babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(13-06-2021 10:33 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well that was a fairly better than expected Saturday's night viewing with Alice not showing they moved hayley Marie on tv for the first time in quite some time and was reasonable staying in the same thing all night as the normal with her was hopeful she would have at least brought something else
Bella was similar to Friday night with one minor difference apart from that was her usual limited self
Then as the clocked midnight similar to cindarella on appears Ashley Emma and gives us two hours of enjoyment probably the best of tv viewing all night
Brief appreances from Abby and poppy

Whilst on the web poppy was her usual vibratoy in and had some fun with oil whilst Bella and hayley Marie were both more unleashed than on tv

Agreed. Wasn't a bad night for once, caught a bit and seen a few clips of what I didn't catch while hoping around and all I would say is some of the streams (and not home ones) looked like they'd dropped to the S66 levels of late. (Bad lighting, no sound as examples) maybe the s66 prods jumped ship.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2021 14:09 by scooby_doo.)
13-06-2021 12:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Back from my little holiday and came back into a good night,
Some how I managed to miss seeing Atlanta but I really enjoyed the girls I did see,
Hayley Maye was a main TV girl for first time in ages and did a great show lots of energy and different positions, spreading her legs wide, and playing with her amazing boobs lots,
Georgia got on TV first time I see her on TV she looked very cute and sexy playing with her lovely boobs,
Azura did her usual excellent section on TV lots of peachy bum action bending over the desk , showed off her cute little boobs very well,
Brooklyn was on TV for first time in a bit lots of playing with her amazing big boobs,
Abby got naked on TV loved her naughty smile as she enjoyed showing off her fit body,
I enjoyed the TV show last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-06-2021 11:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2021 11:02 )winsaw Wrote:  Back from my little holiday and came back into a good night,
Some how I managed to miss seeing Atlanta but I really enjoyed the girls I did see,
Hayley Maye was a main TV girl for first time in ages and did a great show lots of energy and different positions, spreading her legs wide, and playing with her amazing boobs lots,
Georgia got on TV first time I see her on TV she looked very cute and sexy playing with her lovely boobs,
Azura did her usual excellent section on TV lots of peachy bum action bending over the desk , showed off her cute little boobs very well,
Brooklyn was on TV for first time in a bit lots of playing with her amazing big boobs,
Abby got naked on TV loved her naughty smile as she enjoyed showing off her fit body,
I enjoyed the TV show last night

Welcome back and I hope you had a good break!
Yes I thought that last night was pretty good: Atlanta and Hayley did well as main girls and both were on FV a lot on both channels. Atlanta went fully naked on 674 and "naked" except for her undone bra on 673. Abby also went naked on 674 (she wasn't on 673) and as you say Hayley used all of her usual positions: very good and really missed. We also saw Ashlyn Shaw on 674 who was good as usual for the usual 33 minutes plus Georgia Brown and Amy Lacey on 673 (which I've kept) who were both excellent really playing with their lovely big tits!! Didn't see Brooklyn or Azura (not a fan of her!). So a very reasonable night for a Sunday!!
Tonight we have Beth and Priya plus possibly Lori? who's available from 10.00 till 3.00!? So I suspect Beth will hold the shows together plus any extra girls who are available! It would be good to see Yasmin Karma, Mia Middleton, Zara Lei!!!!!!, Buffy and/or Olivia Hughes on from the webshow!?..............
14-06-2021 12:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Another reasonable nights viewing with only atlanta really switching it up seems like only one girl per night want to do that really frustrating
Always good to see atlanta with her usual flexible moves and positions along with variety
A decent night seeing hayley Marie similar to Saturday night maybe just maybe we will see a little more variety next time she's on
Cameos from Amy Georgia Abby and ashlynn were good enough if short

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-06-2021 17:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another VERY different night!! I only managed to record 673 so don't know what 674 was like!! Priya wasn't on at all: apparently she went off early through being drunk!? So we saw: Lori (on twice!) for 1 hour 15 minutes, Anna Lei (on twice) for 1 hour, Azura for 34 minutes, Stella for 30 minutes, Yasmin Karma for literally the first few seconds after midnight and Beth for the last hour and twenty five minutes! All the girls were ok BUT only Beth (as usual) and Stella went naked! Even Lori kept her pants on!! although she did move them down briefly!! So an "interesting " night and not what I was expecting!! And unfortunately I don't really like Azura or Anna: I hate tattoos!
The sets used were the sauna and the pink office: I quite like them. I assume that 674 was similar but with Beth on for longer!? as well as being on BSX! I'm just hoping that I didn't miss any great sections by Yasmin, Mia, Buffy, Layla Rose( who I know was on before midnight) or Olivia Hughes..............
Tonight: Mia Yasmin and Priya!? Plus a few webgirls as usual! Yasmin Karma, Amy Lacey and Zara Lei! would be good!! .............
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2021 10:28 by trains55.)
15-06-2021 10:25
winsaw Offline

I liked Monday night, was a good show on TV and web
Anna Lei was the star for me so naughty on the web lots of goals hit, played with her pussy in lots of positions, used cream , took a big dildo lots of fun,
The sky only web girls on TV hour between 11 and midnight was good again we had long stints from Layla rose and Yasmin Karma both did some excellent peachy bum action and lots of playing with there amazing big boobs,
Azura very good on TV again used the sauna very well to show off her perfect peachy bum,
Zara was naughty and naked on the web playing with her pussy she looks stunning naked,
Didn't see Beth I guess she was on bsx and in VIP shows a lot,

15-06-2021 10:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2021 10:37 )winsaw Wrote:  I liked Monday night, was a good show on TV and web
Anna Lei was the star for me so naughty on the web lots of goals hit, played with her pussy in lots of positions, used cream , took a big dildo lots of fun,
The sky only web girls on TV hour between 11 and midnight was good again we had long stints from Layla rose and Yasmin Karma both did some excellent peachy bum action and lots of playing with there amazing big boobs,
Azura very good on TV again used the sauna very well to show off her perfect peachy bum,
Zara was naughty and naked on the web playing with her pussy she looks stunning naked,
Didn't see Beth I guess she was on bsx and in VIP shows a lot,

Thanks for that. So it looks like I didn't miss much on 674 FV then!?
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2021 10:47 by trains55.)
15-06-2021 10:46
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

674 was pretty similar to 673 trains a mix of Beth Anna Stella

Was a pretty decent start to the week seems like only Beth wanted to switch it up as per normal but was satisfying enough seeing Stella nude and Anna getting some tv time didn't really bother me much that priya went awol and lori didn't do much she was her usual hyper self

Great caps BTW winsaw on zara really enjoying her at the moment maybe the next one to break out from backstage and we see her on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-06-2021 17:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2021 17:13 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  674 was pretty similar to 673 trains a mix of Beth Anna Stella

Was a pretty decent start to the week seems like only Beth wanted to switch it up as per normal but was satisfying enough seeing Stella nude and Anna getting some tv time didn't really bother me much that priya went awol and lori didn't do much she was her usual hyper self

Great caps BTW winsaw on zara really enjoying her at the moment maybe the next one to break out from backstage and we see her on tv

Thanks for that. I guessed it would have been similar to 673.i enjoyed Beth as usual but not keen on Anna Lei, Stella or Azura who were all on 673! I agree about Lori: and she doesn't seem to go naked now very often instead of being naked as early as she was allowed to in the past BUT Stella often does now like last night! Not expecting much tonight with Bella and the twins on!!?..........
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2021 19:08 by trains55.)
15-06-2021 19:05
winsaw Offline

Good Tuesday night I thought,
Stella was excellent on TV and web fun sexy show on TV lots of spreading her legs before getting naked and oiled up on the web,
Amy Lacey looked good on TV lots of peachy bum action,
Hannah on TV again she's definitely improving did some good positions,
Priya was ok with out being anything new,
A different night to the one expected but with some good moments

16-06-2021 10:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV