clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 79 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Bangbabes - Discussion Thread

sonofapaddy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Bangbabes Discussion Thread
It would be nice if some one from BB,came on the forum and told us whats going on with there channels.Or are they waiting for the start of the other BB to start letting girls go as they seem to have thousands over there.I still think Bang Babes needs more new girls and not the same old tired faces back and start getting the day girls on nights and take a leaf out of elites book by doing that.Also getting staff working on there shows who do there jobs properly and don't spend there time yapping and listening to radio 1xtra,yes i have heard them when the mic as been left on,not that they would know that the mic was on with all the arsing about they do.They all sound posh or Cor blimey and are about 18 years old.
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2010 06:50 by sonofapaddy.)
27-07-2010 06:48
Find all posts by this user
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

channel 911 Dionne was on they they turned her off and spent the last while displying ads for her pics its rolled through at least 6 times in a row it will probably continue for another while yet.

some guy had the nerve to come on the forum recently and slate us and claim that he's part of the professional set up and we should leave it to them.

well no, not if you take a girl off screen and replace her with slow moving expenisve picture ads

come on bang babes sort it out, its really not that hard to run the show get 4 pretty ladies and have live feeds and you got a show.
28-07-2010 01:23
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Emily said on the mic the other day the reason she was on so much was because she was trying to help the company out by doing loads of shift because they were desperately short of girls and had no one else available to cover the shifts . I don't know if it is just me , but Bangbabes seems to be very tame again , every time check out one of their channels tonight Dionne , Annie and Alex are all laid on their sides and very rarely if ever do any open leg or bum directly to camera position , in-fact Dionne came on the mic tonight and told viewers not to bother ringing if they want her to show her bum to the camera because she will not be doing it and told them to go and put a video on instead , just about every other channel on Sky tonight is far more explicit than Bangbabes , is OFCOM to blame again ? . I think the repeats they show highlight how tame the shows have now become because they are much better and explicit than the tamer shows that are now being transmitted (except Jets shows which are still very good) . I just wish Bangbabes can get back to transmitting some good quality raunchy shows like the used to be capable of doing on a regular basis before they get the nic name "borebabes" once again .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-07-2010 01:23
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Its defo a sinking ship, but once the knew channels started, there was going to be a few defections
28-07-2010 06:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the speaking of emily she was on the re-runs last night. bangbabes has been tame for a while now. pretty much since "lollypopgate". they need to bring in new babes asap

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-07-2010 09:22
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(28-07-2010 01:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  Emily said on the mic the other day the reason she was on so much was because she was trying to help the company out by doing loads of shift because they were desperately short of girls and had no one else available to cover the shifts . I don't know if it is just me , but Bangbabes seems to be very tame again , every time check out one of their channels tonight Dionne , Annie and Alex are all laid on their sides and very rarely if ever do any open leg or bum directly to camera position , in-fact Dionne came on the mic tonight and told viewers not to bother ringing if they want her to show her bum to the camera because she will not be doing it and told them to go and put a video on instead , just about every other channel on Sky tonight is far more explicit than Bangbabes , is OFCOM to blame again ? .

Amazing that a model comes on the mic to effectively undermine her own showSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Strangely enough The Pad is largely unaffected by all this.Still has most of it's top performers and still looks good.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
28-07-2010 09:46
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

(28-07-2010 09:46 )speedybert Wrote:  Amazing that a model comes on the mic to effectively undermine her own showSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Strangely enough The Pad is largely unaffected by all this.Still has most of it's top performers and still looks good.

Well I guess they can't really fire her, given the number of girls left!

How seperate from bangbabes is 'the pad'/early bird? They almost seem to be seperate companies in terms of quality at the moment.
28-07-2010 10:30
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(28-07-2010 09:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  they need to bring in new babes asap

I'm sure they're working on this and I think bang babes will bounce back before long. They have had sticky patches before.
28-07-2010 11:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes they have and i hope they do bounce back but bangbabes have been coming on here for weeks saying there will be improvements and new babes yet nothing has happened and at the moment its pretty much just babes leaving bangbabes and no one coming in. their most recent additions were mai bailey, scarlett ohara and megan coxx and already mai and scarlett have left to other channels.

i heard emily say this about bangbabes being short of girls and dont think she undermined bangbabes as its probably clear to most watching that bangbabes is short of girls yet bangbabes's management incredibly are doing nothing

other channels have also lost babes over the past few months(especially elite) yet they have brought new babes in. In elite's case they brought in the likes of alice goodwin and hannah martin. they have also upped their game in terms of the shows yet bangbabes has done nothing to the shows as well and bangbabes is probably the worst nightshow currently on the channels

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2010 14:36 by Rammyrascal.)
28-07-2010 13:01
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(28-07-2010 13:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i heard emily say this about bangbabes being short of girls and dont think she undermined bangbabes as its probably clear to most watching that bangbabes is short of girls yet bangbabes's management incredibly are doing nothing

I was actually referring to Dionne's request to not bother phoning in for a shot of her bum and to put on a vid.You can't fault Emily's devotion to BB even if she does look ill(I think that threads been exhausted Rolleyes

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2010 15:23 by speedybert.)
28-07-2010 15:22
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles