babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Agree with you trains and winsaw last night was very disappointing bringing in priya for Alice was just taking the piss as she was her usual boring self whilst as expected Mia yasmin did very little also the cameos from layla April and buffy were better

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-07-2021 17:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was a VERY different night on FV!
673 had just the three main girls on with no webgirls or extras! Lori was on for the first hour and a half! She was wearing a pink strapless bra and matching big pants. Her bra tried to slip down when she was bouncing as she does! She eventually took it off and was naked for just 3 minutes near the end: she said that it was the first time she had gone naked on TV for a very long time! How different from how she used to be!! Sophie was on twice for a total of 1 hour and 49 minutes. She was braless all the time just in black strappy pants and was her usual excellent self! Preeti was on once for 1 hour 31 minutes and was naked from the start BUT was laid on her front most of the time with top half shots at the end!
So a reasonable show but not GREAT!
674 had Preeti on for 1 hour 40 minutes and she went naked and used a brief hand thong! Sophie was on for just 32 minutes! We also saw Poppy for 31 minutes topless Layla Rose for 34 minutes topless and really playing with her lovely big tits! Excellent again! And I got my wish! Luna Lamora was on (three times!) for a total of 1 hour 11 minutes but ONLY released her nice tits at the end of her last section!! But a lovely girl who I enjoyed seeing on TV at last!!
So for me 674 was "my show "!
Tonight: Priya and Beth! Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Ellie Jay, Sarah Daniel, Georgia Spice, Olivia Hughes, Amber Paige, Crystal Candy, Ashlyn Shaw and Buffy Le Brat!.............
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2021 13:09 by trains55.)
15-07-2021 09:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday night was much improved for me I enjoyed the TV show,
Kimmy Lopez was back and did a great show lots of energy and different positions great boob play,
Buffy did her usual excellent TV show standing up showing off her fit body to perfection, she was really enjoying herself lots of smiles,
Poppy very good show in the sauna really liked the sexy gymnastics her legs are very flexible,
Layla rose looked stunning in the office lots of playing with her amazing big boob liked her bent over the desk working her perfect peachy bum,
That's much more like it bs has woken up lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-07-2021 11:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another reasonable night on FV. Both main girls: Priya and Beth were on both channels for a longish time and both went naked. Jamie Knight was on both channels for longer than usual sections: 41 minutes on 674 and 55 minutes! on 673. Excellent as usual! Amber Paige was also on 673 (twice) for a total of 57 minutes! Very nice as usual! And Crystal Candy one of my busty favourites was also on 674 but only for the usual 31 minutes! BUT lovely as usual really showing off her amazing big tits!!
Tonight: Atlanta and Preeti Young plus Caty Cole?? from 10.00 till 3.00 and Priya Young from 10.00 till 4.00!? Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Georgia Brown, Ellie Jay,Yasmin Karma, Lauren Lux,Beth Bennett, Yasmin Nicole, Lucia Maria and Sarah Louise!......
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2021 16:10 by trains55.)
16-07-2021 12:59
winsaw Offline

i enjoyed Thursday night,
Jamie excellent as usual and on tv lots she enjoyed playing with her amazing big boobs good peachybum action as well,
Buffy did her usual top notch tv show great standing and use of the set,
Beth very good on each different set simple sexy outfits, she just shows off her curves so well,
Crystal Candy great to see those big boobs on tv again,
Sabrina was good naked fun on the web
lots to enjoy last night

16-07-2021 15:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The reasonable week continues maybe some fireworks coming up
Wednesday night only really Sophie did something for me whilst was a average night for Preeti whilst couldn't believe Lori stayed clothed for over a hour

Last night was the usual variety from Beth whilst priya was marginally better than her Tuesday night nice seeing Jamie and Amber both get a bit TV time

16-07-2021 17:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-07-2021 17:17 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  The reasonable week continues maybe some fireworks coming up
Wednesday night only really Sophie did something for me whilst was a average night for Preeti whilst couldn't believe Lori stayed clothed for over a hour

Last night was the usual variety from Beth whilst priya was marginally better than her Tuesday night nice seeing Jamie and Amber both get a bit TV time

And it was good seeing Crystal Candy on showing off her amazing big tits as usual although only for the usual 30 minutes or so!
16-07-2021 20:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Crystal candy does very little for me personally and is another that doesn't do much

Anyway last night was fun Friday with atlanta lighting up the show with her flexible and variety there's nothing negative about her
Preeti was reasonable at best then again hard to compete when atlanta is smashing it
Poppy made a brief appearance on TV she's alright just needs more time on TV than backstage as we all know what she does there
Stella highly enjoyable appreances on tv could watch her all night one of the few I could at the moment

17-07-2021 12:06
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2021 12:06 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Crystal candy does very little for me personally and is another that doesn't do much

Anyway last night was fun Friday with atlanta lighting up the show with her flexible and variety there's nothing negative about her
Preeti was reasonable at best then again hard to compete when atlanta is smashing it
Poppy made a brief appearance on TV she's alright just needs more time on TV than backstage as we all know what she does there
Stella highly enjoyable appreances on tv could watch her all night one of the few I could at the moment

Hi. Sorry I really like Crystal Candy: it's a BIG boob thing! I know that she is fairly static but she always shows them off nicely! I agree with you otherwise: Preeti was probably only as good because of Atlanta who was AS USUAL her excellent sexy self! Poppy was ok but not on long enough as usual! Stella was very good as she now is and went naked showing off her nice landing strip!! I don't actually like her for some unfathomable reason BUT she is very reliable and always puts on very good sexy shows! We also saw Georgia Brown on 673 for the usual 34 minutes braless and showing off her lovely smallish tits! Another of my recent favourites! And she was the only non-MK girl on!!
So for me a reasonable night again!!
Tonight: Atlanta (again!) and Mia Yasmin! plus Ashley available from 10.00 till 3.00 and Preeti from 10.00 till 4.00! And several of my favourites are on the webshow: Ellie Jay, Hayley Maye and Lucia Maria! Might possibly see some of them on FV TV!?...........
17-07-2021 13:05
winsaw Offline

Really enjoyed Friday night,
Atlanta was a total star as usual lots of flexible fun gymnastics, she's so good when naked on TV,
Stella did an excellent naked show on TV from the sauna love watching her twerking her gorgeous peachy bum,
Poppy did a long section in the shower her body looked amazing all wet,
Georgia was her normal naughty self on the web always fun to watch ,
Bs has defenatly got better as the week has gone along

17-07-2021 13:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV