Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
What's that saying about the left hand and the right hand . . . ? bladewave
05-05-2010 05:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

They're even buggering up the mics. Jada's latest attempt to talk to Ch 97 viewers has just gone out on Ch 99 instead. What a useless shower.
05-05-2010 05:24
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2010 04:49 )vila Wrote:  Well that's interesting. On PL FV Ch 97 Jada has just referred to the channel as BS2.

Not sure what happened-on Sky, BS2 was on air from 9pm then at 1am the show became PL. I checked on my FV and that showed no BS2 either. I am presuming that cellcast want their three remaining channels to have seperate identities in the coming weeks. BS1, PL and BSxtra all offering something different to the caller-who knows what plans are in store-would not be surprised to see BSxtra reverting to texts again in the future even.Rolleyes
05-05-2010 07:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well at 9pm last night geri and camilla did read texts and look at pics so hope it happens, but probably wont. probably just a one off partyland coming back last night

possibly on freeview till 1am then partyland goes on sky at 1am

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-05-2010 08:00
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It doesn't make ANY sense whatsoever to have 2 channels broadcasting the same output. We want BS2 back on FV, start it at 10 as well!!

CHEERS!
05-05-2010 08:03
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(03-05-2010 23:50 )dizzy_davidh Wrote:  That's right in that the babes are paid to be a model in most cases and so they don't have rights over the images\video as they would naturally need to sign over such rights so that the employer can use them.

They don't get royalty payments like a recording artist who pays a record company\distributor to collect a fee each time their work is used\ reproduced or an actor who might have negotiated for a cut of the profits as part of their contract.

There is nothing to say that there might have been negotiations over certain parts of their personal and intellectual property but a normal contract of employment states that what you do\create\produce etc. during work time is the sole property of the employer as long as you have been compensated (money or any other form of remuneration).

Good points... A lot depends on how each individual is able to negotiate. There are plenty of actors, bands, models, boxers/fighters, etc, who accept bad deals...

For example, The Usual Suspects made a lot more money than expected, but the actors didn't see any of it according to Stephen Baldwin. Clearly, they didn't negotiate any bonus payments in their contracts... The flip side of it is someone like Keanu Reeves, who apparently made $260 million dollars from The Matrix trilogy (most of it bonus payments), as he made sure a cut of potential profits were included in his contract if the project was successful...

I guess the bottom line is you can't guarantee something will be successful, but you have to make sure you're covered in case it is, otherwise you potentially miss out on the big bucks...

In this industry, the same principle applies... You get girls, and other people, that will be more successful than others, but whether they get bonus payments depends on their own individual deals...

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
05-05-2010 08:48
moon12 Offline
Senior Poster

The Free Pictures

I text in to get one last night and i thought it was free, yet i checked my credit and its gone, i put another 5er in today and thats been drained too. Anyway i can make it stop taking my credit?
05-05-2010 19:59
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

You get one random one free and then they charge for a girl you want, at least that's how I think it works anyway!

CHEERS!
05-05-2010 20:28
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2010 19:59 )moon12 Wrote:  The Free Pictures

I text in to get one last night and i thought it was free, yet i checked my credit and its gone, i put another 5er in today and thats been drained too. Anyway i can make it stop taking my credit?
Text STOP that should work

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
05-05-2010 21:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV