foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

RE: Sophia Knight - Chat & Discussion

Hello Sophia, I do hope have a lovely relaxing weekend and may I offer my thanks to you once more. Please enjoy yourself a well earned break from working. You are a sensual delight always filling my heart with rapture and warmth. Heart Emily xxxx
06-02-2010 21:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

she deserves a holiday after the hours shes packed up this week, very fair play to her , obiviously we have all benifited as even tho she may of been ill her shows have still been top notch
06-02-2010 21:49
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Sophia said over the mic on wed's show during her last set,(which included the 2 shout outs for Emily) "I've done 6 out of the last 7 nights & I've got 5 off, gonna get hammered this weekend." Hammered in which way is for her to know, and us to pleasantly dream about. However by my abacus reckoning that means the beautiful Sophia will be gracing us with her prescence on Tuesday 9th, Suitably refreshed & Beautified. Hope this helps soothe the ache of her abscence. TBC By Elite!

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
06-02-2010 23:33
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Not sure if Sophia will be joining us on 9th February Rael as she is booked to do a GSL show at 10:00pm that night, so I suppose "you win some, you win some".

www.glamourstarslive.com
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 01:33 by mucker.)
06-02-2010 23:56
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

She usually gives an update on her Facebook page when she's going to be on Elite. Smile Doubt she'll be away for long, as this girl always needs her Nando's. Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 00:03 by Chilly.)
07-02-2010 00:00
sick and twisted

[split] Cara Steel
[Moderator Notice: Post moved from Cara Steele thread in Party Talk Section]

(07-02-2010 17:49 )mrmann Wrote:  She and Sammie Pennington belong on nights!!! If they were on nights, than Elite would be the best channel.

That is an excellent suggestion, if Élite were to have Heart Sophia Knight Heart; Samantha Pennington; and Cara Steele all on nights as well as those others they already do and not withstanding the occasional later shifts done by Danica then Élite Television would, assuming it were conceivable be even more worthy of its title than it already is. However, all things considered Élite is still unsurpassable as it already is and the best channel of this genre that exists. I do not watch those other channels, as there is less than no reason to do so.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 20:46 by EmilyCharlotteJones.)
07-02-2010 20:40
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

She's back at Elite on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Smile See, I told you she's good at keeping us informed. Wink Can't wait!
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 17:36 by Chilly.)
08-02-2010 17:27
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Knew I forgot something. Just hope no one from PETA is watching Keira's show. Wink

[Image: 2dm9nbc.jpg]
08-02-2010 17:35
sick and twisted

I would like to dedicate my three-hundredth post to the most delightful Heart Sophia Knight Heart
Sophia is the sexiest girl alive! So perfectly, sensually, beautiful, gorgeous and lovely, with a perfectly formed figure. She is most adorable, delectable, sexy, delightful, bright, bubbly, cheerful, sweet and positively endearing. I would love to take her to bed with me, wrap her in my arms and cuddle and sensually massage her forever. She can have me and do what She wishes back to me, please. Oh that sweet girl always makes me so very wet!! She is simply sexualising me. She fills me with such joyous rapturous delights and encapsulates my very soul with her sexiness. I absolutely adore that girl. Heart Sophia Heart is the most lovely and passionate Lady I have ever known. Heart Heart Take care of yourself Sophia. HeartHeart
HeartHeartHeart Lots of love, cuddles and affection from me to you, Emily Charlotte. xxxx HeartHeartHeart
09-02-2010 13:47
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

You should all check out Sophia's Pole Dancing pics that she has posted on her F/b page. Awsome stuff, maybe if we ask her nicely Sophia will post the pictures on the forum for all to see Huh
09-02-2010 22:37

foxxx babes