[Image: image-7FA3_549CAAD9.jpg]

The Giant's Causeway :

[Image: image-BA59_549CAAD9.jpg]
26-12-2014 01:27
Find all posts by this user
Phonebook Offline
Banned

RE: Mica 'The Enigma of Babestation' Martinez - Chat & Discussion
OK Mica, enough mucking about, kit off now please.
26-12-2014 03:42
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Disappointing from Mica with her scarcely even getting her magnificent Micammaries out. I wouldn't fancy working Christmas Day either though and I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating my chocolate money.
26-12-2014 09:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
thought mica wasn't that bad myself last night. thought she did a very watchable show last night

Piper Niven Superfan
26-12-2014 11:13
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(26-12-2014 11:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^^
thought mica wasn't that bad myself last night. thought she did a very watchable show last night

You're wrong.
26-12-2014 13:30
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I like Mica's Tattoos Smile
27-12-2014 19:35
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

The good thing about the tats Mica has, is that they all appear to be parts of a larger design, with not a tattoo out of place. It's gonna be interesting to see how each new tat changes the symmetry and relationship with the other pieces.

The bottom line is do they detract from Mica's hotness and the answer is no. As one of the mods said a while back she's still fit as fuck.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
27-12-2014 20:12
HEX!T Away
Retired

sorry i cant agree her last 2 shifts have been poor.
i get the impression she is just bored with the whole thing now that the shine has worn off her new job.

her shows were very subdued performance wise.
i got the impressions shes going through the motions on screen, and while she does look good, on the phone... PFFT!.
i dunno if shes suffering cramps or what, but something wasnt right with her last show and for me it showed.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-12-2014 04:34
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Her last show was not up to scratch I agree, but the show before that on the 24th was hot. You had naked Mica, Mica covered in oil, lot's of sexy movement and when you also combine this with the other hot shows she has done on Babestation, I think that the last show was a temporary blip.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
28-12-2014 08:49
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

The best of it is that her tv shows massively trump her webcam shows where she makes no effort whatsoever sitting behind the VIP wall talking to an off screen friend whilst gathering credits from people hoping she's doing something!

The only times she seems to do anything sexy/revealing are when she's either with caty cole or drunk - but even caty now struggles with her (on WC) and their shows are sadly becoming a bit boring and repetitive- especially in the BS studio. I wish she d either commit and go the whole big or withdraw back to being a boring lori rather than this halfway house where she keeps us hoping[/i]
28-12-2014 11:25
Thread Closed 

mica martinez