babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(11-02-2010 03:08 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Have just been watching Ms Fox where she has been aiming her arse at the camera and spreading her legs so wide she could have straddled Rutland. Nothing unusual in that except it was on PL Ch97 where such realatively explicit posing is frowned upon. Has the policy been relaxed recently?

Gosh that seems hopeful!
11-02-2010 10:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

No review today as I decided not to record anything! It was only STEVIE on that I really like and I was worried that I would end up with footage of Dani,Reede and/or Dionne! I've got recent footage of STEVIE in any case. So how were the show/s? Please let us know.See you later.Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2010 10:59 by Big Boobies.)
11-02-2010 10:58
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 99 started last night at 10pm with Stevie for 45 minutes followed by Megan for 35 minutes, Reede for 30 minutes, and then Dani until sometime after midnight.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid347361
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid347355

Just after midnight, Stevie was on ch94, while on ch95 there was a 2-4-1 with Dionne and Karina before Dionne went solo.
11-02-2010 12:09
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

I presume nothing "interesting" happened at all.
11-02-2010 12:21
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Thanks to whoever chose the surprisingly tasteful cushion covers on the Xtra Chaise. The pink sheet rippling gently in the background is also a nice touch. These small details make all the difference. (I'm serious!)

Oh and that Georgie woman is on at the moment for those who are interested in such matters.

12-02-2010 02:00
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Do members think there may be sufficient interest in a Babeshow soft furnishings thread, covering the full range of sheets, drapes, curtains, throws, cushions, carpets, rugs, blinds and a crocheted hot water bottle cover for little Ella?

12-02-2010 03:29
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

[split] Freeview channel changes
(12-02-2010 03:28 )vila Wrote:  Oh, and I see that we've also lost the hour of uncensored Partyland we recently gained.

Judging by Reede last night and Georgie now, I think it has become a bit naughtier anyway. I don't remember ever breaking out my trusty protractor on Partyland previously.

12-02-2010 03:40
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Freeview channel changes
Things have certainly gone a bit topsy-turvy in the last couple of nights.

Last night Dionne and Karina did a 2-4-1 at the start of the uncensored hour on Ch 95 but kept well clear of each other's strategic areas but when they did a reprise to close the show on the supposedly censored Ch 97 they indulged in a bit of boob groping.

The previous night on 'uncensored' Ch 95 Megan and Tiffany kicked things off with a 2-4-1 lasting over half an hour but got their boobs out for just one minute of it and hardly touched each other.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 04:00 by vila.)
12-02-2010 03:56
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2010 03:29 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Do members think there may be sufficient interest in a Babeshow soft furnishings thread, covering the full range of sheets, drapes, curtains, throws, cushions, carpets, rugs, blinds and a crocheted hot water bottle cover for little Ella?

I'm not too sure if there is, but thank you for bringing a smile to my face Big Grin

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
12-02-2010 04:59
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Well what happened last night? I was highly confused and had to re-set everything! I was originally set up for BS2 (Channel 99) till 01.00 and then BSXtra.But BS2 hadnt started by 10.30ish so I cancelled my set up.Then I found by accident that BS1 was on at that time and saw GEORGIE being her usual very sexy girl;so I pushed a button and managed to get 16 minutes of gorgeous GEORGIE bouncing away braless!LOVELY GIRL;I presume I missed about an hour of her!?Then I managed to record BSXtra on channel 95;an extra hour as well! I saw Linsey Dawn Mackenzie for about 10 minutes at the beginning. Then GEORGIE was on for almost an hour followed by PAIGE.They both went braless as usual! I was in heaven! Then Karina was on for almost an hour going braless.She was followed by Dionne who sort of went topless as she does!Then Ella was on for only about 8 minutes till the show finished.So I only missed out on Dani;not too worried! So all in all I was pleased that I caught GEORGIE and PAIGE but a bit annoyed that I missed quite a bit of GEORGIE because I didnt realise that BS1 is now on Freeview from 22.00! I do like BSXtra now though as most of the girls(not just GEORGIE) seem to appear on there for a time.( I might get hooked yet;to me its a bit like Partygirls Freeview Channel 46!) So yes I am keeping my recording for GEORGIE and PAIGE!Not sure what to do tonight though;it looks like ROSIE'S back! Anyway bye for now;keep your reports coming in especially about GEORGIE! Hopefully I'll be back on here later to catch up with things! I will also be back on tonight to see whos on and try and decide which show/s to record! See you all later.
12-02-2010 10:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV