• 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Very good Sunday night on TV
Atlanta was perfection as always, such an enjoyable sexy show to watch,
Azura was in the sauna working her perfect peachy bum very sexy,
Layla rose had a long stint on TV lots of playing with her amazing big boobs she's so pretty,
Abby her usual high energy fun show lots of preachy bum action,
Lots of great stuff on TV think that's the best Friday to Sunday bs has had in ages there was good content every night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-05-2021 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2021 11:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Very good Sunday night on TV
Atlanta was perfection as always, such an enjoyable sexy show to watch,
Azura was in the sauna working her perfect peachy bum very sexy,
Layla rose had a long stint on TV lots of playing with her amazing big boobs she's so pretty,
Abby her usual high energy fun show lots of preachy bum action,
Lots of great stuff on TV think that's the best Friday to Sunday bs has had in ages there was good content every night

Yes another great night! On FV we saw lots of Atlanta and Sophie: always a good start!!(on both channels!). We also saw Layla (673 only) for 56 minutes! and Brooklyn for 29 minutes, Both were topless and showing off their tits: Layla's are amazing!
674 also had lots of Sophie and Atlanta and Abby for the first 21 minutes, Cici for 28 minutes who went braless at the end and Crystal Candy for 29 minutes wearing glasses! She went braless and really showed off and played with her lovely big tits as usual!
Atlanta was naked on both channels and Sophie went naked on 674 twice in her first section.
So (for me) two very good shows made better by having longish sections for the main girls!! Much better than recently! Thanks BS!.......
Tonight we should have: Bella and Lynda..............Plus three of my favourites are on the webshow so might be on TV!?.........
24-05-2021 12:12
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree was a good end to the weekend with Sophie and atlanta enjoying themselves as per normal pleasant suprise seeing layla and Abby whilst undecided on Brooklyn maybe one night we may see her off a bed and onto something else

Not expecting much later with in my opinion 2 of the dullest girls who do nights unless something magical happens

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-05-2021 17:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2021 17:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I agree was a good end to the weekend with Sophie and atlanta enjoying themselves as per normal pleasant suprise seeing layla and Abby whilst undecided on Brooklyn maybe one night we may see her off a bed and onto something else

Not expecting much later with in my opinion 2 of the dullest girls who do nights unless something magical happens

Yes I agree with you about tonight! One girl who I really don't like and one who is very variable!..........
24-05-2021 17:48
winsaw Offline

Good start to the week for me,
On TV
Azura was excellent again great use of the set to show off her perfect peachy bum lots of playing with her cute boobs , very happy,
Stella was spreading her flexible long legs wide again, very sexy stuff,
Layla rose looked stunning again showed off her amazing big boobs very well, did more positions this time with some nice peachy bum action,
On the web Amy Lacey and newbie Angel brooke did a very good GG show both got naked showed off there lovely pussy, Amy spanked Angel peachy bum a lot , they had fun
Good start to the week

25-05-2021 11:39
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

For me, Bella Mendez (not for the first time) carried the night. Slight improvement from S66 also. Can't be doing with the web stuff on any level........sorry!!!
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2021 12:02 by hornball.)
25-05-2021 12:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2021 11:39 )winsaw Wrote:  Good start to the week for me,
On TV
Azura was excellent again great use of the set to show off her perfect peachy bum lots of playing with her cute boobs , very happy,
Stella was spreading her flexible long legs wide again, very sexy stuff,
Layla rose looked stunning again showed off her amazing big boobs very well, did more positions this time with some nice peachy bum action,
On the web Amy Lacey and newbie Angel brooke did a very good GG show both got naked showed off there lovely pussy, Amy spanked Angel peachy bum a lot , they had fun
Good start to the week

I'm glad that you enjoyed last night. I did BUT as usual Lynda was on too much: 1 hour 16 minutes on 674 BUT 2 hours 36 minutes on 673!! And as you know I don't really like her!! Bella was on for a total of 1 hour minutes on 673 and 1 hour 36 minutes on 674.
674 had Layla Rose on really showing off her lovely bum and her incredible big tits! Plus Melia for 28 minutes and Stella for 45 minutes!
But unusually 673 just had Lynda and Bella plus Amber Paige on for 1 hour!! which was a nice surprise!! But no webgirls at all!! So (for me) 673 was better because of Amber although 674 was also OK. So two okish shows but not GREAT!...........
Tonight we should have: Caty Cole!! and Bella again! Plus Lucia Maria, Sarah Louise, Joanna Miolli, Hayley Maye, Ashlyn Shaw and Yasmin Karma (all favourites of mine) are on the webshow with several other girls: might possibly see some of them on FV!?........
25-05-2021 12:27
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains last night as Bob geldof and the boomtown rats sang I don't like Mondays we had to endure so much of lynda when she does next to nothing apparently was on the web for a bit and was unleashed no surprise there Bella tried her but was her usual limited self and like lynda on the web for a bit and was unleashed pleasing seeing azura layla Stella amber and melia

Really hoping we see our queen caty back later if not hopefully a good amount of time on TV seeing ashlynn and luica

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-05-2021 17:11
winsaw Offline

Tuesday was a much quieter night,
Buffy was good on TV again great standing up action,
Hayley was her usual fun self on the web naked and playing with her pussy,
Melia good as well got naked played with her pussy having a lot of fun,
No one else really got my attention last night

26-05-2021 12:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2021 12:02 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday was a much quieter night,
Buffy was good on TV again great standing up action,
Hayley was her usual fun self on the web naked and playing with her pussy,
Melia good as well got naked played with her pussy having a lot of fun,
No one else really got my attention last night

Yes Buffy was good again on FV last night! No Caty again! So we had Beth and Bella as the main girls who were both on a lot on both channels. Both were good as usual and Beth went naked of course!! We also saw: Buffy! on both channels, Yasmin Karma (674 only) just in a bra and pants instead of her usual one piece suit: much better! and Delia Rose and Lucia Maria both on 673 only and very good as usual! Beth was on 673 for 1 hour 48 minutes and 674 for 1 hour 25 minutes. Bella was on 673 for 1 hour 15 minutes but 2 hours 6 minutes on 674! So both were fairly good shows and I'm pleased that BS are giving the main girls longish sections! But we do need Buffy at MKso that she can do a FULL nightshows and also Lucia and Delia! They a often at MK b but usually only do cameos while not ont the webshow!! Shame!.........
Tonight we should have: Preeti................but Lori is available from 10.00 till 1,00!!!!!?
So will probably see several webgirls................
Hopefully April Mae, Yasmin Nicole, Joanna Miolli, Hayley and Sophie,!?..........all favourites of mine!..................
26-05-2021 12:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV