babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation review thread.
think the girl was tilly hardy who was doing 3g. cant be elle bailey as she has left nights

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2010 00:47 by Rammyrascal.)
10-02-2010 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Megan and Tiffany just finished a duet for tits and arse on BS2. They were not doing anything particularly naughty, just flaunting their assets in a state of juxtaposition whilst looking like they were genuinely enjoying themselves. I'll settle for that.
Megan in particular is a little gem. She comes across as an uncomplicated soul, contented with her lot. The sort of girl who would be more likely to laugh at your jokes than laugh at your cock. I've just seen her attempt the baby lotion pop shot down the arse crack and unloaded half the bottle before she realised she was off target! You can't help but love her.

10-02-2010 02:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(10-02-2010 00:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  think the girl was tilly hardy who was doing 3g. cant be elle bailey as she has left nights

Yep, they definitely called her Tilly.
10-02-2010 06:14
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Didnt know whether to record anything last night then thought;STEVIE,CANDY and MICHELLE! So recorded BS2 as usual. But was disappointed again. CANDY didnt appear at all;but I saw Tiffany three times(plus in a 2-4-1 with Megan),Megan,MICHELLE MOIST and STEVIE(three times plus a 2-4-1 with MICHELLE).Tiffany was on first for about 35 minutes doing her usual stuff;not really topless.Then MICHELLe was on for about 25 minutes hinting that she might go naked;of course she didnt as it was before midnight!Then STEVIE joined her for a 2-4-1 and they were both braless. Then STEVIE was on for about 45 minutes still braless and shaking herself nicely!At the begiining of this section she said that she was hoping that we would get her out of her small black outfit(a bikini) but unless I missed it she kept it on unusually! ( but did get her lovely tits out!) Tiffany then came on again for about 45 minutes.Megan then joined her for about 20 minutes in a 2-4-1 which was tame but entertaining!Then Megan was on for about 1 hour and 15 minutes (the longest section) doing her usual sort of stuff braless. I'm still trying to "like" her new hair colour;I think I still prefer her pre-blonde! Tiffany then came on again in her "favourite" mesh outfit;topless but not topless! At least she "played with them"! She was on for about 20 minutes. Then STEVIE finished off the show for 1 hour and 8 minutes going topless as usual. So I saw three of the four girls I hoped to see;missing out on CANDY(BS1/Partyland?). It would have been nice to see the new girl Ree Petra as well! I feel that Tiffany was used too much (as usual); a total of 3 hours (almost half of the show!) including the 2-4-1 of 21 minutes compared to STEVIE (my favourite last night) being on for 2 hours 18 minutes including her 2-4-1 of 23 minutes! (not too bad though!) MICHELLE however was only on for only about 50 minutes including her 2-4-1! I know Tiffany is well-established and has a large following but to me it doesnt seem that fair! As a result about half of the girls on last night failed to appear on BS2. Anyway a reasonable if tame show( no nudity that I am aware of) and the girls didnt really do anything different or special enough for me to want to keep my recording. Anyway keep your reports coming in about "your" shows so that I can see what happened on the other channels.I will be back on but not until much later tonight to catch up and see whos on tonight.Bye for now;see you all later.
10-02-2010 10:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(10-02-2010 10:00 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
But was disappointed again. CANDY didnt appear at all
~~~~
~~~~

I also saw Tiffany, Michelle and Stevie on ch99 from 10pm to midnight as you described.
At midnight, Candy was doing a 2-4-1 with Michelle on ch95, while at the same time, Camilla was naked on ch94

Although I did not see her, Ree Petra has been poached from Bangbabes and was on Partyland last night.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid346436
10-02-2010 12:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS2 last night on freeview from 10pm-12am , BIG BOOBIES and the WATCHER have described the action on the show , i thought the show was very tame apart from the 3G girl who at first i did not take much notice of and was just about to delete my recording at 12am ,but as luck as it i was on this forum and checking out the Babestation "general chat& discussion" thread and was reading what "WATTY" had posted about the 3G girl taking her knickers off and that they had not put "censored" on so i checked this out and from around 11.30-12.00am the 3G girl keeps pulling her knickers to one side and shows her pussy, then around 6 mins before 12.am she takes her knickers off and moves the web cam closer in to her pussy she then start playing with herself , all this is clearly visible in the 3G box ,then the censored message appears in the 3G box (to late),. PS good one Cellcast you are the first channel to show live full frontal nudity on freeview!

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-02-2010 15:21
watty Offline
Junior Poster

(10-02-2010 15:21 )mr mystery Wrote:  I recorded BS2 last night on freeview from 10pm-12am , BIG BOOBIES and the WATCHER have described the action on the show , i thought the show was very tame apart from the 3G girl who at first i did not take much notice of and was just about to delete my recording at 12am ,but as luck as it i was on this forum and checking out the Babestation "general chat& discussion" thread and was reading what "WATTY" had posted about the 3G girl taking her knickers off and that they had not put "censored" on so i checked this out and from around 11.30-12.00am the 3G girl keeps pulling her knickers to one side and shows her pussy, then around 6 mins before 12.am she takes her knickers off and moves the web cam closer in to her pussy she then start playing with herself , all this is clearly visible in the 3G box ,then the censored message appears in the 3G box (to late),. PS good one Cellcast you are the first channel to show live full frontal nudity on freeview!

Glad somebody else spotted it Smile

I just noticed Hannah in the corner and was amazed that she zoomed in the camera and took her knickers off, legs open and everything, knew it must have been an error but a nice one all the same Smile

I will be watching again tonight to see if it happens again, LOL.

Introduce a little anarchy.
10-02-2010 18:00
kulio Offline

(10-02-2010 15:21 )mr mystery Wrote:  I recorded BS2 last night on freeview from 10pm-12am , BIG BOOBIES and the WATCHER have described the action on the show , i thought the show was very tame apart from the 3G girl who at first i did not take much notice of and was just about to delete my recording at 12am ,but as luck as it i was on this forum and checking out the Babestation "general chat& discussion" thread and was reading what "WATTY" had posted about the 3G girl taking her knickers off and that they had not put "censored" on so i checked this out and from around 11.30-12.00am the 3G girl keeps pulling her knickers to one side and shows her pussy, then around 6 mins before 12.am she takes her knickers off and moves the web cam closer in to her pussy she then start playing with herself , all this is clearly visible in the 3G box ,then the censored message appears in the 3G box (to late),. PS good one Cellcast you are the first channel to show live full frontal nudity on freeview!

can you upload it somewhere please? Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2010 18:13 by kulio.)
10-02-2010 18:12
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(10-02-2010 18:12 )kulio Wrote:  

can you upload it somewhere please? Big Grin

No sorry mate ,i recorded the show on a hard drive freeview+ digital recorder, i have no way of uploading anything from it , but the "WATCHER" may be able too, although you would not be able to see much as the 3G box is so small viewed from a pc .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-02-2010 20:10
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Have just been watching Ms Fox where she has been aiming her arse at the camera and spreading her legs so wide she could have straddled Rutland. Nothing unusual in that except it was on PL Ch97 where such realatively explicit posing is frowned upon. Has the policy been relaxed recently?

11-02-2010 03:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV