Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(20-11-2023 18:35 )jorrell Wrote:  unless we get the same more relaxed camera guy we had last Monday for Dani's show, it will just be more of the same. Not watching Live anymore either, isn't worth the effort or my time. Sad

The damage is already done, same as always. Ill be shocked if i come back and look here tomorrow and you guys are reporting anything to the contrary

As regard Lady Katarine coming back, 3 in the studio at once for her shows, so you know that will be a complete disaster. Dont care to watch

Three Babes in the studio is a great promise and not a disaster. BS24 used to have 3 Babes for one show. So i don't get why this should be a disaster.
20-11-2023 19:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I will watch a bit live today. Both babes seem to be really nice, friendly ladies. Its nice to watch them and I hope they will have a good time. I like to see them happy.

If I notice there is the same camera guy with the same restrictions as the last two times Dani was on, I will switch it off.

Lady Katharina wasnt a bad performer at all. Lets see what she brings to the table with her comeback.

Three performers in studio should be the standard, with decent camera work.
20-11-2023 19:33
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2023 19:04 )Cortez Wrote:  Three Babes in the studio is a great promise and not a disaster. BS24 used to have 3 Babes for one show. So i don't get why this should be a disaster.

They absolutely can't shoot this, anymore. Have you seen different shows than us, lately?
A while back they were able to get decent performances with three Babes all in one frame. I am talking 2015 or so...

Somehow they totally lost the ability to film more than one Babe without splitscreens.

There are two options: Either one Babe is always on break, so you have 2 Babes max on screen, anyway.

If they are in one set they most likely take space from each other and hinder each others performances. Also, the cameraman is more reluctant to allow full nudity, because it's more difficult to get the right camera positions without flashing (I know you give a crap about full nudity, like SambaBamba, but most of us do).

Or you have splitscreen fun with only one half per Babe.

Have fun with it, but my time is too valuable for this shit and thankfully, I realised that.
20-11-2023 19:39
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Well, Jorrell and ManuelM, we know how ridiculous they are when it comes to consistency. Maybe Dani is allowed to do her thing and Valerie gets inspired and it's the best night this year.

But the thing I finally understood is, that the off chance of something great happening doesn't outweigh the way more likely scenario that I will spend 2-3 hours of my life to realise that I wasted them for another bad show.

So for me it's back to recordings (if there are some).
20-11-2023 19:45
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(20-11-2023 19:39 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(20-11-2023 19:04 )Cortez Wrote:  Three Babes in the studio is a great promise and not a disaster. BS24 used to have 3 Babes for one show. So i don't get why this should be a disaster.

They absolutely can't shoot this, anymore. Have you seen different shows than us, lately?
A while back they were able to get decent performances with three Babes all in one frame. I am talking 2015 or so...

This is precisely what I was meaning thank you. Im glad someone can see what I can. They indeed lost the ability to have 3 performers on screen and give a good show a long time ago for fear of showing too much. I do indeed remember the days of Patty, Lola & Lejla and the like performring on one bed/set and it never used to be an issue. There was NEVER a splitscreen in sight back then!

Il check back and see if Dani was allowed to give a good show tonight , im sure you guys will tell us..
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2023 20:56 by jorrell.)
20-11-2023 20:47
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2023 21:41 )Cortez Wrote:  Thanks you Valerie.
Great babe, great outfit and great call.

She is a very good dirty talker, I know. Big Grin
20-11-2023 21:59
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I have the feeling Dani wont be there tonight, and I would not blame her, given how the last two nights went.
Its a shame really, she is such a sweetheart.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2023 22:02 by ManuelM.)
20-11-2023 22:00
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Danis name is announced so it seems she might be there tonight.
20-11-2023 23:09
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

why are they switching to clips in between danis show when the camera is focused on her no one else gets this ?Sad
20-11-2023 23:41
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Another funny moment of bs24 crap.
Shortly after midnight dani would go naked then the camera goes away from her and some seconds later the slip was on.
So they forbidden her to go naked.
Thats the producer scripting.
Thats bs24 scam.
21-11-2023 00:12