Dannii Harwood
Paige
April
Minnie
Fernanda
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 78 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice

Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
(15-08-2012 17:10 )naughtyboy Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 16:04 )Scotsman Wrote:  I only use the phone version of voipay, not the card, and it usually goes just like a normal call. I guess Kiki just got mixed up or something.

As far as I know, just using VoiPay doesn't do anything different, it's just like a normal call except you don't get all the extra call charges (e.g. a charge as soon as you ring wether you get through or not). For the naughty chat you have to use 'Chatbanx' which is a credit-card service.

Unless I have missed the point entirely.

all depends who's on 901Wink
16-08-2012 06:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
(15-08-2012 16:04 )Scotsman Wrote:  I only use the phone version of voipay, not the card, and it usually goes just like a normal call. I guess Kiki just got mixed up or something.

As far as I know, just using VoiPay doesn't do anything different, it's just like a normal call except you don't get all the extra call charges (e.g. a charge as soon as you ring whether you get through or not). For the naughty chat you have to use 'Chatbanx' which is a credit-card service.

That's the way voipay has always worked for me, I guess on that one occassion Kiki thought I was a chatbanx caller or just didn't care. Either way, it was unexpected and very hot!
16-08-2012 12:22
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2012 12:22 )Scotsman Wrote:  

As far as I know, just using VoiPay doesn't do anything different, it's just like a normal call except you don't get all the extra call charges (e.g. a charge as soon as you ring whether you get through or not). For the naughty chat you have to use 'Chatbanx' which is a credit-card service.

That's the way voipay has always worked for me, I guess on that one occassion Kiki thought I was a chatbanx caller or just didn't care. Either way, it was unexpected and very hot!

Chatbanx is guaranteed dirty talk but I don't think it really matters about what other line you call there all satisfying which is full credit to CG...
16-08-2012 23:40
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

The BBC still won't put me through to Susanah Reid when she is on the breakfast show. Bloody spoilsports!
17-08-2012 16:56
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I called Candy Charms on RLC yesterday thinking for sure she'd be dirty but sadly she was the most boring call I've had since I used to try calling BS Daytime!
18-08-2012 09:34
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Must be a strict producer on RLC today as the usually reliable Lexi Lowe gave me the line about not allowing dirty callers and offered to transfer me to a girl at home. Called Siobhan instead and she was pretty sexy but not particularly explicit and also made sure I was behaving a couple of times.
19-08-2012 16:56
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

I had a similar experience with Tee-Jay recently. I saw she had been recommended on here so I thought it was pretty much guaranteed. She was dressed as a school girl too! I was very dissapointed.
19-08-2012 17:05
amylu Offline
Junior Poster

wow thankyou for the mentions guys! esp mr scotsman Wink
I'm always here for a 'helping hand'
I enjoy talking to callers that enjoy themselves too! ;P
19-08-2012 20:00
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

You're always a good call Amy, I called you yesterday too and had a great time. Wink
19-08-2012 22:47
brecus Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions
Anyone know if Gemma on elite is any good for a DTW. Also Danni T on storm.
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 11:20 by brecus.)
22-08-2012 11:19