babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(11-05-2021 17:11 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I do agree with you trains and winsaw last night was pretty good if you avoided basically the same as Saturday night from alice
Bella is alright nothing super special tried to bring some decent energy
Whilst I enjoyed seeing azura and a very quick cameo from April

Yes it was a fairly good night to start the week off. Did you think.(like me) that last night the 674 show from 11.00 till midnight was similar to a (normal: pre Brexit) format before the new regulations are enforced a bit later on!? As I wasn't expecting to see any boobs out BEFORE midnight!!..........
11-05-2021 19:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't watch much until my recordings kicked in after midnight as I wasn't expecting much from alice and bella

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-05-2021 21:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another reasonable night! Mia Yasmin was the extra main girl to help Beth! Both were very good and both went naked: Mia spent a lot of time very oily! But unfortunately some of her sections were spoilt by top half sections: especially her very last section of 52 minutes on 674! They were both on for a longish time on both channels. We also saw: both Yasmins and Eden Jay on 673 and Lucia Maria, Ashlyn Shaw and Joanna Miolli on 674 and all for the usual 30 minutes or so! Shame as I have really enjoyed their shows and at the moment they aren't really on long enough to perform much!
We also saw Beth's nice tits on 674 at 11.17: well before midnight! Just after midnight she was fully naked! I presume that BS are in limbo: ready for the new regulations in advance of them becoming law!?...........
I don't mind that: it means that 674 isn't YET a "dayshow " for the first hour!! So another fairly good night! Tonight we should see: Sophie Hart and Preeti!? Plus lots of my favourites are on the webshow so hopefully they might "escape " from the dark side and be on FV TV!?................
12-05-2021 12:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i thought Tuesday night was pretty good,
Mia naked and oiled up is always a good thing,
Beth excellent as always good naked action,
Georgia was my botn on the web excellent naked and oiled up lots of pussy play,
enjoyed seeing Ashlyn on TV agree with train would like to see her on for longer,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-05-2021 13:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-05-2021 12:41 )trains55 Wrote:  We also saw: both Yasmins and Eden Jay on 673
Ah, Yasmin Nicole was the name I couldn't get last night. I assumed from the description of Yasmin that whoever typed it had just been too lazy to change it (it happens).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-05-2021 14:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A reasonable Tuesday night I agree
Glued together with Beth whilst was your usual night with Mia despite some oil as she usually does she does very little we definitely need to see more of ashlynn and luica on tv who are enjoyable to watch just starved of tv time

12-05-2021 17:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Two more good FV shows last night! The main girls were Sophie Hart and Preeti Young who were both very good. There were also 6 girls from the webshow on: 3 on each show!
673 had Sophie on for 1 hour 6 minutes (BUT in three short sections!), Preeti on for 1 hour 47 minutes in two longer sections plus Yasmin Nicole for 28 minutes, Sabrina Jade for 29 minutes and Stella Paris for 42 minutes! Sophie was topless and braless looking very sexy as usual! Preeti went "naked"in her first section with her top moved up and was fully naked from the start of her last section! The other girls went topless and braless as usual and used their usual positions. Quite good!
674 had Sophie on for a total of 2 hours and 11 minutes in two longish sections and she was fully naked in her first one! Very nice. Preeti was only on for 56 minutes (in two short sections) but still went fully naked in both! We also saw Amber Paige for 47 minutes, Anna Lei for 26 minutes and Delia Rose (a lovely surprise!) for 56 minutes at the beginning! All of the webgirls went braless as usual. My real star was Delia Rose: she started the show dressed in a black skirt with braces covering? her amazing big tits, black pants, stockings and shoes with a shiny turquoise blouse (undone) . Her nipples escaped from the start and she was topless at 11.12! and braless (blouse off and skirt down)! She used her normal positions including sat on the floor and really shook and played with her big tits a lot with brief close ups of them shaking! Amazing!
So 674 was (again!) my choice of FV shows last night: Sophie and Preeti both going naked, all the other girls going braless showing off their nice tits! But also because Delia started the show off in a very "risque" way: so much for 674 being a dayshow for the first hour!!....
Do we yet know if this is a temporary phase until the "new" post-Brexit regulations are enforced??
Tonight we have: Beth Bennett and Priya Young as the main girls and a few of my favourites on the webshow. I may be tempted to look at the web to see Ashley in the shower!?..........and/or Amber doing a paddling pool oil show!!!!!..............
It "promises " to be another great night!.................
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2021 13:18 by trains55.)
13-05-2021 13:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains about Sophie always a good night's viewing I found preeti average at best still believe we haven't seen the best of her since coming back to babestation Delia was on too short on tv to judge much Stella got on with it as per normal

13-05-2021 17:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night: another fairly good one due mainly to Beth (as usual!) and several webgirls helping out! Priya again being fairly static and tame!
673: Heather Kay on for JUST the first 4 minutes at midnight: a lovely surprise though! Her first time on TV!?........
Then we saw Ashley Emma! for 1 hour 17 minutes! In black suit, suspender belt stockings and glasses!(very briefly!) : no pants or shoes! Usual positions showing off her amazing BIG arsenal! Topless and braless as usual. Excellent in a longish section: she has still got it!!
Jamie was then on for 29 minutes going topless and braless showing off her amazing big tits! Excellent as usual.
Beth was then on for 1 hour 6 minutes and was her usual sexy self going fully naked early on.A good long section!
Priya was then on for ONLY 21 minutes: in her black see-through suit. Went topless but was tame and static.
Beth then finished the show off for 1 hour 24 minutes! Usual sexy Beth getting fully naked early as usual. Excellent again.
So quite a good show.
674: (for me the best FV show).
Priya was on for the first 30 minutes in the same suit fas on 673 and was TOPLESS from the start! Usual tame Priya.
Beth was then on for the next hour and fifteen minutes in the pink office (my current favourite set). Topless and braless early and fully naked soon after midnight! Another excellent longish section.
Melia was then on for 29 minutes braless from the start and crouched, laid on her front (a lot) and sat up.
Priya was then on for 1 hour 12 minutes! A longish section BUT still very tame as before and with several top half shots!
Eden Jay was then on for 28 minutes. Topless from the start and going braless she played with her nice tits a lot! Nice girl.
Amber was then on! For 40 minutes! in the pink office. She was braless from the start
just in tiny white pants. Various positions as usual but sat up a lot: nice! A great section from a lovely girl!
Priya was then on for the last hour and one minute. As before unfortunately!
So two reasonable shows.
As I said I prefer 674 most nights and did last night as Amber was on! But 673 was also very good last night with Ashley on for a longish time as well as Jamie (briefly!). I really wish that BS would give some webgirls longer on TV when they are in the MK studio: like Amber and Jamie? last night!! And 674 continues to be a nightshow from 11.00!.......
Tonight we have: Priya again!!................No other main girls so far listed! Ashley Emma is on the web again from 10.00 till 3.00 but I'm not expecting her to be on TV Again!! Severalof my favourites are also on the webshow............
By the way I saw Amber on the web doing a very good strip dance but wondered if she actually did her paddling pool oil show as listed on the website? And presumably Ashley didn't get enough tipgoal credits for her unbarred shower show!? Also saw Iris naked: a very nice older lady!! But I was disappointed with Chloe Lloyd: she had enough credits for her oily pussy play BUT disappeared on a water break! After waiting for over 35 minutes gave up and went to bed (after cumming over Iris!!). So did these happen??........
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2021 12:35 by trains55.)
14-05-2021 12:33
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

It is sobering that the move from 4 to 5 or 6 hours makes no difference, and possibly is more disappointing if there's a lot of babes you don't like.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-05-2021 14:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV