babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Had a busy day on Saturday out with friends so didn't watch on Friday night but did change a bit of Saturday night show before I had to go sleep as very tired,
Beth was named on TV looking amazing, she was standing with her leg up on the table very sexy she really knows how to do the positions when naked on TV,
Missy was also on TV in a sexy white outfit, she got on all fours and twerking her peachy bum also playing with her cute little boobs quite a lot,
Shame I couldn't see more but did enjoy what I saw

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-08-2021 11:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest winsaw you didn't miss too much with last night it was a better Saturday night than last weeks largely helped by Beth who was way ahead of the rest with maybe only Stella who had brief appearances on TV as competition Mia yasmin again very very limited Amber buffy and missy had reasonable cameos Jamie was ok still undecided on her not sure how her and Amber supposed gg show went may look at clips at some point today

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-08-2021 11:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2021 11:14 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  To be honest winsaw you didn't miss too much with last night it was a better Saturday night than last weeks largely helped by Beth who was way ahead of the rest with maybe only Stella who had brief appearances on TV as competition Mia yasmin again very very limited Amber buffy and missy had reasonable cameos Jamie was ok still undecided on her not sure how her and Amber supposed gg show went may look at clips at some point today

Yes it was much better than last week but only because of Beth as you said! Mia static a as usual! The other girls were ok if not great ! Stella one of the naked girls again! Jamie hasn't again since she did about a week ago but really showed off and played with her lovely big tits! So a reasonable show compared to last Saturday: but it really had to be!!
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Poppy! Could be interesting!?Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow so might appear on TV!?......
15-08-2021 11:26
winsaw Offline

Enjoyed Sunday night , it's definitely becoming the best night of the weekend as they always seam to give web girls a chance on TV and they always shine,
Jamie was excellent lots of TV and didn't disappoint, she used the set well to show off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs as always,
Amber Paige looked lovely on TV showed off her amazing big boobs very well,
Azura was back in the sauna on TV did her usual fun high energy show lots of playing with her cute little boobs,
Buffy excellent on TV as always she was standing up again really showing off her lovely fit body lots of peachy bum action as well,
On the web Missy and Sabrina both did fun shows ,
Layla rose got oiled up and showed some pussy she gets naughty when not in TV,
Lots of good content last night

16-08-2021 10:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2021 10:32 )winsaw Wrote:  Enjoyed Sunday night , it's definitely becoming the best night of the weekend as they always seam to give web girls a chance on TV and they always shine,
Jamie was excellent lots of TV and didn't disappoint, she used the set well to show off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs as always,
Amber Paige looked lovely on TV showed off her amazing big boobs very well,
Azura was back in the sauna on TV did her usual fun high energy show lots of playing with her cute little boobs,
Buffy excellent on TV as always she was standing up again really showing off her lovely fit body lots of peachy bum action as well,
On the web Missy and Sabrina both did fun shows ,
Layla rose got oiled up and showed some pussy she gets naughty when not in TV,
Lots of good content last night
Yes I enjoyed last night's FV show. Only managed to record 674 again but saw Sophie for 1 hour 25 minutes in two sections and Poppy the other main girl for just 24 minutes!! But also April for 53 minutes! Layla 33 minutes, Missy for 31 minutes and a new? coloured girl Cyber Diamant for 31 minutes. So lots of Sophie and a longer than usual section for April! That made a nice change for her and us!! I'm guessing that 673 was similar!?
Tonight: Bella and Alice!? Plus some of my favourites are on the webshow!
16-08-2021 11:54
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Didnt see any of the shows due to workshift patterns but sounds like it was a really good night,if only Babestation had put this line up on 24Hrs earlier but a really good and strong line up,and typically a lot of my favourites were on as well grrrr.............seems sundays is the new night to watch
16-08-2021 16:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was a right mish mash last night repeative from Sophie and poppy then throw in Jamie Amber missy April azera and layla
Just frustrating I must say with some that are on more than a hour on TV during the night can't switch it up like Beth and atlanta do so easily

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-08-2021 17:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2021 17:13 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Was a right mish mash last night repeative from Sophie and poppy then throw in Jamie Amber missy April azera and layla
Just frustrating I must say with some that are on more than a hour on TV during the night can't switch it up like Beth and atlanta do so easily

True but at least April was given 53 minutes for her section on 674 instead of the usual 30 minutes or so that usually happens: like Layla, Missy and Cyber last night! But as she is only on TV very rarely these days
I thought it was good of BS!! Having said that Poppy who was a "main " girl last night was only given 24 minutes!! Didn't see 673 but I'm guessing that it was fairly similar. Alice tonight..................
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2021 17:33 by trains55.)
16-08-2021 17:30
winsaw Offline

Monday night was very good with lots of different girls on TV
Hayley was a main TV girl for first time in ages she looked very good lots of playing with her amazing big boobs she was having fun,
Anna Lei did a good show in the sauna on TV showed off her lovely fit body very well, got naked and naughty on the web like usual,
Azura good show on TV also in the sauna lots of playing with her lovely little boobs I liked her red outfit was sexy ,
Luna did a sexy show on TV even though she kept her secretary outfit on lots of peachy bum action,
Yasmin Karma showed off her gorgeous peachy bum very well on TV and got her boobs out which she don't always do,
Was good seeing Hayley on TV as a main girl it don't happen often but she really knows how to put on a show and great support from some of the young web girls

17-08-2021 10:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-08-2021 10:42 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night was very good with lots of different girls on TV
Hayley was a main TV girl for first time in ages she looked very good lots of playing with her amazing big boobs she was having fun,
Anna Lei did a good show in the sauna on TV showed off her lovely fit body very well, got naked and naughty on the web like usual,
Azura good show on TV also in the sauna lots of playing with her lovely little boobs I liked her red outfit was sexy ,
Luna did a sexy show on TV even though she kept her secretary outfit on lots of peachy bum action,
Yasmin Karma showed off her gorgeous peachy bum very well on TV and got her boobs out which she don't always do,
Was good seeing Hayley on TV as a main girl it don't happen often but she really knows how to put on a show and great support from some of the young web girls
674 only again: but I thought that it was excellent! It was actually the "Hayley Show ": she was on in four sections for a total of 2 hours 35 minutes AND in her last section of 54 minutes she was fully naked from the start! Lovely: really showing off her body and new BIG tits! We also saw Alice but ONLY for 56 minutes! And Luna for 30 minutes who did take her top and bra off albeit briefly and Anna for only 27 minutes! I was well pleased with what I recorded: I've at long last got Hayley naked! Didn't see Yasmin Karma or Azura but I'm not keen on Azura anyway and have lots of footage of Yasmin!
I'm guessing that Hayley wasn't on 673 at all as she was on 674 almost continuously!! So as I said (for me) an excellent show for a Monday!!
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Mia Yasmin! Plus four of my favourites are on the webshow!.......
17-08-2021 12:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV