Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(01-11-2023 15:02 )Manuel Wrote:  or by other factors, much more unpleasant, which I do not think it appropriate to mention (but which I think have weight, especially in someone's judgements).

I know what you mean, but if you insinuate this particular thing you are playing her victim card game for her.

Nobody who is writing here regularly has said a bad word about that part of her. NOBODY. Everybody likes her shows, since she is the only one putting at least a little effort in it.
It's not that people here are frustrated with her, but with the other Babes who are not remotely as good.

If anything, it's another praise for Charlene.

Nothing is "getting personal again"... like she wrote. She is just here to shoot down this forum, because she hates critics.

So don't fall for that.

PS: I don't buy into that "preferential treatment",too, as I have also pointed out that more experienced Babes are better to hide the critical parts and the producers and camera persons trust them more. Yes, it's sort of "preferential", but earned Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023 17:31 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
01-11-2023 17:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

in the end last night turned out to be a pretty decent show. I am more than willing to give the channel latitude when it deserves it. Runa's final 2 hours were on par with some of her best shows (edited video now posted in the thread) and the cameraman wasn't a nervous wreck. The breaks were more than acceptable and the proportion between the two models were pretty even. See if it continues..

My criticism and post was the first good half of the show when we start this splitcam screen nonsense, because that's when things down downhill rapidly. I am NOT apportioning blame to ANY performer here or getting personal with anyone, really i dont care that much! But i'm sorry the producers/cameramen, who despite what anyone says, are completely biast, employ favouritism as and when it suits them, have NO consistency one night to the next and the girls are NOT free to 'go as far as they are comfortable with (within the boundaries of german law) this is FACT, We ALL see it..

(literally compare tonight's show with the intentional/forced soft solo show Runa was made to endure/suffer at the hands of the producers the entire night before and tell me im wrong!, you know, that it was her decision to intentionally perform badly for just one show, yeah right!) take a close look at the last 2 hours and her arkward and frustrated facial expressions, the panned back camera and keeping her panties on for the 2 hour duration. Does this sound like Runa's idea to you? Jesus could it be MORE OBVIOUS EVERYTHING IS AT THE PRODUCERS DIRECTION AND MOOD ON A PARTICULAR NIGHT!

i'm not even going to go into more details, i dont need to, just read the comments on this thread, they alone here prove my point.

Personally in my opinion, ( and its just that, AN OPINION), anyone related to or working for the channel in any role or capacity can post here, i have no issues with that, but to start attacking anyone or blatently throwing accusations around that its on a personal level and defaulting into defending mode is laughable.

No one can claim to have a completely unbiast point of view with those kind of comments, when evidence is to the contrary and then go on your own targeted attack to the poster because it may have hurt someone's feelings. If you have a problem with that statement, deal with it!

I'm free to air my views and opinions as much as anyone else here, im not targeting any individual or person, but had to reciprocate seeing as my criticism appeared to have fluffed some feathers. If it gets me put in the naughty corner or banned in here, well, frankly I couldn't care less at this point.

I've literally one girl left to watch now and if that goes south, then ill say my goodbyes. Been nice contributing the 375 posts here with you guys for many years... WinkShy

and as a side note, no fucking show again tonight! what a suprise... Sticks and stones and all that..... PEACE !!
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023 22:25 by jorrell.)
01-11-2023 17:51
Posting Machine

Anybody watching? No offense to Sandy, but I would have prefered Runa alone. But at least both are in studio.

I am very much looking forward to the solo shows of the gorgeous Daniluve.

And jorrell, don't let yourself get riled up too much. I made this mistake before Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2023 21:54 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
03-11-2023 21:48
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(03-11-2023 21:48 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  Anybody watching? No offense to Sandy, but I would have prefered Runa alone. But at least both are in studio.

I am very much looking forward to the solo shows of the gorgeous Daniluve.

And jorrell, don't let yourself get riled up too much. I made this mistake before Big Grin

I let things pretty much go these days, but wont have anyone make accusations on a personal level. thats all..

Looking forward to having Runa for another 2 nights this week, wish it was solo shows of her too, but better than nothing i guess
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2023 22:02 by jorrell.)
03-11-2023 22:01
Posting Machine

By the way: I just checked who started and it's Sandy. She has her moments, but I am not the biggest fan of hers. Her outfit is very good, though... I like nets Tongue
03-11-2023 22:12
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

I have no problem with Sandy being there. She is not my type at all, though.

I wish it was Runa and Dani tonight. That would be my dream team right now! Big Grin
03-11-2023 23:01
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(03-11-2023 23:01 )ManuelM Wrote:  I have no problem with Sandy being there. She is not my type at all, though.

I wish it was Runa and Dani tonight. That would be my dream team right now! Big Grin

Runa & Dani every night of the week, wouldnt complain at that! Big Laugh
03-11-2023 23:32
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

now the splitscreen tonight if fine, because there are no black bars at the top/bottom, so the resolution stays the same. Dont mind that! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2023 23:55 by jorrell.)
03-11-2023 23:54
Posting Machine

(03-11-2023 23:32 )jorrell Wrote:  Runa & Dani every night of the week

Dani is new and absolutely beautiful... but concerning her two debut nights, she didn't do full nudity and it wasn't very spectacular (except one revealing see-through panty).

I think new Babes are doing better alone. They can find their own rythm and style better. So I am definitely hyped for her solo nights.

But it's still up for debate, if her shows will get better and - first and foremost - hold up.

Let's remember Candela and Cubanita. Everybody - including me - was hyped because of their beauty and hotness... but the shows were very tame. Cubanita is nowhere to be seen anymore and Candela never got better and her shows were cancelled twice lately.
04-11-2023 00:02
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Runa will be back next week already. On the one hand, this is great because she is a very good performer. On the other hand, I consider this a problem because this shows me they will continue with their route of "overusing" babes instead of presenting new ones.

But for now I am happy. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2023 00:08 by ManuelM.)
04-11-2023 00:06