babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(25-07-2021 11:16 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True last night on TV was pretty hit miss
Good seeing Ashley again for usual hour plus weekly appreance
Stella I always enjoy her these days just gets on with it
Nice to have Abby put in a couple hours of TV viewing
Whilst poppy was average on TV whilst totally different on the web just wish she could bring some of her web levels to the tv
Mia yasmin a total waste of time barely moves and thinks by getting a little oily would save her not for me I've seen better on days

Yes I agree that both FV shows were very hit and miss and made for a disappointing night after quite a few good evenings! Mia and Poppy replaced Alice and Lynda!! But they both were a bit lacking in giving us even a reasonable night! Ashley did her usual weekly appearance which lifted things!
673 had Ashley for 1 hour 6 minutes, Mia for a total of 2 hours 2 minutes!, Poppy for a total of 27 minutes!! plus Lucia for just 28 minutes and Abby for only 24 minutes. Only Ashley went "naked"!
674 had Mia for just 56 minutes, Poppy for 1 hour 56 minutes! plus Stella for only 27 minutes and Abby for 57 minutes! Only Stella and Abby went "naked"!............
So two similar shows which apart from Ashley's section weren't very memorable: but at least we were saved from Lynda!! SORRY.............
And unusually BOTH channels only used girls who were in the MK studio!!
Tonight:Beth and Sophie! It could/should be better!? Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow! There should be three interesting shows on the web: Chloe (Private Lap Dance), Hayley Maye (Private Lap Dance) AND Georgia Brown (Buzz-a-Thon) I could be tempted but as most of last night's didn't happen as the girls weren't in I'm not holding my breath!!...........
25-07-2021 11:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Ah well, I was happy enough with 674, even with missing Ashley.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-07-2021 15:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was pretty good,
Mia did her usual excellent TV show lots of movement and different positions always fun and sexy,
Georgia was on TV did a good show lots of peachy bum action she's definitely getting more confident on TV,
Stella got naked on TV in the sauna and looked amazing ,
The web show seamed quite from what I saw not many tippers around ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-07-2021 11:15
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Didn’t catch much of the tv shows tbh but sounds like they were good.
Was to busy watching the web shows with Georgia having a good night,but extra bonus seeing Poppy who had a absolute belter of a night,showing of her newly found flexilibilty and plenty of pussy play and not forgetting showing of her great naked body in the process.
As for the remaining web based girls i assume it was a good night to but was to busy elsewhere to notice lol
26-07-2021 14:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2021 11:15 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was pretty good,
Mia did her usual excellent TV show lots of movement and different positions always fun and sexy,
Georgia was on TV did a good show lots of peachy bum action she's definitely getting more confident on TV,
Stella got naked on TV in the sauna and looked amazing ,
The web show seamed quite from what I saw not many tippers around ,

Hi, Yes I thought last night's FV shows were quite good. Mia and Beth were both very good as usual! Didn't see Georgia Brown unfortunately but saw Abby for 49 minutes on 673 and 47 minutes on 674, Ashlyn for 34 minutes (674 only), Poppy (673 only) for JUST 25 minutes and Stella (674 only) for 55 minutes: and she went naked. Beth only went naked on 673 and Abby (673) when she was doing top half shots! Ashlyn was the only non-MK girl! I also saw part of the webshow but Chloe and Hayley weren't on so I watched Poppy being dirty in different parts of the studio!! VERY good as usual! And April and Georgia Spice doing strip shows: but April seemed to be almost in privates all night! Georgia was very good though!
Tonight: Beth! and Atlanta!
26-07-2021 15:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Really good Monday night
Atlanta was wonderful as always she did a flawless show a nude work on TV was quite simply exceptional
Stella did her usual excellent TV show lots of legs spread wide action,
Kimmy looked sexy showed off her lovely big boob very well,
Ashlyn looked very sexy on TV slipped her panties down for some great naked on all fours action,
A lot to enjoy on TV last night I think

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-07-2021 11:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2021 11:25 )winsaw Wrote:  Really good Monday night
Atlanta was wonderful as always she did a flawless show a nude work on TV was quite simply exceptional
Stella did her usual excellent TV show lots of legs spread wide action,
Kimmy looked sexy showed off her lovely big boob very well,
Ashlyn looked very sexy on TV slipped her panties down for some great naked on all fours action,
A lot to enjoy on TV last night I think

Yes I thought that last night was pretty good for a Monday!! Didn't see Kimmy on FV but the other girls were as good as usual: BUT Atlanta was in a different stratosphere!! But she was only on for 59 minutes on 673 and 47 minutes on 674! Beth was on for longer on both channels and was also her excellent self! We also saw Azura (both shows) Coco and Stella (673 only) and also on 674: Ashlyn for 40 minutes! Hannah for 41 minutes! and April (an unexpected surprise!) for only 32 minutes! BUT it was good to see her on TV instead of just on the webshow!
So a very reasonable night!
Tonight: Alice!? and Mia Yasmin plus Sophie Hart? She is listed as being on from 10.00 till 4.00!? Plus two of my favourites are on the webshow: Jaye Rose and Yasmin Karma! And Sophie is listed as doing a POV lapdance on the web from 10.00!? And Jaye as doing her first webcam show from 8.00!? Could be tempted!!..........
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2021 13:22 by trains55.)
27-07-2021 13:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

So that makes 2 nights in a row I've missed Stella. Ah well, Atlanta and April were both very good instead.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-07-2021 14:22
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Can't complain with last night's viewing
Always enjoy atlanta Beth and Stella and a small appreance from Ashlyn
Hannah Sofia I'm still unconvinced by her
Azera was alright likewise April as for coco did next to nothing

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-07-2021 17:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Lucia, Kimmy and Mia: that'll do for my idea of a three course feast Big Grin

28-07-2021 08:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV