Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(04-08-2021 12:04 )trains55 Wrote:  
(04-08-2021 11:14 )winsaw Wrote:  Pretty good mid week show
Kimmy very good again on TV lots of energy love watching her twerking her gorgeous peachy bum,
Layla looked stunning in the office lots of playing with her lovely big boobs very nice bending over the desk action,
Megan looked lovely in the sauna on TV earlier she had showed how naughty she is taking a very hard spanking from Mr P on the web, very red bum after,

674 only last night again. Saw Mia Middleton for 1 hour 1 minutes (on twice), Poppy for 2 hours 16 minutes (on twice) plus Buffy for 43 minutes!and Missy for just 24 minutes!! A reasonable show but didn't see Kimmy or Jamie at all. Just hoping that they didn't go naked like Jamie did a couple of nights ago: quite a shock BUT a nice one!!
Tonight: Preeti and Alice: not expecting much! But a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Anna Bailey, Layla Rose (doesn't she ever rest??), Jamie, Amber Paige and Nicole Snow: hopefully I might see some of them on FV!?.......

Kimmy didn’t go naked, I don’t think she will as she puts so much into a show moving around I think it would keep her from moving and putting on these gold medal sexy xxx energetic shows.. still I’d take naked Kimmy and less moves
04-08-2021 12:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2021 12:42 )Johno6969 Wrote:  
(04-08-2021 12:04 )trains55 Wrote:  
(04-08-2021 11:14 )winsaw Wrote:  Pretty good mid week show
Kimmy very good again on TV lots of energy love watching her twerking her gorgeous peachy bum,
Layla looked stunning in the office lots of playing with her lovely big boobs very nice bending over the desk action,
Megan looked lovely in the sauna on TV earlier she had showed how naughty she is taking a very hard spanking from Mr P on the web, very red bum after,

674 only last night again. Saw Mia Middleton for 1 hour 1 minutes (on twice), Poppy for 2 hours 16 minutes (on twice) plus Buffy for 43 minutes!and Missy for just 24 minutes!! A reasonable show but didn't see Kimmy or Jamie at all. Just hoping that they didn't go naked like Jamie did a couple of nights ago: quite a shock BUT a nice one!!
Tonight: Preeti and Alice: not expecting much! But a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Anna Bailey, Layla Rose (doesn't she ever rest??), Jamie, Amber Paige and Nicole Snow: hopefully I might see some of them on FV!?.......

Kimmy didn’t go naked, I don’t think she will as she puts so much into a show moving around I think it would keep her from moving and putting on these gold medal sexy xxx energetic shows.. still I’d take naked Kimmy and less moves
Thanks. I didn't expect her to BUT after Jamie shocking us the other night I was a bit worried!
04-08-2021 13:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Another average nights viewing mostly repeative on TV I found with only really Mia m switching it up
Poppy another chance for her to shine on TV yet was pretty average at best
Mia m another good night to enjoy
Kimmy and Stella and Jamie had good amounts of time to enjoy
Layla meh similar to poppy leaving her best for the web

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-08-2021 16:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday was ok for a midweek web was better than TV
Georgia was very good on TV and web good on TV lots of peachy bum action she's started looking at camera more a good thing, naughty on the web as always playing with her lovely pussy lots very good stuff,
Amber Paige good on TV lots of movement and energy,
Anna Bailey was back for first time in ages didn't see that much of her as a lot of private same for Missy
Zeena oiled up her lovely big boobs,
Sadly the main 2 TV girls just did the same old show they always do nothing interesting not looking like they are bothered
Over all the quietest night bs has had in a bit

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-08-2021 10:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2021 10:40 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday was ok for a midweek web was better than TV
Georgia was very good on TV and web good on TV lots of peachy bum action she's started looking at camera more a good thing, naughty on the web as always playing with her lovely pussy lots very good stuff,
Amber Paige good on TV lots of movement and energy,
Anna Bailey was back for first time in ages didn't see that much of her as a lot of private same for Missy
Zeena oiled up her lovely big boobs,
Sadly the main 2 TV girls just did the same old show they always do nothing interesting not looking like they are bothered
Over all the quietest night bs has had in a bit
Yes both FV shows were predictable: Alice and Preeti the main girls just did their normal routines! We didn't see Georgia who I think is lovely! But we did see Amber (on both channels!) and Zeena (on 673) and Missy (on 674) and all were on for the usual 25-35 minutes but it was good seeing them! Interestingly 674 had an advert break of 21 minutes during the show and 14 minutes at the end! And there was one of 16 minutes on 673! So a drab night as expected!
Tonight: Mia Yasmin and Priya: so probably not much better!? But Lucia,Buffy, Yasmin Karma, Luna Lamora, Megan Rox, Sarah Daniel and Delia Rose!! are on the webshow which might help!?.........
05-08-2021 12:42
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True a reasonable mid week nights viewing
Standard night from Preeti still was better than watching Alice have we missed her personally nope Amber is growing on me as she is starting to switch it up
Was pretty surprised when I saw missy as it was something different for a change for her pleased to see Anna back hopefully won't be too long in waiting for her next appreance

05-08-2021 16:07
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thursday night was better more action going on,
Melia was the star of the show , it was her birthday and she had a great time, naked all night lots of her lovely pussy on show, took a big dildo, made herself squirt, very fun night,
Buffy did her usual excellent TV show liked seeing her legs wide open very sexy,
Imogen was back for first time in ages, she looked stunning naked and oiled up, played with her pussy lots,
Luna was on TV not sure if first time, she kept her outfit on but some nice peachy bum action,
Lucia oiled up her amazing big boobs very nice
The web girls did a great job last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021 11:17 by winsaw.)
06-08-2021 11:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2021 11:17 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night was better more action going on,
Melia was the star of the show , it was her birthday and she had a great time, naked all night lots of her lovely pussy on show, took a big dildo, made herself squirt, very fun night,
Buffy did her usual excellent TV show liked seeing her legs wide open very sexy,
Imogen was back for first time in ages, she looked stunning naked and oiled up, played with her pussy lots,
Luna was on TV not sure if first time, she kept her outfit on but some nice peachy bum action,
Lucia oiled up her amazing big boobs very nice
The web girls did a great job last night

Hi there. I am still only able to record one FV show but have found a replacement recorder on ebay!!!! I'm recording 674 at the moment which most nights is better (for me!) than 673!
Last night 674 had Priya on for 2 hours 18 minutes! Mia for only 52 minutes! Plus Lucia for 39 minutes and Luna for 44 minutes! Priya did her usual show in three sections going naked in one of them. Mia went naked in her favourite set (Sauna!) but was fairly static as usual! Lucia was excellent as usual and took off her pants and ended up "naked" just in her tights! Not as good as when she went FULLY naked back in October when she was laid on her front and crouched: very nice! Luna was also on for 44 minutes and took her top and bra off and was braless for about 16 minutes. She also took her stockings off at the end! Although good last night I managed to record her in July also on 674 when she was on for a total of 1 hour 16 minutes (in two sections) and was braless for a total of 24 minutes. I think that she is a lovely normal girl and she really likes showing off and playing with her lovely smallish tits!
I managed to see a bit of 673 and it seems to have been Lori mainly plus (I presume) Buffy and Lucia plus Priya!?
Anyway I was pleased with my recording!
Tonight: Preeti.....and Priya available from 10.00 till 4.00!? Plus Lucia, Mia Middleton, Buffy, both Yasmins, Ellie Jay, Hayley Maye and Delia Rose!? are scheduled to be on the webshow so I hope to see these favourites of mine on TV!?..........
06-08-2021 12:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Pretty much the same trains buddy 673 Lori hyper as usual had to turn down the volume
Mia yasmin gees if there's award for the least amount of moves in a night she would get it barely moved especially for the first hour
Priya was marginally better then was on the web with Lori
Buffy wasn't bad tried to get some tempo going
Glad Lucia appeared she just got on with it
Luna pretty hit miss at times decent other times felt like she was holding back

06-08-2021 15:47
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(06-08-2021 12:43 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi there. I am still only able to record one FV show but have found a replacement recorder on ebay!!!! I'm recording 674 at the moment which most nights is better (for me!) than 673!
That's funny, I've been trying to stick with 673 this week. Lori was interminable, and Buffy wretched, but things picked up for me with Mia and then a welcome surprise of Lucia, and then more Mia.

That said, I did spend some of Mia's first spell wondering how you'd describe that set. Grimy sugarcubes? Grimy ice blocks? Anyway... laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-08-2021 16:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV