cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Caitlin Wynters - Chat & Discussion (Only)

skully Offline

RE: Caitlin Wynters - Chat & Non-Babeshow Pics
She hasn't left again (as far as I'm aware), but is doing less shifts than your average day babe.
She seems to have been stuck on the dreaded stream 4 a few times, which you can't normally watch on the site. I've also seen her on channel 927 during the day and considering it's not shown as broadcasting S66 anymore (but rather Play TV, yeah I know, same thing really), you could easily forget to check...which I nearly did Rolleyes

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
08-01-2014 19:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Well she's scheduled to appear on Sunday morning, for a few brief hours (5.30am - 10am) and that's it. Extremely bizarre. You'd have thought she'd either jump back in wholeheartedly or get out of this seedy, vile business. Why bother working one tiny shift every seven days ? She's a strange cat is Caitlin.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 19:47 by Robot Devil.)
08-01-2014 19:46
Robot Devil Offline

Guess something's come up- Caitlin has been removed from tomorrows line-up.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-01-2014 17:38
Robot Devil Offline

Thought Caitlin looked very nice today. She seems to be (slowly) reverting back to her old Elite ways.

EDIT: On a side note, can any of the Mods explain why Caitlin's threads are still in the fanzone, and not in the STD66 thread proper ?

(This post was last modified: 18-01-2014 22:12 by Robot Devil.)
18-01-2014 22:11
skully Offline

Sometimes we get requests, or something is posted that causes a wee bit of tension, so threads are moved to a fanzone rather then us removing/vaulting them. We might be able to move them back at some point, but for now they're fine to remain where they are, they are easily found by most members.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
18-01-2014 22:21
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

She looked Stunning today in those Tight Latex Pants... All she needed was a Pair of Sexy High Heels... Job Done... Her Ass in those Pants Looked Mighty Fine

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
18-01-2014 22:34
REX MASTER Offline

The Sexy Caitlin Wynters is looking Stunning this Morning in a Red Velvet Top and Shiny Black Latex Hot Pants.... Not Forgeting her Sexy High Heels.... That Sexy Ass Looks Amazing..... She has such a Preety Face and a Sexy Smile...

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
22-01-2014 06:50
Robot Devil Offline

Can anyone confirm that Caitlin appeared today ? Only, it's been three weeks since anyone commented here, and I know she has been on over the last few weeks. That awkward early shift means she has, pretty much, lost all relevance to the 'babe channels'.

14-02-2014 14:08
REX MASTER Offline

The Sexy Ms Caitlin Wynters Looks Soo Sexy this Morning in that Sexy Purple Dress & Sexy High Heels.... Love that Gourgus Sexy Face and Those Sexy Long Legs.... Nice....

LOVE THESE BABES......

20-02-2014 07:48
oldmem2009 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Caitlin Wynters - Elite TV/Studio 66 Caps & Vids
Caitlin is wonderful! Why doesn't she do a night show...Surprised
23-02-2014 10:59

gemma hiles