babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
To be honest winsaw you didn't miss much on Sunday night or Monday Beth doubled up on Sunday whilst Monday was reasonable with Sophie on tv with atlanta on the web smashing it and Alice borderline boring and repeative from Saturday night and the time before

As for last night what a mess very disjointed I found with Jamie lucia poppy ashlynn Stella Sarah Louise and Alice Rose all having some time on TV only took notice of luica ashlynn and Stella as I quite enjoy them whilst still undecided if poppy wants to be on TV than backstage with that stupid vibratoy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-05-2021 17:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(19-05-2021 17:12 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  To be honest winsaw you didn't miss much on Sunday night or Monday Beth doubled up on Sunday whilst Monday was reasonable with Sophie on tv with atlanta on the web smashing it and Alice borderline boring and repeative from Saturday night and the time before

As for last night what a mess very disjointed I found with Jamie lucia poppy ashlynn Stella Sarah Louise and Alice Rose all having some time on TV only took notice of luica ashlynn and Stella as I quite enjoy them whilst still undecided if poppy wants to be on TV than backstage with that stupid vibratoy
Hi! Sorry I am on here late but I have been offline most of today! YES I thought that last night was messy! But as Mia Middleton (the ONLY main girl listed by BS) wasn't in a lot of less well-known (at the moment) girls and webgirls were given the chance to be on TV for longer than usual! Lucia was on both channels for a total of 2 hours 17 minutes,! Poppy on both channels for a total of 3 hours! Stella (674 only) for 1 hour 2 minutes plus (on 673) Jamie Knight for 51 minutes!, Ashlyn Shaw for 31 minutes, Anna Lei for 28 minutes, April Jones? (a webgirl) for 23 minutes and another webgirl for 30 minutes. So several girls on who wouldn't normally be!
But 673 only had Lucia Maria and Poppy on for a total of 1 hour 51 minutes out of 5 hours! So mostly webgirls!!
And 674 was ( for me) the better of the two FV shows as only 3 girls were on in longer sections than normal! But the first 65 minutes were a long advert for BSX with the girls all topless from the start! But girls on BS nightshows can't get their tits out until 10.15ish! And I thought that they were adverts!?........
I'm just guessing that it was easier (and lazier) for BS to do that when obviously quite a few girls weren't inside! Or is that how 674 will be when the new post Brexit regulations kick in!?...........
Tonight we should see Alice Goodwin and Preeti Young with Sophie Hart on from 10.00 till 4.00 as well as the other webgirls!: including my favourites: April Mae, Hayley Maye and Amber Paige!! ...........
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2021 20:37 by trains55.)
19-05-2021 20:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

First night back watching properly and Wednesday night turned out to be a quiet one,
Amber Paige was very good on TV, made the most of all the time she got, good high energy and lots of different positions,
On the web Hayley Maye was her usual good self naked all night playing with her pussy lots,
And that was about it no one else really seamed to be doing very much, I even noticed a few girls complaining in there chat box how quiet it was not that they where doing much to encurrage people,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-05-2021 10:29
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(20-05-2021 10:29 )winsaw Wrote:  First night back watching properly and Wednesday night turned out to be a quiet one,
Amber Paige was very good on TV, made the most of all the time she got, good high energy and lots of different positions,
On the web Hayley Maye was her usual good self naked all night playing with her pussy lots,
And that was about it no one else really seamed to be doing very much, I even noticed a few girls complaining in there chat box how quiet it was not that they where doing much to encurrage people,

Agree @winsaw other than Amber's show it was really quiet.. to the point I got bored and went to sleep. Glad amber got moved to the 10-5xx shift to do tv or it would possibly have been an even duller night.
20-05-2021 14:02
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(20-05-2021 14:02 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(20-05-2021 10:29 )winsaw Wrote:  First night back watching properly and Wednesday night turned out to be a quiet one,

Agree @winsaw other than Amber's show it was really quiet.. to the point I got bored and went to sleep. Glad amber got moved to the 10-5xx shift to do tv or it would possibly have been an even duller night.

Yes I agree with both of you about last night. Amber really "saved" the TV shows! Alice was...........Alice! And the webgirls on TV were their usual selves with Amanda going "naked" at the very end! And we still had BSX and BS adverts for thefirst hour or so on 674 from 11.00! I'm guessing that we'll have that permanently now!? BUT at least the main girls had (mostly) longish sections again! Didn'tsee Sophie Hart at al: on the webshow or JUST Sky!?...........
Tonight we should have:.Beth Bennett! and Priya Young!! Ashley Emma is on from 10.00 till 3.00 so might make an appearance like last weekend! She has certainly STILL got it!! There area few of my favourites on the webshow as well PLUS Ashlyn Shaw, Jamie, Hayley and Bella being filthy on the webshow. Ashlyn: naughty girl goes wild, Bella: Mr P P O V special!, Jamie: open legs! and Hayley: shower show!! I could be tempted!!.......i
20-05-2021 14:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Spot on last night was average at best pleased with amber getting a good amount of time on TV in between basically a repeat from alice whilst enjoyed edens two appreances slowly improving

20-05-2021 17:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Thursday night was a big improvement
Beth was the star as always excellent naked action on TV,
Buffy had a long stint on TV really showed what made her a star on XP lots of playing with her cute boobs,
Jamie excellent on TV again lots of playing with her amazing big boobs very sexy outfit as well,
Eden on TV later on was standing up and moving into some very sexy positions that really showed off her toned fit body,
A lot to enjoy on TV last night, one of the best Thursday in a bit,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-05-2021 11:04
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(21-05-2021 11:04 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Thursday night was a big improvement
Beth was the star as always excellent naked action on TV,
Buffy had a long stint on TV really showed what made her a star on XP lots of playing with her cute boobs,
Jamie excellent on TV again lots of playing with her amazing big boobs very sexy outfit as well,
Eden on TV later on was standing up and moving into some very sexy positions that really showed off her toned fit body,
A lot to enjoy on TV last night, one of the best Thursday in a bit,

Yes I thought it was a good night despite missing out on footage of Jamie before midnight when 674 was its "now usual " hour advert for BSX!!
But both channels put on different but reasonable shows!
673 was "The Priya Show"! Shows on for a total of 2 hours 38 minutes (out of 5 hours!) and was static and looking a bit bored most of the time! Laid on her front a lot and only topless: not great! Beth was however her usual reliable self and gave us a very good show despite being on for ONLY 57 minutes! BUT we also saw Eden Jay (in two sections) for a total of 1 hour 11 minutes! So not all bad!
674 started at 11.00 with its now "normal" hour of BSX adverts with all of the featured girls showing off their tits! BUT the nightshows can't do that now UNTIL after midnight??
In contrast to 673 we saw Beth for 2 hours 24 minutes! And Priya for ONLY 54 minutes! Ashlyn was on for 26 minutes, Missy for 29 minutes, Jamie as I mentioned earlier for ONLY 3 minutes! BUT I kept my recording for the footage of Buffy: only 31 minutes BUT she was very good showing off her lovely long legs and nice natural? tits! So (for me) 674 was by far the best FV show. Unusually 674 had more webgirls on than 673! But it was STILL my favourite show!
Tonight we should see: Caty Cole! and Beth again! Ashley Emma is on from 10.00 till 3.00 and is scheduled to do an oil ass special on the web as well as Yasmin Karma whip cream madness!? and Poppy spank'n'oil! So I might be tempted!? And a few other if my favourites are also on the webshow:Anna Bailey , Jamie Knight again!, Bella Mendez and Crystal Candy!!............
21-05-2021 14:00
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-05-2021 14:00 )trains55 Wrote:  673 was "The Priya Show"! Shows on for a total of 2 hours 38 minutes (out of 5 hours!) and was static and looking a bit bored most of the time!
Reflecting her audience bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-05-2021 14:47
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Haha priya is just plain rubbish now we need more of the future with Jamie ashlynn and buffy to give Beth a challenge as its so easy for her whilst would like to see the others get more time to switch it about

Horray our queen caty back later should be a fun Friday

21-05-2021 17:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV