Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Could have done with more Mia than so many repeats from bella
Horray Jamie switched it up hopeful not a one off
Pity Sophie didn't appear hopefully will appear some point in the next week or so
Poppy a better night on tv hopeful a start to unleash her potential than leaving most of it backstage

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-09-2021 20:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Good start to the week
Beth usual excellent on TV very naughty on web buzzing her pussy
April Frist time I seen on TV in ages she did a good high energy show lots of movement ,
Sabrina nice section on TV really happy showing off her fit body,
Buffy usual excellent TV section nice standing and some gymnastics,
Luna was naked on the web but kept covered on TV
Lots happening for a Monday

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-09-2021 11:35
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes very good for a Monday! Ever-reliable Beth was on instead of Poppy and was excellent as always!
Priya was the other main girl and was very static and tame in all of her sections!
673 also had:
Bella for 23 minutes, April! for 27 minutes and Luna for 28 minutes who did go topless briefly near the end of her section. Nice girl and I have longer braless footage.
A good mix of girls!
674 also had Mikki B for the first 57 minutes! Nice: went topless on and off.
And Sabrina Jade in a very small pink bra (just a strap not really covering her tits!)
I didn't use to like her but do now: really attractive with a nice petite body with nice small tits and pert bottom!!
So another good mix of girls! All were good except for Priya.
Tonight: Mia Middleton............plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Mila Amora, Amy Lacey and Kendal London. So not many girls tonight: BUT I expect the schedule has/will be updated since I last looked at it!?....
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021 12:22 by trains55.)
07-09-2021 12:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw and trains a pretty decent start to the new week
Always a joy to watch Beth as she keeps it simple and fun
April one who has been off the radar of late especially on tv than backstage was pretty good
Priya did next to f all in all the recordings I had
Bella meh nothing much in her short appreance likewise Luna who atm seems to do far more on the web which is disappointing as she could have some potential
Sabrina always seems to get very little tv time yet delivers

07-09-2021 20:16
winsaw Offline

Enjoyed Tuesday night
The main girls where probably bs best two TV girls at the moment Beth and Mia and both delivered excellent shows again both now how to keep things interesting all night,
Amber Paige had fun on TV in the sauna nice to see her in just a thong after being a little more covered up of late,
Amy Lacey did a nice stint on TV lots of smiles as played with her lovely big boobs,
Anna Lei was her usual naughty self on the web plenty of pussy on show,

08-09-2021 10:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry: I've been out all morning!
Yes I agree very good shows due to Beth and Mia!! Both were excellent and on both FV shows for a longish time: Beth on both channels for an hour plus! Mia on 673 for just 51 minutes but 1 hour 22 minutes on 674!
We also saw Amber on both channels and happy in the sauna as you said! And braless from the start! Nice!
Amanda on 673 for the first 27 minutes: went naked briefly at the end!
Lucia also on 673 for ONLY 22 minutes: BUT she was only wearing a small pair of white pants and was vey oily!!
And we also saw Rosey Love on 674 (her first time on TV!?) for 28 minutes going braless towards the end!
So again a good mix of girls who gave us a good night! Didn't see Amy Lacey on FV but she's always happy AND showing off her lovely big tits!
Tonight: Alice and Preeti!? with Sophie Hart available from 10.00 till 4.00!?
And a couple of my favourites are on the webshow: Crystal Candy!! and Jane Ivy!...........
08-09-2021 14:29
winsaw Offline

I thought Wednesday was a fairly quiet mid west show, there where not many tippers around so the webshow was a bit dead,
On TV the main girls didn't do much but,
Anna Lie had a couple of good sections lots of energy playing with her cute boobs lots,
Poppy looked pretty in pink got into some very sexy positions, loved the peachy bum action,
Bella Lola gave a very promising TV debut hope to see more of her she's beautiful with lovely little boobs, I like that she was looking at camera,
So some good stuff but there where some big gaps of not a lot happening as well,

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2021 11:08 by winsaw.)
09-09-2021 11:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2021 11:08 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Wednesday was a fairly quiet mid west show, there where not many tippers around so the webshow was a bit dead,
On TV the main girls didn't do much but,
Anna Lie had a couple of good sections lots of energy playing with her cute boobs lots,
Poppy looked pretty in pink got into some very sexy positions, loved the peachy bum action,
Bella Lola gave a very promising TV debut hope to see more of her she's beautiful with lovely little boobs, I like that she was looking at camera,
So some good stuff but there where some big gaps of not a lot happening as well,

Yes I thought that last night was pretty quiet and a bit boring!?
Didn't see Bella Lola on FV but we did see Alice and Preeti: the main girls who were both on for a long time on both channels! Plus Poppy for 58 minutes (673) and Melia Leigh for 27 minutes (673) and Anna Lei for 27 minutes (674) and Piggy Mouth for 29 minutes (674).Both Alice and Preeti were naked a lot of the time BUT it was still a fairly quiet night!
I presume Sophie Hart didn't appear: I hadn't seen her by midnight anywhere.
I saw Poppy on the webshow BUT did she actually do her POV pool show? Just wondering if I missed something good!?.......
Tonight: Priya and Beth!?
Plus some of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie Knight, Megan Rox, Amber Paige, Ashlyn Shaw, Sabrina Jade, Nicole Snow, Sarah Daniel, Lucia Maria and both Yasmins!.......
09-09-2021 13:02
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

What a difference 24 hours from two girls who like to entertain us to two who are pretty dire in preeti and Alice who haven't moved on much in the last few years throw in poppy for a little bit likewise piggy mouth and melia and you have a average night

09-09-2021 17:58
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2021 17:58 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  What a difference 24 hours from two girls who like to entertain us to two who are pretty dire in preeti and Alice who haven't moved on much in the last few years throw in poppy for a little bit likewise piggy mouth and melia and you have a average night

Yes very average!!
09-09-2021 18:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV