Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(30-11-2023 01:03 )ManuelM Wrote:  Cant wait for jorrells comments on this whole thing. Big Laugh

Ive already given up mate. havent watched a moment tonight but by the sounds of it, they have found an even more restrictive and annoying tactic. What is this a speed dating show now ffs? HuhBig Laugh
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2023 04:09 by jorrell.)
30-11-2023 04:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2023 04:07 )jorrell Wrote:  
(30-11-2023 01:03 )ManuelM Wrote:  Cant wait for jorrells comments on this whole thing. Big Laugh

Ive already given up mate. havent watched a moment tonight but by the sounds of it, they have found an even more restrictive and annoying tactic. What is this a speed dating show now ffs? HuhBig Laugh

I am very close to giving up myself. This is just going nowhere because they seriously seem to not understand what the real problems are. I dont know what they are thinking.

Maybe I will watch a bit of Joys home show on the 4th.
30-11-2023 04:16
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(30-11-2023 04:16 )ManuelM Wrote:  Maybe I will watch a bit of Joys home show on the 4th.

Joy removed from the schedule already. Pointless even looking at it anymore Rolleyes

3 girls cover the next 7 days again Bounce
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2023 17:43 by jorrell.)
30-11-2023 15:35
Nikolai Offline

friends, tell me where I can watch the video or download it from Racheal Henriques TVX or RLC, the old links remain and Megaupload is blocked, thanks in advance.
30-11-2023 16:14
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Guys, do you agree with my assessment? I am not sure and would like to hear your opinion. Thank you.

Charlene
Can do whatever she wants.

Lillian
Can do whatever she wants
... which is nothing.

Christy
Severly tamed down and very unsure what to do.
At least she doesnt search for cover under a mountain of pillows anymore.

Runa
Slightly tamed down.
Would do a little more and be a lot more creative but still goes somewhat far.

Dani
The worst case of taming down I have ever seen.
Zero freedom. Cannot do a single move without being or feeling monitored and controlled.

Lady Katharina
I am not certain about her. I believe she was more wild in the past but I also dont think she is holding back a great deal.

Sandy
Can do whatever she wants.

Valerie
Was tamed down severly early on in her career at BabeStation.
Hasnt been the same since and I have the feeling that at this point after her comeback she doesnt even care anymore.

Stella
Can do whatever she wants, at least sometimes.

Abygale
At first she was given a great deal of freedom, not 100% but about 90.
The she was tamed down and doesnt seem to put a lot of effort in anymore.

Candela
Never wanted to do more than what she did.

Joy
In the past she could do whatever really.
She is less wild and explicit than she used to but still one of the most "free" performers.

Edita
We will see.

From this list I would love to see more of and from Christy, Runa, Dani, Abygale and Candela. But unfortunately I dont think Christy, Dani and Abygale will ever be allowed to be the performers they want(ed) to be. Especially Dani and Christy seem to be the most "damaged" by these restrcitions that were put on them, both of them being nice young ladies and sweethearts, too, I am sure.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023 13:31 by ManuelM.)
01-12-2023 12:56
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i would say thats a fair assessment of the girls ,the same rules should apply to all girls,but its so blatently obvious that they vary for each performerSad
01-12-2023 14:26
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(01-12-2023 14:26 )shankey! Wrote:  i would say thats a fair assessment of the girls ,the same rules should apply to all girls,but its so blatently obvious that they vary for each performerSad

Thanks for your feedback.
It is sad indeed, for the performers themselves, the show as a whole and also for the entire audience.
01-12-2023 14:43
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-12-2023 12:56 )ManuelM Wrote:  Guys, do you agree with my assessment? I am not sure and would like to hear your opinion. Thank you.

I totally agree with your assessment, you're spot on.
01-12-2023 18:38
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(01-12-2023 18:38 )bazzae123 Wrote:  
(01-12-2023 12:56 )ManuelM Wrote:  Guys, do you agree with my assessment? I am not sure and would like to hear your opinion. Thank you.

I totally agree with your assessment, you're spot on.

Thank you very much.

I am glad to hear I am not seeing ghosts, methaphorically speaking.
01-12-2023 22:27
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

I cannot pass judgment on the above assessment, since I follow the shows and the girls very little, basically now only on weekends and only when girls I am interested in are online.

I merely observe that The concept of "same rules for all" should be understood in the work environment in a more flexible way than how it is sometimes simplistically understood.

in any employment setting, the margin of discretion/freedom that the employer grants his employee depends very much on the trust he has in him, and trust is something that is built up over time, depends on the reliability demonstrated over time by the employee .

Perhaps if certain performers enjoy more "freedom" it is because the producers have more trust in them, i.e., they know from past experience that they will not get them into trouble even if they venture "dangerous" moves and positions.

That is, to put it simply, if they try a "handpanty" (or whatever you call it) they will not accidentally show their genitals....

On the other hand, if a novice performer tries to do the same thing there may be a concern that she will make a mess and get them into trouble.

A perfectly legitimate and reasonable concern.

Not surprisingly, the most "Restricted" performers on this channel have tended to be those who started "too hard."

To reiterate: these are typical logics in any working environment.

That said: I appreciate tonight's line-up.
Looking at the schedule I notice a return of Edita Rosé (very good) and the disappearance of Leetizia (too bad).

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
01-12-2023 23:47