Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(17-07-2021 13:05 )winsaw Wrote:  Really enjoyed Friday night,
Atlanta was a total star as usual lots of flexible fun gymnastics, she's so good when naked on TV,
Stella did an excellent naked show on TV from the sauna love watching her twerking her gorgeous peachy bum,
Poppy did a long section in the shower her body looked amazing all wet,
Georgia was her normal naughty self on the web always fun to watch ,
Bs has defenatly got better as the week has gone along

Was a quite enjoyable Friday night agreed. Spent the night with the TV girls mainly (Atlanta hehe) and Georgia on the web. Caught the start of Poppy's shower show but the meds kicked in and I fell asleep, everyone can thank Tino21 for his massive tips last night so that show happened, amazed anyone drops that many 250 tips (well that's all he tipped) other than the studio team matching buzzes.

Tonights going to be mixed but will miss most of it up very early today. Hope everyones having a good Weekend so far :-)
17-07-2021 13:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

All good so far scooby doo full of sun sports and chill out time

Anyway last night was pretty mixed as the normal on Saturday with atlanta basically keeping the shows going with her style variety and class around the sets
Mia seriously is getting boring by each night I see her growing into the lynda role barely moves and despite her usual oil moment does next to nothing
Throw in cameos from Ashley Stella Amber and Jamie with only really Stella impressing once again just shows the lack of consistency the TV shows are at the moment

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-07-2021 11:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I really enjoyed Saturday night ,
It was the best night on the webshow in ages with a number of different girls hitting goals and doing very sexy shows ,
Atlanta was brilliant as always, playing with her pussy with lots of different toys, she had a anal buzz toy in so her pussy was free to be played with , she had lots of fun ,
Amber Paige showed off her lovely pussy very nicely some sexy looks over her shoulder as she was ,
Eva Ray is back after a little break and did her usual great tip show lots of playing with her lovely very juicy pussy in different positions ,
Call me bad girl took some big toys in her pussy and squirted ,
TV was mostly the Atlanta show as she did her amazing sexy gymnastics,
I did like the stints from Amber Paige who looked very beautiful and Stella who continues to impress with spreading her legs wide so sexy
Been a good weekend so far

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-07-2021 11:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-07-2021 11:47 )winsaw Wrote:  I really enjoyed Saturday night ,
It was the best night on the webshow in ages with a number of different girls hitting goals and doing very sexy shows ,
Atlanta was brilliant as always, playing with her pussy with lots of different toys, she had a anal buzz toy in so her pussy was free to be played with , she had lots of fun ,
Amber Paige showed off her lovely pussy very nicely some sexy looks over her shoulder as she was ,
Eva Ray is back after a little break and did her usual great tip show lots of playing with her lovely very juicy pussy in different positions ,
Call me bad girl took some big toys in her pussy and squirted ,
TV was mostly the Atlanta show as she did her amazing sexy gymnastics,
I did like the stints from Amber Paige who looked very beautiful and Stella who continues to impress with spreading her legs wide so sexy
Been a good weekend so far

Yes another reasonable night thanks of course to Atlanta! Ashley Emma was also good doing her now regular Saturday night TV outing: on for 1 hour 54 minutes! She definitely STILL has it!!!! Atlanta was her usual fun and sexy self with all of her normal gymnastics! And naked most of the time! It was good to see Amber (673 only) , Jamie (both channels) and Stella (673 only). Mia Yasmin was fairly static and despite using a lot of oil as usual kept her pants on! Stella went naked as is now normal for her and showed off her nice landing strip as usual! And unusually both FV channels only used MK girls for I think the first time!?.........
Tonight: Bella and Beth. Ashley Emma is listed as being on from 10.00 till 3.00 but she might have been on last night instead!!!!!? And a few if my favourite webgirls are on: Georgia Brown, Chloe Love, Yasmin Nicole, Hayley Maye and Buffy Le Brat. Hopefully some might appear on TV!?............
18-07-2021 12:28
winsaw Offline

I thought that was a good end to the weekend, it was an interesting show as most the web girls got a go on TV so good variety,
Jamie was excellent and on TV lots think she was actually a main girl last night about time, she did a great show lots of boob play and peachy bum action used the sauna well,
Azura was back and did a couple of very good stints on TV looked very happy playing with her cute boobs lots , good to see she changed outfits for the different stints it's the little things like that make a show,
Brooklyn was on TV for first time in ages showed off her amazing big boobs very well not to sure about her new hair,
Georgia got on TV and did an fun sexy high energy show lots of sexy peachy bum action,
Kimmy got naked and oiled up on the web and looked stunning,
Eva looked very beautiful playing with her lovely big boobs she was melting ice on them

19-07-2021 11:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-07-2021 11:51 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought that was a good end to the weekend, it was an interesting show as most the web girls got a go on TV so good variety,
Jamie was excellent and on TV lots think she was actually a main girl last night about time, she did a great show lots of boob play and peachy bum action used the sauna well,
Azura was back and did a couple of very good stints on TV looked very happy playing with her cute boobs lots , good to see she changed outfits for the different stints it's the little things like that make a show,
Brooklyn was on TV for first time in ages showed off her amazing big boobs very well not to sure about her new hair,
Georgia got on TV and did an fun sexy high energy show lots of sexy peachy bum action,
Kimmy got naked and oiled up on the web and looked stunning,
Eva looked very beautiful playing with her lovely big boobs she was melting ice on them
Yes a good night again; Jamie was obviously a main girl and replaced Bella Mendez. On FV we saw lots of Jamie which was great for a change! Lots of Beth the other main girl: nothing wrong with that!! We also saw Azura on both channels, Buffy on 674 only and both Georgia's: Georgia Spice actually went topless at last and showed off her nice small tits! We also saw Kimmy Lopez on 674 really showing off her big tits! So another interesting and different night but very enjoyable!!
Tonight: Bella!? and Mia Middleton. Plus Ashlyn Shaw and Amber Paige (two of my favourites) are on the webshow along with several other girls. So hopefully I might have a reasonable night!?......
19-07-2021 12:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True was a good night's viewing to end the weekend pleasing to see Jamie getting a good amount of time on TV replacing Bella despite having the same thing all night
Standard night with Beth and her variety etc including a funky hairstyle
Nice to see azera back I had wondered where she had been of late
Briefly saw buffy and Georgia maybe longer next time

19-07-2021 17:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-07-2021 17:13 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True was a good night's viewing to end the weekend pleasing to see Jamie getting a good amount of time on TV replacing Bella despite having the same thing all night
Standard night with Beth and her variety etc including a funky hairstyle
Nice to see azera back I had wondered where she had been of late
Briefly saw buffy and Georgia maybe longer next time
Did you see both Georgia's? Georgia Brown has been on a few times but Georgia Spice was on for only her second time (I think!?) and last night went topless and showed off her nice small tits! Lovely girl!........
19-07-2021 19:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I only caught Georgia brown similar to buffy could have potential if given a decent amount of time on TV

19-07-2021 20:31
winsaw Offline

Interesting start to the week a few changes and lots of web girls I liked it,
Mia was very good even though she was a little poorly, nice to see different sexy outfit in each section, lots of boob play and peachy bum action, she's great on nights ,
Layla your her first chance to be a main TV girl had her lovely big boobs out, was only her standard TV show don't think used the extra time to give us something new,
Azura excellent in the sauna she was having lots of fun playing with her cute little boobs,
Coco had a lot of TV she did the whole 1 hour of shy only show and had another hour on fv she's boots on again needs to show more boob but definitely got potential,
Amber good on TV and web as usual,
I would say there where quite a few no shows last night I wonder if they where at the night clubs instead ,

20-07-2021 11:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV