babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(04-02-2010 11:38 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Channel 99 started with Candy for 40 minutes, then Michelle for just over an hour followed by Megan who was still on at 0.30am when I switched off. Definitely not keen on Megan's new blonde look.
At midnight, Tiffany was on BS1 and Jada on Partyland.
Does anyone know if Tiffany has had her pants off yet, on any of the shows since she came back?

No I dont think Tiffany has gone naked so far;she doesnt often get her tits out either!
06-02-2010 12:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(06-02-2010 12:25 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(04-02-2010 11:38 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Channel 99 started with Candy for 40 minutes, then Michelle for just over an hour followed by Megan who was still on at 0.30am when I switched off. Definitely not keen on Megan's new blonde look.
At midnight, Tiffany was on BS1 and Jada on Partyland.
Does anyone know if Tiffany has had her pants off yet, on any of the shows since she came back?

No I dont think Tiffany has gone naked so far;she doesnt often get her tits out either!

I think Tiffany went fully topless and had her knickers down to her knees on her first or second show back , but since then she as sadly reverted to the same "tame" Tiffany that she used to be before she left to go to Elite .. For anyone who never saw Tiffany on Elite TV she used to go fully naked ,or keep her bra on and take her knickers off, she was arguably for the short time she was on Elite the best girl on any of the babe shows , she even out did Amanda Rendall in the pussy flashing department !, sadly i fear those days are long gone..

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-02-2010 17:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just bought a new TV. Its got a facility to record direct to a USB memory stick which can then be used to playback or transfer to a computer. (30 minutes per GByte as a .mpg file)
I tested it last night. This was Candy, Lolly, Karina and Stevie on channel 99 before midnight. Click on a pic to enlarge.

[Image: 2010-02-06-204205_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-02-06-204604_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 2010-02-06-204844_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-02-06-205011_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 2010-02-06-205523_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-02-06-205604_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
06-02-2010 22:19
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Daryl in the locker room 00.45 GMT. Judging by the argyle socks she is obviously a member of the college golf team. She can regrip my mashie niblick anytime

07-02-2010 02:19
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Kandi replacing Daryl as a schoolgi....er I mean college girl. I don't think I've seen her give such a dynamic performance. On her feet most of the time, gyrating her voluptuous body. Cheekily exhibiting her bottom. Proudly displaying her breasts. Both of them. At the same time.
Next up: Kandi and Daryl oil wrestling in the kiddie's paddling pool.

07-02-2010 02:30
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I didnt know what to record last night but decided on BS2 (as usual) and the last 30 minutes of Partyland. I really wanted to see CANDY,KANDI and MICHELLE.It didnt really work! BS2 started a bit late (and then with no sound!) with MICHELLE for about 15 minutes looking as lovely as usual.Then CANDY took over for about 1 hour;she is really nice and sexy.She went topless and shook her body nicely and played with her tits! Then Dionne came on for about 1 hour and did her usual routine.Reed was then on for about 1 hour and went braless with her pants down over her knees. Then Dionne was on (again) for 1 hour 20 minutes. Then Jada was on dressed (not for long!) as a college girl and went naked apart from her tights! She was on for 1 hour. DARYL was then on for about 1 hour and 10 minutes.She was braless from the start and shook her lovely body and titties a lot as she usually does! Then Jada finished the show off topless but looking very easternish.The last part of Partyland had MICHELLE braless looking very nice.

Just a few observations I made from channel-hopping.Lolly seemed to spend most of the evening(I watched till about 03.00) on BS1 doing several 2-4-1s with various girls;these looked fairly tame for BS1! She didnt appear on BS2 at all;very unusual! Jada was on BSXtra for a long time before appearing on BS2.Reede was also on BSXtra for a lot of the time which I thought was unusual.Also annoyingly KANDI seemed to be just on Partyland but was really moving her body nicely and shaking everything and getting her lovely tits out a lot of the time!So you can probably guess that I wont be keeping my recording;too much Dionne and no KANDI! I'm thinking now (too late!) that I should have recorded "tame" Partyland to get some excellent footage of KANDI. Also with eight girls on last night and hour-long sections on BS2 there was no way that all the girls could have appeared on BS2;especially with Dionne and Jada doing two slots each.
So I am a bit disappointed with last night;it would have been nice to see KANDI on a "main" BS show and also MICHELLE for longer.Never mind I know that a lot of you like Dionne and I'm sure would have enjoyed her last night as usual.i just felt a bit short-changed and wishing I had programmed my dvd recorder for a different show! As always I look forward to reading reports on "your" shows;particularly about KANDI who I've loved since the early days of Partyland! Bye for now;see you later.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 09:20 by Big Boobies.)
07-02-2010 09:19
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Plenty of good stuff on PL last night with the "college girl" theme. Kandi, Daryl and Dionne all got into the spirit in a variety of sexy little tops, femtoskirts and socks. Yes socks are sexy. Kandi must have been necking the red bull as she was putting herself about in the locker room in her cute hair bunches before slumping exhausted into her default pose. Daryl hitched up her dress and bent over to show us her arse. Dionne showed that it is possible to be a milf and a co-ed at the same time. She looked great in her little tie-up top, tiny skirt and white stockings.
I also caught some of the Lolly and Candy double header. These two make a natural pairing and whetted my appetite by subjecting their nipples to some mutual mastication.

07-02-2010 13:39
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2010 13:39 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Plenty of good stuff on PL last night with the "college girl" theme. Kandi, Daryl and Dionne all got into the spirit in a variety of sexy little tops, femtoskirts and socks. Yes socks are sexy. Kandi must have been necking the red bull as she was putting herself about in the locker room in her cute hair bunches before slumping exhausted into her default pose. Daryl hitched up her dress and bent over to show us her arse. Dionne showed that it is possible to be a milf and a co-ed at the same time. She looked great in her little tie-up top, tiny skirt and white stockings.
As I said earlier in my post it looks like I should have recorded "tame" Partyland last night to get some KANDI footage! She didnt appear on BS2 or BS1? and from what I've seen was FANTASTIC on Partyland! Never mind I will get her sometime;looks like her week off has done her the power of good! I've always loved her since the early days of Partyland;I'm a boob man!
07-02-2010 15:07
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2010 02:30 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Next up: Kandi and Daryl oil wrestling in the kiddie's paddling pool.

I presume that was a joke........Please dont tell me I missed that..................
07-02-2010 15:08
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(07-02-2010 15:08 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(07-02-2010 02:30 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Next up: Kandi and Daryl oil wrestling in the kiddie's paddling pool.

I presume that was a joke........Please dont tell me I missed that..................

It definitely happened...........if you believe in the many worlds theory of quantum mechanics. There is another parallel universe in which Paige Tyler appears in "Squirt in my Gape 17"

07-02-2010 15:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV