:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

josh1979 Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:if they have been edited then the source that sent them will pay a price. if they have been edited i will apologise to admin for wasting his time and give him the name of my source.

ffs hexit, u assume so much. all the time. same old crap coming from ur furry ass. We ALL know u have issues with shandyman. You have been given edited info and were played (used as a pawn). Simple as. Happened to another member too.

Hexit Wrote:i think its unfair that 2 decent mods went to war over this and threttend to resign while the guilty party gets away scott free.

Shandyman and Mr G didnt go to war. lol, but both almost quit over the matter on how they were used and targeted.

Mr G almost quitting had nothing to do with shandyman. More to do with ur source. Ask ur source, he will verify it.

Info on the matter is not within the public forum. but most users are aware of some details, but not the real facts. You have to remember that it is easy to manipulate people to get to ur end result. Although you will get found out in the end. As he has been.

Again i will say, The mods and admin do an excellent job on this forum. Their personal time and effort is always much appreciated. If u dont like the ways things are now, then dont let the door hit you on the way out. (not aimed just at u hexit)
oh aint this grand the three amigos ride across the land.

and just what the fuck does any of this have to do with you josh? are you a mod? have you read the log? if so how come you got accsess to it and i didnt even though it concernd my complaint and has nothing to do with you...

when i said decent mods i ment mr g and kalel, both guys were and are on my good guys list. they dont tell people to leave if there not happy, they dont antagonise posters in topics where they dont agree...

you cant say that about shandyman or karl or yourself... ffs this just proves my point... the little clique of the 3 amigos trying to ride roughshot over another topic that didnt concern 2 of em....

18-03-2009 02:27