babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
No, 673 had April and Alice and Luna (?) and maybe some others. Alice was on twice.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-08-2021 15:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(17-08-2021 15:38 )Doddle Wrote:  No, 673 had April and Alice and Luna (?) and maybe some others. Alice was on twice.

Never seen such a long and accurate review.Good work Look forward to the next one!!!.(kidding)
17-08-2021 16:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw it had been some time since Hayley Marie actually appeared on TV than being backstage doing next to the same thing all the time
She had a good night's viewing after taking a bit of time getting back adjusting to the sets than on a bed
Standard Alice night nothing different or something fresh
Anna lei I quite enjoyed her couple of appreances switched it up and just got on with it
April pretty reasonable probably the last few nights we have seen more of her on TV than the last month or so

Really hope later Sophie kicks Mia yasmin ass as she'll barely do much

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-08-2021 17:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday was pretty good of a quiet midweek night
Stella got on TV a couple of times and was excellent she even oiled her big boobs up on the sky only show not seen that on TV in ages, lots of sexy positions good energy, one of the best new girls at switching it up and keeping her shows fun,
Anna Lei same as the night before good on TV naughty on the web she's becoming a very consistent performer,
Megan Rox got naked on the web for a tip goal and looked stunning but a lot of the rest the time I looked she wasn't doing much just waiting for tips,
Gigi was naked all night oiled up her lovely little boobs and showed off her pretty pussy one of those underrated under the radar girls at bs,
Mia Yasmin was in the office for a change showed off her big boobs well didn't move around much ,
Usual quiet midweek show some girls on the web not getting much buzzing so not much going on TV similar but a few girls lifted things and funny enough seamed most busy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-08-2021 10:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2021 10:54 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday was pretty good of a quiet midweek night
Stella got on TV a couple of times and was excellent she even oiled her big boobs up on the sky only show not seen that on TV in ages, lots of sexy positions good energy, one of the best new girls at switching it up and keeping her shows fun,
Anna Lei same as the night before good on TV naughty on the web she's becoming a very consistent performer,
Megan Rox got naked on the web for a tip goal and looked stunning but a lot of the rest the time I looked she wasn't doing much just waiting for tips,
Gigi was naked all night oiled up her lovely little boobs and showed off her pretty pussy one of those underrated under the radar girls at bs,
Mia Yasmin was in the office for a change showed off her big boobs well didn't move around much ,
Usual quiet midweek show some girls on the web not getting much buzzing so not much going on TV similar but a few girls lifted things and funny enough seamed most busy

Yes quite a good show but a bit unusual! I only saw 674 as usual and saw Sophie in two sections for a total of 1 hour 42 minutes and as good as she always is! Mia was only on for 50 minutes in the office, Layla Rose was also on for just 32 minutes. BUT Anna Lei was on for a total of 1 hour 13 minutes from 3.29 until 4.00 which was pretty normal. But after a short break she was then on for another 42 minutes until the end of the show! So does anyone know what happened to Mia: after her section finished at 1.56 she didn't reappear on 674! And I managed to see Sophie on 673 for the last few minutes. So did she go home early as I'm guessing? I'm surprised that BS kept Anna on from 4.16 instead of showing the other BS show which they have before!! So yes a reasonable show for midweek and interestingly all the girls were at MK again! And no nudity.
I presume that 673 was similar!?.........
Tonight:Beth,? Preeti is available from 10.00 till 4.00 plus a few of my favourites are on the web: Ashlyn Shaw, Georgia Brown, Yasmin Nicole, Poppy and Kayla Keen!.......
Finally for those of you who are interested Megan Rox told everyone on the web yesterday that she has 32"DD/E boobs! Depending on the bra brand. Very nice AND kind of her to let us know!!..........
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2021 11:36 by trains55.)
18-08-2021 11:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(18-08-2021 11:36 )trains55 Wrote:  I presume that 673 was similar!?.........
Mia had 2 stints, neither in the sauna. The first was covered up too, which was not like her. Stella had 2 stints and was perhaps the polar opposite. Even Megan squeaked on for a modest half hour.
Oh, and Sophie was on for 2 stints too, for those who like that sort of thing.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-08-2021 15:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It was a reasonable Tuesday night with Sophie kicking Mia yasmin worthless ass as I expected
Mia just plain boring and does next to nothing
Stella's two appreances were better rather seen more of her
Megan not bad cameo likewise Anna
Layla pretty hit miss all being fine standing and giving us all a close up of your boobs but there's nothing else before you rush back to backstage and that stupid vibetoy and other things you get upto

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-08-2021 17:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi.
674 only again.
12.01-12,26 Beth in pink office went topless and took her pants off.
12.29-1.01 Mia went braless early and we saw good shaking bum shots!
1.04-1.39 Layla went topless and braless and really played with her lovely big tits!
1,39-2,31! Mia went topless early and then braless.
2.34-3.17! Layla again as before!
3.18-4.19 Mia went topless early.
4.38-4.54 Mia as in the previous section.
So as you can see it was "The Mia Show "! She was on for a total of 2 hours 34 minutes! Better than some nights! Beth was on for ONLY 25 minutes: I'm guessing that 673 was "The Beth Show "!?
And Layla was on (twice) for a total of 1 hour 18 minutes!
And all MK girls!
So I look forward to finding out what 673 was like!
Tonight: Bella Mendez?? and Preeti!? Plus a few of my favourites are on the web: Jamie Knight, Yasmin Karma, Sarah Daniel, Kayla Keen, Delia Rose, Nicole Snow and Marnie Rose............
19-08-2021 11:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Wednesday night lot of good stuff going on,
Bs had two of there best main TV girls in Beth and Mia both did excellent shows on TV as expected, Beth got naked showed off her beautiful curves in lots of different positions, Mia full of energy oiled up her lovely big boobs and peachy bum,
Yasmin Nicole had a nice stint on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Layla rose did a nice standing up section on TV some nice close ups of her amazing big boobs,
Georgia was very naughty on the web as always showed off her juicy pussy very well lots of playing with it

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-08-2021 11:53
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(19-08-2021 11:47 )trains55 Wrote:  So I look forward to finding out what 673 was like!
It would take more self control than I have to describe it as "shucking fit" bladewave
Quote:I'm guessing that 673 was "The Beth Show "!?
Yes, that's perhaps a kinder description.

19-08-2021 14:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV