babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(11-07-2021 11:38 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True winsaw Stella is right up there with the likes of Beth and atlanta atm
As for last night it was pretty reasonable with Sophie leading the way Mia yasmin was her usual limited self regardless of her using oil watching kerry on studio 66 using oil was far better cameos from Lucia Stella and poppy
Didn't catch much on the web seen a brief clip of Beth and poppy together

Yes Sophie was good as usual BUT not on 674 at all! 674 had just three MK girls: Mia, Poppy and Stella (on twice) and they all went naked sometimes only briefly!!
673 had Sophie on for 2 hours and 7 minutes in total! Plus Mia for just 38 minutes, Yasmin Nicole for 29 minutes and Lucia (on twice) for a total of 1 hour 8 minutes! MUCH better than recently! And we saw Stella for just the first few seconds: on 674? Only Mia went naked! So an OK show BUT mostly shortish sections! I thought 674 was much better!
Tonight: Mia Middleton and Atlanta Moreno plus Ashley Emma available from 10.00 till 3.00? Plus Lucia is scheduled to do a shower POV on the webshow as well as Jamie legs spread and Hayley sex toy show! Might be worth a try!?..........
11-07-2021 14:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday was very good thankfully just what was needed after the poor football,
Atlanta star of the night as usual, excellent naked action on TV, she's so much fun to watch,
Poppy was very good again looked stunning had fun on TV before getting very naughty playing with her pussy on the web,
Jamie did her usual good section on TV she looked lovely in red lots of boob play as always,
Zeena did one of her best web shows she got naked and covered in oil her boobs looked amazing, she also flashed some pussy,
Also had a nice cameo from Ashlyn on TV playing with her lovely boobs ,
A pretty good end to the weekend I think was a fun night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-07-2021 11:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-07-2021 11:23 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday was very good thankfully just what was needed after the poor football,
Atlanta star of the night as usual, excellent naked action on TV, she's so much fun to watch,
Poppy was very good again looked stunning had fun on TV before getting very naughty playing with her pussy on the web,
Jamie did her usual good section on TV she looked lovely in red lots of boob play as always,
Zeena did one of her best web shows she got naked and covered in oil her boobs looked amazing, she also flashed some pussy,
Also had a nice cameo from Ashlyn on TV playing with her lovely boobs ,
A pretty good end to the weekend I think was a fun night,

Yes I enjoyed the FV shows: unusually both channels only used MK girls and mostly used longish sections for the girls! Jamie was on for 56 minutes on 673! and 1 hour 9 minutes on 674! And these were in single sections! MUCH better than the usual 30 minutes or so! Atlanta and Poppy were also on for longish sections as well and EVEN Hannah was on 673 for 50 minutes on 673 but only 34 minutes on 674! All the girls were very good ut Atlanta was her usual sexy energetic self and went naked a lot of the time as usual! Hannah took her pants off again on 673 but Poppy didn't get naked although she moved her pants down slightly in her first section on 674. So quite a good night for a Sunday as you say! Tonight: Beth and Mia Middleton!? Plus obviously some webgirls or extras!?.......
12-07-2021 13:13
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yeah, Atlanta and Jamie killed it. Never mind the Euros, it's the Olympics next Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2021 14:06 by Doddle.)
12-07-2021 14:06
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

True was a good night's viewing after the football had ended
No doubt atlanta stole the show as her variety and way she uses the sets are always fun
Poppy was reasonable after a bit of time to get going
Hannah and Jamie were pretty decent if some what limited
Managed to see a video of Ashlyn keeping my fingers crossed we can soon to see her more than just the small time she gets on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
12-07-2021 17:37
winsaw Offline

I found Monday a bit of a strange night, not a lot was happening on the web show,
But we did get a lot of web girls on TV almost all the girls working got on TV at some point,
Beth good all round as usual,
Mia had fun on TV , naughty and naked on web
Missy Le Anna did a long TV section lots of playing with her lovely little boobs and peachy bum action,
Layla rose looked stunning on TV in red, lots of standing up and moving around,
Yasmin Karma and India both on TV from London mostly both doing peachy bum shows
And a new girl to me on TV Coco not seen her on TV before nice big boobs ,
So an interesting and unexpected night

(This post was last modified: 13-07-2021 11:59 by winsaw.)
13-07-2021 11:58
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-07-2021 11:58 )winsaw Wrote:  I found Monday a bit of a strange night, not a lot was happening on the web show,
But we did get a lot of web girls on TV almost all the girls working got on TV at some point,
Beth good all round as usual,
Mia had fun on TV , naughty and naked on web
Missy Le Anna did a long TV section lots of playing with her lovely little boobs and peachy bum action,
Layla rose looked stunning on TV in red, lots of standing up and moving around,
Yasmin Karma and India both on TV from London mostly both doing peachy bum shows
And a new girl to me on TV Coco not seen her on TV before nice big boobs ,
So an interesting and unexpected night

Yes a strange night on FV!
673 only had MK girls on: Mia Middleton was on twice for a total of 1 h29 minutes, Beth for 2 hours 12 minutes: they had two sections each. And we also saw Layla Rose in one section of 39 minutes: very nice! Only Beth went naked and only in her first section! A reasonable show.
674 had MIa on for 1 hour 5 minutes and Beth for only 40 minutes! But she went naked. We also saw Layla Rose for 54 minutes!!! Very nice! And we saw three webgirls: Missy Le Anne for 37 minutes, Yasmin Karma for 32 minutes and Coco Rae (first time on TV!?) for 34 minutes. All girls were good and seemed to be enjoying themselves!
Beth was the best girl again but Mia was also OK BUT I really enjoyed Layla Rose really showing off and playing with her amazing big tits a lot!!.....
Tonight; Alice Goodwin and Mia Yasmin! Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow.: Luna Lamora, April Mae, Ashlyn Shaw, Yasmin Nicole, Buffy Le Brat and Layla Rose again! So possibly might see a few of them on FV!?.........
13-07-2021 12:52
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

A reasonable start to the week I must say with Beth and Mia having most of time then throw in a apprences from India missy layla and yasmin

Not expecting much later it'll be the Alice and very limited Mia yasmin show unless we get some of the web to unbore us

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-07-2021 17:12
winsaw Offline

Again I thought Tuesday night was a little strange and quite, I have found this a slow start to the week from bs it's quite hard to find someone doing something interesting and worth watching at times,
Buffy was good on TV and showed how it should be done lots of movement and different positions, good standing and using the set well,
Yasmin Nicole on TV again she's coming along I think getting more experience some nice peachy bum action ,
Mia Yasmin was in the office for a change showed her boobs off well but sat on the desk most the time not moving much,
A bit of action on the web thanks to Angel she got naked , showed pussy and fingered her ass,
Amy Lacey looked good but didn't seam to be able to get any tips nice boob play and peachy bum action thought,
So better than Monday but still no where near the levels they where at last week,

14-07-2021 11:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-07-2021 11:25 )winsaw Wrote:  Again I thought Tuesday night was a little strange and quite, I have found this a slow start to the week from bs it's quite hard to find someone doing something interesting and worth watching at times,
Buffy was good on TV and showed how it should be done lots of movement and different positions, good standing and using the set well,
Yasmin Nicole on TV again she's coming along I think getting more experience some nice peachy bum action ,
Mia Yasmin was in the office for a change showed her boobs off well but sat on the desk most the time not moving much,
A bit of action on the web thanks to Angel she got naked , showed pussy and fingered her ass,
Amy Lacey looked good but didn't seam to be able to get any tips nice boob play and peachy bum action thought,
So better than Monday but still no where near the levels they where at last week,

Yes another quieter night. Didn't see Buffy or Yasmin Nicole on FV unfortunately: they are favourites of mine! We saw lots of Mia Yasmin and Priya (certainly on 673: 2 hours 25 minutes for Mia and 1 hour 50 minutes for Priya) but they were both a bit static although Mia did get into the sauna set in her last section! And the only other girl on 673 was Rosey Love? for just 26 minutes! She stayed covered up!
674 had Mia for just 56 minutes (once in the sauna) and Priya for just 49 minutes at the very end! Plus: Luna Lamora for 33 minutes (covered up!) April Mae for 39 minutes Amy Lacey for 36 minutes braless and crouched a lot: lovely!! And Layla Rose again for 46 minutes! She really showed off her lovely big tits and played with them as she does so well!! So a reasonable if not great shows! Mia went naked but Priya didn't!
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Preeti! Plus Lori Buckby is available from 10.00 till 3.00 and a few of my favourites on the webshow: Olivia Hughes Luna Lamora (again!) April Mae Layla Rose (again!) and Buffy!!!!!.......
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2021 12:23 by trains55.)
14-07-2021 12:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV