babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Review of last night's show
Typical the day my sister decides to get married babestation probably have one of the best Saturdays in ages so missed everything grr, but hey watching my sister get married is more important then watching the babeshows yesterday
06-06-2021 13:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday was a bit quieter after the couple of nights before but still good,
Amy Lacey and Anna Lei both made it onto TV and did some good stuff
Georgia was as naughty as ever on the web playing with her pussy lots,
Jess was doing her usual naughty show saw her sucking a dildo,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-06-2021 10:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2021 10:51 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday was a bit quieter after the couple of nights before but still good,
Amy Lacey and Anna Lei both made it onto TV and did some good stuff
Georgia was as naughty as ever on the web playing with her pussy lots,
Jess was doing her usual naughty show saw her sucking a dildo,

Yes I thought it was a reasonable night with Beth and several webgirls: I really enjoyed Georgia Brown and Missy Le Anne but not Azura, Anna Lei and April Jones as much! Didn't see Amy Lacey unfortunately (I really like her) but also saw Abby B and Valentina (lots of!). Beth was my best girl: as usual her excellent self!! All the other girls were ok BUT Abby had black tape crosses covering her nipples in her section!! What was that all about!! So OK ut NOT great! Tonight: Bella and Priya!!..........Plus (hopefully!?) Ashlyn Shaw, Lucia Maria, April Mae, Anna Bailey, Buffy Le Brat and/or Olivia Hughes (all favourites of mine!) might "escape" onto FV!?..............
07-06-2021 11:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True was a low key Sunday nights viewing only really Beth kept me amused as she kept up her simple switching up per stint
Brief appreances from Anna auza and Georgia in between the massively now over rated Valentina wouldn't have minded seeing a cameo from jess as she is another one who I enjoy watching

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-06-2021 11:21
winsaw Offline

Monday night was pretty good,
Lucia was great on TV lots of air time made good use of the office to show off her lovely big boobs and peachy bum,
Azura looked very good on TV loved her bending over the desk twerking her gorgeous peachy bum,
Buffy had her usual excellent section on TV some very sexy standing up again,
Melia was naughty on the web playing with her pussy and sucking a dildo,
Not a classic but enough content to keep me interested,

08-06-2021 10:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-06-2021 10:47 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night was pretty good,
Lucia was great on TV lots of air time made good use of the office to show off her lovely big boobs and peachy bum,
Azura looked very good on TV loved her bending over the desk twerking her gorgeous peachy bum,
Buffy had her usual excellent section on TV some very sexy standing up again,
Melia was naughty on the web playing with her pussy and sucking a dildo,
Not a classic but enough content to keep me interested,

Yes I thought it was a fairly good night. Didn't see much of Lucia Maria on FV but shewas excellent as usual!! We did see Bella and Priya for their usual longish time plus: Buffy Le Brat for 30 excellent minutes! Azura for 30 minutes (who I really don't like!) Melia Leigh for 53 minutes!! and another tattooed girl for 28 minutes. (Not sure who she was!) So plenty of variety to please most tastes! Tonight: Mia Yasmin, Priya Young again! and Beth! Interesting line-up! Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow!!........
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2021 12:08 by trains55.)
08-06-2021 12:06
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't bother much with last night as it contained mostly two of a fair few who are overrated in my opinion
Aside from that was good enough seeing lucia buffy melia and azura for small amounts of time even though they deserve more

08-06-2021 17:16
winsaw Offline

Thought it was a pretty good Tuesday night with plenty of variety,
Beth was excellent as always looked amazing naked,
Poppy got a lot of TV time and used it well good use of the set to show off her body, seamed happy on TV which was nice change,
Amy Lacey good stint on TV again lots of boob play I enjoyed her on all fours peachy bum action, she's definitely getting more confident on TV ,
Hannah had a couple of stints on TV she's got a lot of tattoos still not sure about her yet could do with finding more energy,
Mia was very naughty on the web showing off her lovely pussy lots as she played with it,
Yasmin Nicole got naked oiled up and showed off her pussy lots on all fours,

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2021 10:54 by winsaw.)
09-06-2021 10:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-06-2021 10:53 )winsaw Wrote:  Thought it was a pretty good Tuesday night with plenty of variety,
Beth was excellent as always looked amazing naked,
Poppy got a lot of TV time and used it well good use of the set to show off her body, seamed happy on TV which was nice change,
Amy Lacey good stint on TV again lots of boob play I enjoyed her on all fours peachy bum action, she's definitely getting more confident on TV ,
Hannah had a couple of stints on TV she's got a lot of tattoos still not sure about her yet could do with finding more energy,
Mia was very naughty on the web showing off her lovely pussy lots as she played with it,
Yasmin Nicole got naked oiled up and showed off her pussy lots on all fours,

Yes I enjoyed last night's FV shows. Beth obviously replaced Priya who was on the webshow and as usual was her excellent self! We also saw lots of Poppy May (1 hour 33 minutes in ONE section!) as well as Hannah Sofia in two longish sections plus Yasmin Nicole for 31 minutes and Amy Lacey for ONLY 11 minutes!! (on 673 only). All girls were good and Poppy went fully naked and Hannah was "naked in one of her sections (on 673) when she moved her pants down to her ankles! So nakedness from 3 girls!! A very enjoyable and reasonable nightshow for a Tuesday: quite surprising!.........
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Preeti Young with Lori available from 10.00 till 3.00! Plus more of my favourites on the webshow!...........
09-06-2021 12:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It was refreshing to see poppy on tv more than backstage for a change last night despite the same thing all night put in a good night's viewing whilst Beth providing the variety and sex appeal whilst hannah got a decent amount of time on TV to see if she has any potential im undecided for now

As for the web I watched some of Mia as I couldn't give a damn about Bella as she's way overrated likewise alice

09-06-2021 16:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV