babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hi. 673 and 674. Both shows were similar and fairly tame!
673 started with Mikki B for 57 minutes! One nipple out then one of her tits was out and then topless briefly and she played with them! Quite a slow section! But long for a webgirl.
We also saw Priya (on three times) in shortish sections! for a total of 1 hour 26 minutes ut she was quite static and only went topless: very late in her last section!
Mia Yasmin was only on for 25 minutes and went topless straight away but was covered up before the end! And again quite static with top half shots!
BUT Jamie Knight was on (twice!) for a total of 1 hour 26 minutes! Looked lovely in black bra,checked skirt, white pants and her beige shoes. Very energetic as usual and got topless early (in both sections) and really played with her amazing big tits for a longish time AND with close-ups! The best girl on 673 and showed how a show should be!!
So a good show mainly because of Jamie!!
674:
Lori for the first 56 minutes! Went topless and braless early on and bounced a lot as she now does AND very noisy shouting a lot! But her tit close-ups were nice!
Mia was on (in two longish sections) in her favourite set (Sauna) and went topless and braless BUT spent most of the time was laid on her front and side: quite static! And with a few top half shots!
Priya was only on for 33 minutes! Went braless (suit down) early BUT was static mainly laid on her front!
Yasmin Karma was also on for 43 minutes: longer than usual! Quite static as usual but went topless and really played with her big tits and shook her huge arse as usual!
So a fairly reasonable show but not GREAT! All the girls (except Lori) were fairly static! Lori was very energetic as she always is BUT far too loud!
Both channel's shows seemed very slow and tame: no-one went naked: not even Priya, Mia or Lori!!!!!
For me (unusually!) 673 was the best show mainly due to Jamie Knight's energetic sections and her amazing tit play with close-ups! So she was miles better than "more experienced " girls!........
Tonight: Beth and Valentina! Plus (possibly Ashley Emma who is available from 10.00 till 4.00 and Priya from 10.00 till 3.00). Hopefully they will make a better show as one of the main girls ( no need to name her) isn't one of my favourite girls! Also three of my favourites are on the webshow! Jamie (again!),Mia Middleton and Jane Ivy!.......
03-09-2021 11:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The last few nights I've been bitterly disappointed with the nights all have been in repeat mode can't they find something else like Beth Mia Middleton and atlanta do with such ease it may brighten up the nights

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-09-2021 17:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
Two good and interesting shows!
Didn't see Ashley Emma or Priya who should have been available until 4.00 and 3.00 from the web!? But unusually both channels just used MK girls AND mostly longish sections which I much prefer!
673:
Valentina was on twice in the office for a total of 1 hour 13 minutes: normal Valentina! Topless and braless and showed off her bum.
Beth was on for the last 56 minutes in the pink office: braless from the start and went naked very early as usual! Excellent as she always is!
Stella was on in the sauna for 59 minutes! Fully naked from the start! Top half shots at the beginning but then full shots as she laid on her front and back. Very good.
And Poppy was on in the grey set wearing a VERY small white bra, matching pants, red checked skirt and white socks. And she wore glasses as well: sexy secretary!? Was very good as usual and went topless early and fully naked for the last 21 minutes! Very nice and my first naked footage of her!
There was 8 minutes of blank screen during Poppy's section and a long advert break of 41 minutes! between her and Beth!
So a very good show with only Valentina not going naked!
Keeping for Poppy's naked section: although I don't like her ink she's a fantastic girl with a nice slim body and perky tits !
674:
The show started with Amber and Megan Rox in the sauna for 36 minutes together! They were both wearing bikinis and went topless early and also showed off their (shaking) bums! Although it wasn't like the 2-4-1s of the past they sat side by side and close to each other. Not great but very different: it's the first time that I have seen 2 girls on BS together for ages!
We also saw Beth on twice in the pink office for a total of 1 hour 47 minutes! Went fully naked in both sections as usual! Very good.
And Valentina on twice in the office: normal Valentina! Went topless and braless and showed off her shaking bum.
So a different show but not GREAT! Beth was excellent as usual, Valentina was.........Valentina and Amber and Megan together was just a novelty!
Once again all MK girls! And only Beth went naked.
So (for me) not worth keeping.
Tonight: Beth (again!) and Alice!? Plus Preeti available from 10.00 till 4.00!?
And a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Kimberley Jenner!, Cici Anders and Ellie Jay! It would be good to see one or more of them on TV!........
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2021 09:56 by trains55.)
04-09-2021 09:56
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Valentina is a waste of space on tv she does next to f all I've seen better on days
Beth was the glue that kept the night going
Stella and poppy cameos were even better than watching valentina
Was a bit of change seeing Amber and Megan on one set for the first time in quite some time

04-09-2021 10:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Back from my hols and a break from the shows , thought it was a pretty decent Saturday night to come back to,
Beth was excellent naked on TV put on a great show lots of sexy movement and different positions,
Alice also went naked on TV looked good but didn't do much,
Jaime did one of her usual excellent TV section lots of boob play and peachy bum action good high energy, on the web she got naughty playing with toys and her pussy,
Cici was excellent on the web did a very naughty anal show with a dildo she pumped up to make it bigger once inside ,
Jess West was back on the web show for the first time in ages she looked stunning naked hopefully see her regular again,
Pretty good for a Saturday night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-09-2021 09:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Welcome back winsaw
I agree it was A reasonable Saturday night largely down to having Beth on whilst Alice still below any level she reached when some voted her Queen of the year
Jamie is alright on tv just feel like she can start to switch it up now than join the repeative gang
Pleased to see jess West back never fails to disappoint fingers crossed we see her in the studio in the coming months or another gg special on the web

05-09-2021 11:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes welcome back winsaw.
I agree with both of you: last night was reasonable mainly because of Beth as usual!! She was on for a longish time on BOTH FV channels which was unusual but very helpful! Alice was ok but as you said (Geriisgreat) not as good as a few years back: but she has been going fully naked recently and BS have given us more full shots! It was good seeing Cici on FV for a few (28) minutes! And Jamie on 673 (twice!) for a total of 1 hour 51 minutes: slightly longer than Beth!! But I agree that she needs to do something new: although it's great watching her playing with her amazing BIG tits!!!! Amanda was also on for just 22 minutes on 674 and went naked just as her section was ending! Don't really like her anyway. So a very reasonable night for a Saturday thanks to Beth!
Tonight: Bella and Sophie Hart! Could be reasonable!?
Plus some of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie, Buffy, Georgia Brown, Jane Ivy, Amber Paige and Mia Middleton! And Amber is down to do a POV oily poll campshow! And Jamie is doing a JOI show! I might try to stay up and watch them!?......
05-09-2021 12:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Very good Sunday night I thought showing yet again it's usually the best night of the weekend,
Mia Middleton was excellent with a truly wonderful web show, she showed off her lovely pussy so well, she looks amazing naked her body is perfect,
Jamie was very good on TV again lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Amber Paige got a lot of TV which was nice she didn't disappoint was a fun show as she enjoys showing off her body in lots of different positions,
Poppy was a main girl on TV and did a very good show used the different sets well lots of lovely preachy bum action,
Georgia was her usual naughty naked self on the web playing with her lovely pussy lots she squirted again,
Lots of good content

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-09-2021 11:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I enjoyed the FV shows: both good. No Sophie Hart so Poppy became a main girl and as you say showed off her bum most of the time! Bella was also very good and showed off her lovely big bum and big tits: on 674 for much longer than on 673!
673 had Amber on for 57 minutes! Very good section as she showed off her lovely tits and her shapely bum! And Jamie BUT only for 26 minutes! Good as usual though showing off her amazing big tits and playing with them as she does!
674 had (as well as Bella for 2 hours 22 minutes! and Poppy for just 51 minutes!) Mia Middleton for only 22 minutes: but a lovely surprise! And Jamie for 55 minutes in the sauna! As good as usual: lots of different positions and really showing off her lovely bum(shaking) and her amazing big tits and played with them as she does! We also saw close-ups of them! Nice!!!
So yes a very good night: all the girls (all at MK!) seemed happy and gave us reasonable sections!
Tonight: Poppy!? and Priya?..............
plus some of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie!?, Alice, Buffy Le Brat, Lindsey Bean,Beth!,Bella!?, April Mae and Luna Lamora!.........
06-09-2021 11:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I was glad enough with Amber, Jamie and Bella Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-09-2021 14:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV