babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Yeah seemed like the web won last night winsaw as on TV it was a bit of mish mash with Bella not there poppy got moved into TV to join Alice
Both Alice and poppy were reasonable to watch still believe poppy wants to be backstage more than TV as she prefers to be unleashed with her toys etc
Abby and Stella had good cameos despite we only seen Stella once
Preeti also made a apprence and was her usual self to round off the night we had Sophie naked with just boots on

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-06-2021 11:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(27-06-2021 10:35 )winsaw Wrote:  Didn't watch that much the last couple of nights as was out all day on Saturday,
On Friday I enjoyed Georgia Brown on the sky lily TV show she was very sexy again lots of boob play and working her perfect peachy bum to camera,
On Saturday I really liked Amber Paige and Megan Rox doing there GG shower show they had a lot of sexy fun together rubbing there wet bodies together Megan was not shy about flashing her pussy , loved how the water was running over there peachy bums,
Amy Lacey and Angel where also doing a GG show both where naked but I was to tired to watch what happened later as was still at the getting tips going stage ,
So watched a lot less than normal but still saw some good stuff,

Yes I saw Amber Paige and Megan Rox in the shower together! VERY good and they both showed off their amazing bodies as you say!! Much more interesting than the FV shows! .......I also saw a bit of Amy Lacey and Angel: again very good!!........
27-06-2021 11:16
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So as I intimated above the FV shows last night weren't great! Bella wasn't on so BS gave us Poppy May as well as Alice and Preeti: although Preeti spent most of the night on the web!
673: Alice was on twice for a total of 2 hours 18 minutes: standard Alice but she did go FULLY naked once! Poppy' was in for a total of 1 hour 51 minutes in two sections but didn't/wasn't allowed to? go naked! Abby B was also on in one section of just 32 minutes and went braless showing off her big boobs. So just three MK girls! And no Preeti!!
674:Alice only on ONCE for the last 45 minutes! Went braless BUT mainly top half shots.!
Preeti was on for 1 hour 9 minutes in one section and went fully naked with a few top half shots. Poppy was on for just 55 minutes and was braless from the start and she played with her tiny tits a lot,! Abby was on for just 44 minutes in one section and went braless and was mostly sat up. Sophie Hart was also on for ONLY 28 minutes which was a nice surprise!! She was braless from the star just in white pants and pink,! PVC boots. She took her pants off and was °naked " mainly laying on her front, side and
back and shook her lovely bum,! Sabrina Jade was also on for just 29 minutes: the ONLY non- MK girl on all night,! She was topless from the start and was mainly crouched and laid on her back. She put her shoes on!
So a fairly reasonable night with lots of Alice and Poppy! So good BUT not great!!
Tonight: Hayley Maye! and Atlanta Moreno!? Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow!..............
27-06-2021 11:49
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Yes I caught a little bit of the Megan and Amber GG show to and tbh was the highlight of Saturday night for me, both had loads of fun and got naked to show off their amazing and sexy bodies, as for the tv show I'm afraid a non starter for me but like @gerisgreat prefer poppy to Web more then tv but nevertheless still a pleasure to watch on what was a average night for bs but hopefully tonight should be better with the return of Lanta if she's got over her recent covid
27-06-2021 11:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was a pretty good way to end the weekend with our former Queen atlanta back after her recent issue and blew everyone away with her creative and various changes showing how simple a night show should go and not be repeative
Hayley Marie was reasonable still believe we haven't seen the best of her on TV yet as she continues to be limited in choices
Abby made a couple of cameos and switched it about
Ashlyn made a small cameo really deserves more than what is going on atm

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-06-2021 11:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday was a great night , one of the best on TV this year I would say as Atlanta lived bs to a different level,
Atlanta was truly great she did the perfect night TV show, I loved everything she did, the naked action was pure class it don't get better,
Hayley upped her game as well and did her best TV show this year she was excellent in the sauna did a fun show so lots of boob play,
Abby was her usual fun happy high energy self lots of fun in the office bending over the desk twerking her gorgeous peachy bum,
A rare night I mostly watched the TV show as it was so good

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-06-2021 11:29
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(28-06-2021 11:29 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday was a great night , one of the best on TV this year I would say as Atlanta lived bs to a different level,
Atlanta was truly great she did the perfect night TV show, I loved everything she did, the naked action was pure class it don't get better,
Hayley upped her game as well and did her best TV show this year she was excellent in the sauna did a fun show so lots of boob play,
Abby was her usual fun happy high energy self lots of fun in the office bending over the desk twerking her gorgeous peachy bum,
A rare night I mostly watched the TV show as it was so good

Yes I agree with you and Geriisgreat last night was a good one. I'm not really keen on Abby but have to agree that she gave us a good show: on for 1 hour and a half (673 only, ). Atlanta was excellent as she always is and really lifted the shows! She was on 674 for 2 hours 29 minutes!! BUT only for 52 minutes on 673! Hayley was on both channels and was good as well: it was great seeing her on TV for a change showing off her amazing body and BIG tits! We also saw Amber (673 only) for jus 30 minutes: good as usual! and Ashlyn Shaw also on 673 only for the usual 29 minutes! And Georgia Spice a newish webshow girl on 674 for 29 minutes: a lovely girl who showed off her lovely slim body and nice small tits! So for me 674 was best as Atlanta was on for MUCH longer than on 673 and went fully naked with her special positions! And I saw Hayley Maye for a longish time plus Georgia!! But overall a very reasonable night!.......And both channels had just one girl on from studios other than MK.
673 had mostly shortish sections until 3.00!! Not what I like!!
Tonight: Beth Bennett and Valentina. So not hoping for much unless some of my favourites "escape " from the webshow!?...........
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2021 13:57 by trains55.)
28-06-2021 13:53
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Atlanta, Hayley, Hayley, Atlanta... that'll do me Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-06-2021 14:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Well that was after the lord mayor's show last night,
What a come down from the night before, one of the quietest nights I seen on bs in ages, the web show was dead no one tipping at all and TV was not much better,
Stella was best for me did a fun high energy show some very sexy position, should have been on TV more,
Even Beth was not at her normal level to start as no callers ment the show took ages to get going later on she was her normal excellent naked self ,
Hannah had a nice stint on the sky only show I saw she's definitely progressing well starting to do more positions,
And that was it no one else really did anything, it's amazing how different Sunday and Monday night where it was like the shows where by to different companies

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-06-2021 11:44
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(29-06-2021 11:44 )winsaw Wrote:  Well that was after the lord mayor's show last night,
What a come down from the night before, one of the quietest nights I seen on bs in ages, the web show was dead no one tipping at all and TV was not much better,
Stella was best for me did a fun high energy show some very sexy position, should have been on TV more,
Even Beth was not at her normal level to start as no callers ment the show took ages to get going later on she was her normal excellent naked self ,
Hannah had a nice stint on the sky only show I saw she's definitely progressing well starting to do more positions,
And that was it no one else really did anything, it's amazing how different Sunday and Monday night where it was like the shows where by to different companies

Yes I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty quiet and not very good viewing! We saw lots of Valentina on both channels and Beth on 674 BUT only for 54 minutes on 673! We also saw Stella (674 only) and India, Nicole!! (673 only) plus Hannah Sofia on both channels: she went braless early on 674 BUT despite being on 673 for 56 minutes! she stayed dressed!! So not a good night at all!
Tonight: Mia Yasmin.........plus obviously other girls to help her out!!!! Lucia Maria, Yasmin Karma or Joanna Miolli from the webshow would be good!!!!!!........
29-06-2021 14:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV