preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Priya - Babestation Chat & Discussion

hotfuzz Away
Banned

queen priya
priya, she always delivers in terms of tease, horniness, and nakedness , and there's no finer exponent at it than the awesome lady herself, she looked sensational and put on another fantastic display, working the set in great style, with fab close ups of her spectacular breasts, gorgeous ass, and pathway to paradise.
10-05-2013 06:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RE: Priya - Chat, Caps, Vids
I could happily follow Priya's pathway to paradise all the way Wink Tongue.
I have something big and hard that I am sure would be a very snug fit in her paradise Big Grin.

10-05-2013 12:47
hotfuzz Away
Banned

I have something big and hard that I am surw would be a very snug fit in queen priya paradise
10-05-2013 15:44
Snooks Away

I would like to see Dr Priya in her surgery giving herself a thorough and full naked examination Tongue.
Dr Priya stripping off and getting horny - Mmmmmmmmmm yummy Tongue.

12-05-2013 14:57
marky95 Offline
Senior Poster

Another great night from Priya again tonight, looking stunning as usual with great movement, positions and outfits, or lack of! She also really looked like she was having fun. Defo the babe of the night again for me.
13-05-2013 05:08
Snooks Away

Mmmmmmmmmm naked Priya Tongue.
Irresistible Tongue.

14-05-2013 02:45
hotfuzz Away
Banned

queen priya
fantastic show from queen priya last night absolutely loved it from start to finish,loved her Sexy outfit but it soon came off,really liked the Close ups of her Gorgeous arse when she was Bending over and then when she went Naked OMG she looked amazingly super Sexy in the barn ,babe of the night for me
14-05-2013 07:40
hotfuzz Away
Banned

people may disagree with me when I say queen priya is the greatest babe to ever grace the babe channels she puts on world class performances ever time she is on she is the fitest looking babe their is no other babe to knock her off the top spot
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2013 18:40 by hotfuzz.)
14-05-2013 15:51
Snooks Away

(14-05-2013 15:51 )hotfuzz Wrote:  people may disagree with me when I say queen priya is the greatest babe to ever grace the babe channels she puts on world class performances ever time she is on she is the fitest looking babe their is no other babe to knock her off the top sport

Which 'sport' does she play in order to get knocked off it? laugh.
No but seriously she is rather amazing isn't she?
Of all the nightshow babes that I have watched down the years Priya is the one I have watched and spoken to the most. I suppose that tells its own story really. She has been utterly sensational in both regards.

14-05-2013 17:08
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

with Francine Dee
Fishnets
[Image: Francine_Dee_Priya_Young_Fishnetsa_hd720p.jpg]
[Image: Priya_Young_Francine_Dee_Fishnets2a_hd720p.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
16-05-2013 22:42

preetiandpriya.com