Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(31-07-2021 13:07 )trains55 Wrote:  
(31-07-2021 11:23 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  A pretty decent Fridays night viewing with atlanta miles ahead of everyone making it so simple to switch it about and make use of the set
Preeti was average at best
Kimmy backstage a pity would have been better on a set than the tiny bedroom
Jamie she's pretty good just wish she had something else than be repeative
Brief cameos from poppy and buffy
Whilst Stella was with Mr p and layla had some fun with oil behind the scenes
Yes quite a good night. Quite agree what you said about the girls! Atlanta was amazing as ever and way ahead of any other girls! Apart from Preeti all the girls were good as well!! Interestingly Preeti wasn't on 673 at all as all of the webgirls were on that channel! 674 just had Preeti Atlanta and Jamie!!
Was the Stella and Mr P show any good: it's a shame it was blurred!!! Probably Amber wouldn't have been!? I'm not too keen on Stella for some obscure reason BUT she is definitely getting filthy!!!!
Tonight: Lynda Alice and Preeti!!!!! Plus Ashley from 10.00 till 3.00: her now regular weekly appearance on TV!? Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Ellie Jay, Yasmin Nicole, Chloe Love? and Lauren Lux who might? make my evening more bearable!?.........

Not bad Friday night although I spent 90% of it in just one place... Yeah Lanta's show, usual amazing positions, entertaining and thanking everyone even us small tippers. Didn't see the Mr P show with Stella avoid the blurred shows like the plague, especially when in the chat the prods are defending lags on the feeds and saying its working for them so must be for everyone despite loads saying it was either glitching or just taking credits for nothing (sounds like a typical BS Pervcam tbh).

Tonight could be interesting but not sure if I'll see anything much...
31-07-2021 14:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just a quick review before I go out for the day! Not expecting much from the FV shows last night as Lynda and Alice were scheduled plus Preeti and possibly Ashley for her now regular weekly sections! But Lynda and Alice didn't show and Preeti was on the webshow all night. So BS gave us Sophie Hart and Mia Middleton ( who seems to live on the nightshows now!). So far so good!...........
673 had Ashley on for the first hour and a half plus Mia, Sophie briefly! And Poppy for 53 minutes and Hannah for just 21 minutes. Quite a show!
674 had Mia and Sophie for a longish time plus Missy Le Anne (the ONLY webgirl on FV!) And Hannah. BUT Mia decided to go naked (for a longish time ) for I think the first time on the nightshows since she first started on them quite a long time ago now! GREAT except that I'm not able to record that channel at the moment!! A very good night then and much better than I was expecting/fearing!!!!!
Tonight could be similar with Sophie and Mia scheduled!? ................plus lots of my favourites are on the webshow............
01-08-2021 08:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-08-2021 08:15 )trains55 Wrote:  673 had Ashley on for the first hour and a half
That'll serve me right for going with 674 Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-08-2021 08:36
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(01-08-2021 08:36 )Doddle Wrote:  
(01-08-2021 08:15 )trains55 Wrote:  673 had Ashley on for the first hour and a half
That'll serve me right for going with 674 Sad

But you saw Mia Middleton naked!! For the first time!? since she first started on the nightshows a long time ago now !!..........
01-08-2021 08:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I do enjoy when the screw up the schedule and then put on a fair few girls I enjoy watching especially when they are on good runs atm
Sophie always delivers a good night's viewing
Mia getting back to enjoying nights
Ashley even with just 90 minutes a delight and switched it up
Then throw in reasonable cameos from poppy and Hannah after they were backstage together and then poppy usual solo stuff

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
01-08-2021 11:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Had a busy couple of days out with mates on Friday and back at football yesterday so not had time to post till now,

Thursday
Megan Rox great to see her on TV enjoying showing off her lovely big boobs,
Stella usual excellent TV show lots of peachy bum action and spreading her legs wide,
Buffy excellent again on TV lots of energy and sexy positions ,
Jamie did a great TV show standing up really showed off her sexy long legs and peachy bum,
Amber Paige looked stunning naked on the web playing with her dildo,
Lot of good stuff on TV

Friday
Atlanta was excellent as a naughty nurse on TV brilliant sexy gymnastics , so much energy, brilliant positions, looked amazing when naked ,
Poppy did a very naughty web show playing with her pussy lots she got into the pretzel position think Atlanta been teaching her some moves,
Georgia excellent again, looked beautiful on TV playing with her boobs and twerking her gorgeous peachy bum before getting very naughty on the web taking a big dildo in her pussy,
Kimmy was back on TV doing a great show love the energy and how she moves her body,
Jamie had more fun on TV she looked stunning loved how she use the set to show off her perfect peachy bum,
Anna got naked and oiled up on the web
Buffy was on TV again for her usual excellent section
On of the better Friday night this year a lot going on,

Saturday
Amiya & Luna two day girls did a GG show they had sexy fun together didn't do anything that hardcore when I was watching,
Missy was having lots of fun oiling up her peachy bum and showing off her pussy,
Anna was excellent naked all night lots of pussy play , took a big dildo , she's got so much energy very naughty, she got covered in oil in the paddling pool as well,
Mia looked stunning naked on TV what a body she has she moved around showed her self off well,
Very good on TV and web bs been on good forum last few days

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-08-2021 11:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was very good I thought,
Mia was excellent again as main TV girl she played a sexy secretary and looked amazing in her glasses and outfit ,
Sabrina got a good amount of TV usual high energy show lots of peachy bum action, on the web she got naked and covered in oil,
Stella usual excellent TV show before riding a big dildo and showing lots of her lovely pussy on the web,
Crystal Candy had her big boobs out on TV for a bit they always impress me,
Lucia was on TV a lot really showed off her lovely big boobs very well playing with them lots,
Amber Paige and Megan did an excellent GG show on the web they really enjoyed playing with each other,
It was a fun night all the girls seamed to be really enjoying themselves,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-08-2021 11:14
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw last night we seen some of the future of babestation on show Mia topped off a wonderful weekend of variety and entertainment
Lucia continued where she left off last time tho was a little concerned after she started at 10 then off at around half 10 wondering what was going on
Crystal does very little for me personally doesn't maximise the chances she gets on tv
Jamie was pretty good viewing despite the same thing again but did have a little time naked
We also saw some of April on TV the jury is still out on her if she wants to improve on tv or be like some and stick to web only at night

As you mentioned Amber and Megan another fun gg show they seem to bond well similar in the past with lolly and Brook little

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-08-2021 11:34
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(02-08-2021 11:14 )winsaw Wrote:  Crystal Candy had her big boobs out on TV for a bit they always impress me,
Lucia was on TV a lot really showed off her lovely big boobs very well playing with them lots,
Amber Paige and Megan did an excellent GG show on the web they really enjoyed playing with each other,
It was a fun night all the girls seamed to be really enjoying themselves,
Sod, missed it all Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-08-2021 14:23
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(02-08-2021 11:34 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True winsaw last night we seen some of the future of babestation on show Mia topped off a wonderful weekend of variety and entertainment
Lucia continued where she left off last time tho was a little concerned after she started at 10 then off at around half 10 wondering what was going on
Crystal does very little for me personally doesn't maximise the chances she gets on tv
Jamie was pretty good viewing despite the same thing again but did have a little time naked
We also saw some of April on TV the jury is still out on her if she wants to improve on tv or be like some and stick to web only at night

As you mentioned Amber and Megan another fun gg show they seem to bond well similar in the past with lolly and Brook little

As I'm only able to record one show at the moment I decided to try 674 in case Mia went naked again!? But of course she didn't! BUT Jamie did for the first time? Only for 10 minutes BUT worthwhile! One show for keeping: also on 674 were Lucia for 1 hour 28 minutes! , Mia for 53 minutes and April for 56 minutes. Jamie was on for 57 minutes. So a great show with longish sections as well! Quite happy with what I got! Didn't miss Sophie much
I presume that 673 was a similar show!?. Tonight: Priya and Alice!?.........just hoping that a few of my favourites on the webshow might be on TV: Chloe!?,April?,Buffy, Ashlyn and Cici.............
I'm out all day tomorrow from early till late so won't have a chance to edit my show and be on here until tomorrow night. Take care.............
02-08-2021 14:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV