Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
An interesting Thursday night,
Megan Rox excellent on the web show , oiled up her lovely boobs, got naked and showed of her lovely pussy in a hand held cam section , she's getting better and better,
Lucia very good again got naked lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, was having lots of fun, good energy and movement,
Sabrina did a very good section on TV , in her sexy underwear lots of peachy bum action,
Sarah Lou looked good on TV in the sauna playing with her huge boobs,
Not to bad a night despite the main TV girls offering very little,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-09-2021 11:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-09-2021 11:45 )winsaw Wrote:  An interesting Thursday night,
Megan Rox excellent on the web show , oiled up her lovely boobs, got naked and showed of her lovely pussy in a hand held cam section , she's getting better and better,
Lucia very good again got naked lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, was having lots of fun, good energy and movement,
Sabrina did a very good section on TV , in her sexy underwear lots of peachy bum action,
Sarah Lou looked good on TV in the sauna playing with her huge boobs,
Not to bad a night despite the main TV girls offering very little,

Very true about the TV shows! Both Alice and Priya were on a lot (as usual!) but very disappointing! Alice was fully naked a lot of the time but Priya was just braless and quite static! The highlights were seeing Sarah Louise after a long time and Megan Rox making a rare TV appearance!! Plus on FV we also saw Missy Le Anne, Yasmin Karma plus lots of Lori who was energetic as usual and VERY loud BUT as on most of her recent
shows didn't get naked!
So a very disappointing night!
Tonight: Preeti, Sophie!? and Bella. Plus Priya is available from 10.00 till 4.00 and Ashley Emma is available from 10.00 till 3.00. And a few of my favourites are on the webshow:Jamie Knight, Kayla Keen, Georgia Brown and Mia Middleton! Might be a better night: hopefully it couldn't be much worse!.....
17-09-2021 17:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I haven't really bothered with the last couple of nights especially when I knew Alice and either twin would be on and they would bore me to death like winsaw I enjoyed Beth on the web and do agree it's quite rare that Beth uses oil but when she does just makes her sex appeal up 10 times one of a select that oil works

Wouldn't mind seeing Ashley tonight and fingers crossed we see Sophie

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-09-2021 17:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-09-2021 17:59 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Personally I haven't really bothered with the last couple of nights especially when I knew Alice and either twin would be on and they would bore me to death like winsaw I enjoyed Beth on the web and do agree it's quite rare that Beth uses oil but when she does just makes her sex appeal up 10 times one of a select that oil works

Wouldn't mind seeing Ashley tonight and fingers crossed we see Sophie

I think you made the right choice last night! Yes I'm hoping that Ashley does her now regular appearance on TV tonight but she might not be on TV until tomorrow night? And yes I've missed Sophie Hart like you: despite being scheduled several nights she doesn't seem to have been on TV for ages! Here's hoping!.......
17-09-2021 18:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Just a quick review before friends of mine arrive for the day!
So a better night than recently ones due to Sophie Hart being on for the first time in about 2 weeks! But no Bella Mendez despite being on the schedule!
673: Sophie on three times for a total of 2 hours 12 minutes! Braless all the time.
Preeti on once for only 42 minutes! Topless only!
Plus Melia Leigh for 31 minutes, India Asia for 30 minutes, and Stella Paris for 42 minutes and went naked: the only naked girl!
674: Sophie on just once for 49 minutes! Braless from the start BUT several top half shots !
Preeti on twice for a total of 2 hours 14 minutes! Went fully naked in her last section with full shots while sat up Plus the usual top half shots!
Plus Piggy Mouth on for 40 minutes and Stella Paris for 49 minutes going naked again!
So two similar shows which were reasonable compared to previous nights this week! It was great to see Sophie again after too long: was her normal energetic self showing off her lovely big tits and playing with them with brief close-ups! All the girls were good and Stella carried on being filthy: I still don't really like her for some unfathomable reason BUT she definitely gives us very good shows!
I also watched the webshow hoping to see Ashley and Poppy but they didn't show! Priya was on as was Mia Middleton but before I went to sleep I managed to see Luna Lamora naked and being spanked by Amira! And Stella in the shower playing with a dildo! Very good but a bit dark! But what a filthy girl!!
Tonight: Preeti (again!?) and Mia Yasmin. Plus Ashley Emma is available from 10.00 till 3.00: possibly doing her "now regular " Saturday night special guest sections on FV TV!?
Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Kayla Keen, Alice!?,Yasmin Nicole, Jane's Mia, Beth Bennett, Bella Mendez and Luna Lamora!........
18-09-2021 09:53
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Stella lived up to her name Wink Nobody else did.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-09-2021 14:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Stella has been one of the shining lights to emerge this year so far where some of the more established girls have gone backwards I'm sure some of you would agree
Aside from her efforts probably Sophie outshone preeti last night who did very little similar to earlier in the week whilst Luna still seems to not much when on tv yet with clips away from being on tv she's unleashed just need some of that to switch over and we may have another potential girl who could have a good future on nights

Whilst so far tonight Mia yasmin is doing her usual sit down and doing very little and preeti trying to improve on her earlier weeks efforts

18-09-2021 22:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Saturday night was a pretty good one for a change,
Stella was the star for me, excellent on TV semi naked no panties on under her skirt she really does get how to be sexy on TV , and very naughty on the web going outside to the bs carpark and doing a pussy play show in her car she's so creative ,
Beth was her usual excellent self on TV looking stunning naked and having lots of fun,
Mia looked happy and showed off her big boobs well but didn't she much movement or energy from her,
Kimmy did another good section on TV sexy underwear lovely peachy bum action,
Atlanta was on the webshow showing off her new fucking machine ,
Defenatly one of the better Saturday night we have had this year ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-09-2021 10:46
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw it took a bit of time to get going last night especially when preeti and Mia yasmin are on it badly needed some impact which Stella Beth and kimmy provided whilst was very nice surprise seeing atlanta on the web and never fails to disappoint
I feel it was one too many nights in a row for preeti to try and impress whilst Mia yasmin is just not ideal for nights as she barely moves and often has to get the oil out just to improve her efforts

19-09-2021 11:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I agree with both of you: last night was pretty good for a Saturday mostly because of Beth and Stella! I didn't see Stella in her car on the webshow BUT she was very good as usual on the TV shows; naked again and minus pants otherwise and showing off her landing strip!
Mia was her usual static self and didn't go naked:she hasn't for some time! I still think she has a great body:it's a BIG boob and arse thing but her shows are nothing like they used to be in her early days on BS!
We also saw (on FV) Kimmy who really showed off her lovely big tits as usual! Nice!
Preeti (like Mia) was on a lot and went naked once on each show.
So a good night but only because of Beth (only on 674) for 30 minutes and Stella on for 1 hour 54 minutes on 673 and only 17 minutes on 674!.......
Despite being on the schedule Ashley Emma and Bella Mendez didn't appear and Luna Lamora was obviously on TV just before FV started. I did however see another of my "new" favourites on the webshow:Kayla Keen being very filthy and showing off her amazing E cup tits and her nice pussy a lot of the time! Very sexy girl with a very Scottish accent!!........
Tonight:Beth! and Sophie! Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Jane Ivy, April Mae, Lucia Maria, Hayley Maye and Amber Paige!
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2021 12:44 by trains55.)
19-09-2021 12:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV