babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True trains was a large amount of time with priya virtually repeative every stint
Whilst at least Abby was on and switched it about and would have liked to seen more amber

Doubt we'll see much difference tonight with Mia and Alice but time will tell

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-06-2021 17:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So another "interesting " night! Mia and Alice were on a lot on both channels as expected BUT almost evenly:so much fairer! Mia was very energetic and was toplessor braless most of the time. Alice went "naked " except for her boots and was FULLY naked once! But just the usual Alice!! We also saw Azura (twice!) on 673 for a total of 45 minutes! And Amy Lacey on 673 for just 31 minutes. On 674 we also saw Melia Leigh for 42 minutes! Yasmin Karma for 30 minutes and Megan Rox on again! BUT only for 28 minutes! She was really excellent again going braless very early and really showing off her lovely big tits! So a reasonable night: I enjoyed both FV shows but particularly 674 because of Roxy!!
Tonight: Mia Yasmin!............There are several of my favourites on the webshow where could appear on TV: Beth, Hayley Maye, Lucia Maria, Buffy, Zara Lei, Nicole Snow and Yasmin Nicole! Plus at least seven other girls. So might be a reasonable night!?...........
22-06-2021 13:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I have to say 673 was a washout for me.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-06-2021 14:56
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains last night was pretty reasonable to start the week refreshing to see Mia switch it about slowly getting back into the groove of doing nights whilst nothing really special or different from alice we've seen that stuff many times hardly exciting
Nice that Megan azura melia and Amy got some time on TV

22-06-2021 17:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Back after a few days holiday, so only watched bits over the last few days
Saturday night
Enjoyed Abby on TV she was very good in the sauna,
Amy Lacey did a good pussy play show,
Poppy was her usual naughty self on the web got oiled up and took a big dildo,
Good seeing Amber Paige back on TV lots of sexy peachy bum action,
Amy Lacey and Missy Le Anna did a fun GG show
Sunday night
Anna Lei was best for me she did a excellent pussy play show before doing an anal show fingering her ass before putting a big dildo in ,
Brooklyn and Abby both did good shows on TV lots of boob play,
Monday night
Layla rose sexy on TV showed off her lovely big boobs very well,
Melia fun show on TV lots of sexy peachy bum action
Tuesday night
Mia naked in the sauna on TV looked very sexy,
Buffy did her usual excellent TV show lots of standing up and moving into different sexy positions ,
Georgia Brown naughty on the web lots of pussy play including taking a big dildo,
Not a bad few days still saw some good stuff even though I didn't watch as much as normal,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-06-2021 10:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-06-2021 10:09 )winsaw Wrote:  Back after a few days holiday, so only watched bits over the last few days
Saturday night
Enjoyed Abby on TV she was very good in the sauna,
Amy Lacey did a good pussy play show,
Poppy was her usual naughty self on the web got oiled up and took a big dildo,
Good seeing Amber Paige back on TV lots of sexy peachy bum action,
Amy Lacey and Missy Le Anna did a fun GG show
Sunday night
Anna Lei was best for me she did a excellent pussy play show before doing an anal show fingering her ass before putting a big dildo in ,
Brooklyn and Abby both did good shows on TV lots of boob play,
Monday night
Layla rose sexy on TV showed off her lovely big boobs very well,
Melia fun show on TV lots of sexy peachy bum action
Tuesday night
Mia naked in the sauna on TV looked very sexy,
Buffy did her usual excellent TV show lots of standing up and moving into different sexy positions ,
Georgia Brown naughty on the web lots of pussy play including taking a big dildo,
Not a bad few days still saw some good stuff even though I didn't watch as much as normal,
Hi and welcome back! Yes the last few nights have been reasonable. Most of the girls have given us good shows and there have been a few surprises!! Last night Yasmin Karma was in the "normal " study set at MK and not on a bed! And the other day we saw Megan Rox again! She really showed off and played with her lovely big tits! Very nice girl!!
Last night we saw lots of Mia Yasmin and Priya: the main girls. They were both on for similar times BUT Mia was on 674 for 2 hours 28 minutes!!! And Priya for 1 hour 5 minutes! We also saw Beth( 674 only for just 59 minutes): she was also on BSX, and Buffy for 28 minutes, and both Yasmin's on 673 only. Yasmin Nicole was on for 45 minutes!! Mia was naked on both channels but Priya only got naked on 674! And interestingly 674 only used the girls who were in the MK studio!! So a reasonable night on both FV shows. Tonight: Alice Goodwin and Beth plus we might see Lori who is available? from 10.00 till 3.00. Not expecting much tonight unless we see Hayley Maye, April Mae, Sophie Hart or Georgia Brown who are all on the webshow!?.........
23-06-2021 13:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I found last night incredibly boring to watch Mia yasmin barely moves and priya doesn't shut up
Would have liked to seen more of buffy as she at least got on with it

23-06-2021 17:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-06-2021 17:09 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I found last night incredibly boring to watch Mia yasmin barely moves and priya doesn't shut up
Would have liked to seen more of buffy as she at least got on with it
YES! I agree with you: Buffy should have been on for longer than the usual 28 minutes: they gave Yasmin Nicole 45 minutes! So it could have happened!! And as you say both Mia and Priya were their usual selves!!!!!!
Not expecting much from tonight; Alice and Beth plus (possibly!?) Lori from 10.00 till 3.00. Beth will be great as usual but Alice............
Just hoping to see Hayley Maye, April Mae, Sophie Hart and Georgia Brown from the webshow but probably won't!!?.......
23-06-2021 17:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

an enjoyable night on Wednesday
Georgia was my botn she was very good on tv doing a sexy show with loots off boob play beeing a good girl before getting very naughty on the web playing with her juicy pussy in lots off different positions,
Eden was on tv for the first time in ages did a very good show she did some standing up really showed off her fit body very well,
Gigi was naughty and naked on the web playing with her pussy lots, i hope she gets more shows as got a lot of up side,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-06-2021 13:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-06-2021 13:50 )winsaw Wrote:  an enjoyable night on Wednesday
Georgia was my botn she was very good on tv doing a sexy show with loots off boob play beeing a good girl before getting very naughty on the web playing with her juicy pussy in lots off different positions,
Eden was on tv for the first time in ages did a very good show she did some standing up really showed off her fit body very well,
Gigi was naughty and naked on the web playing with her pussy lots, i hope she gets more shows as got a lot of up side,

Yes I enjoyed last night's FV shows. Alice was on 673 for over 2 hours BUT for only 44 minutes on 674! Beth was on 673 for just 37 minutes but 2 hours on 674. We also saw Lori, Brooklyn and Piggy (673 only) and Hannah and Georgia (674 only) : Hannah for 1 hour 8 minutes and Georgia for 41 minutes! So I decided to keep 674 for excellent footage of Georgia Brown: one of my new favourites!! Alice was.......Alice and Beth as good as she always is!! The other girls were okish: Lori seems restrained since the new FV hours usually staying dressed!! Very unusual for her!!
Tonight we have: Mia Middleton and Valentina : so one out of two isn't bad!!!!!!
Plus (hopefully!?) some of my favourites from the webshow!!....
24-06-2021 14:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV