Dannii Harwood
Paige
April
Minnie
Fernanda
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 78 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice

Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
(31-08-2012 14:32 )naughtyboy Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 14:02 )naughtyboy Wrote:  I know she's a newbie, but has anyone experienced a 'DTW' with Olivia on 'RLL'?

Yes I have. *LOL*

Olivia is pretty good. She definitely gave me a good seeing to and relieved my tension.

I just have and she was incredible. Amazing from start to very satisfying finish!
01-09-2012 08:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
I had the best 'DTW' I have EVER had with Fernanda Ferrari!! She is awesome! She LOVES to be naughty. She knows me so well now. I had a LOT of fun!

THANK YOU FERNANDA FERARI!
01-09-2012 15:00
mrfantastic1 Offline
Senior Poster

Bex!! Is bex any good for dtw? I'm sitting watching getting pretty excited wondering whether she'll help satisfy my excitement!?
02-09-2012 16:18
Tonywauk Offline
Senior Poster

(02-09-2012 16:18 )mrfantastic1 Wrote:  Bex!! Is bex any good for dtw? I'm sitting watching getting pretty excited wondering whether she'll help satisfy my excitement!?
In my limited experience of her, I would say that she was all right, without being on a level with Jazz, Fernanda, Ruby Summers or any of the other stars of the DTW scene ;-) However always remember YMMV!
02-09-2012 16:36
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm sure the gorgeous Emily Dean will be worth a try once she gets back into the swing of things on ChatGirl!

Unfortunately Tashie has left CG and gone to Babestation before I ever got the chance to call her, now there's obviously no point as BS is terrible.

As for recent experiences, I called Amy Lu again yesterday, another fantastic call! She's up there with the best of RLC's babes.
03-09-2012 15:27
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Have to agree with you about Amy Lu. Called her twice over the weekend and she was outstanding! Plus I find her unbelievably sexy which always helps.

I also share your thoughts on Tashie. That was a most disappointing move!
06-09-2012 08:02
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone had a chat with Anastasia Harris lately?
I know a lot of people have said shes not good for a DTW, but she just seems so frisky this morning.
07-09-2012 10:40
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

She always LOOKS frisky but then won't help you out.
07-09-2012 17:07
Biker Annie Lover Offline
I Talk To Babes About Weather

Right I'm gonna give Fernanda a try in a few minutes seeing as she's highly recommended.
10-09-2012 17:51
Biker Annie Lover Offline
I Talk To Babes About Weather

So glad I listened to the recommendations; Fernanda was very accommodating. :-D
10-09-2012 21:22