RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
this is more like it!!!!!!!

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-06-2011 01:25
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

If Danica won't reveal herself, then Caty will do it for her. Big Grin Gotta love the legend that is Caty Cole. Cool
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 01:31 by Chilly.)
09-06-2011 01:30
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

All over. For me, that was easily the best part of Danica's show tonight/this morning. So, credit to Danica and Caty for at least trying to make it a decent 2-4-1. [Image: action_smiley_033.gif] Just wish the bloomin' camera guy didn't have to be such a spoilsport, and that they couldn't just let 'em get on with it.
09-06-2011 02:02
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

well im glad i tuned in for the last part....that was great...if only danica was this much fun every week she would be the complete package & if only ofcom wasn't gay then we could of had an even better show!

great stuff danica this is why well all love you...please keep it up
09-06-2011 02:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

5 words sum up danica's show last night......THANK GOD FOR CATY COLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! danica on her own was poor, hardly got her boobs out and whilst she did move around, at times she was like a statue.

was just about to go to bed when caty joined danica in her schoolgirl outfit and things vastly improved. danica and caty have great chemistry together and they clearly love working together as they had their hands all over each other, sucked each others nips, rubbed boobs, spanked each other, fondled each other's bums and some nice passionate kisses. a good 241 despite the producer trying to restrain them

im giving 2 marks for danica last night

on her own 4/10, with caty cole 9/10

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-06-2011 07:49
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Wow - great to see the Danica back that we've been missing for a while. Big thanks to Caty Cole as well for getting a top performace out of Danica. Hopefully after that performance the Elite tv producers can see that putting her with somebody like Caty for the 241 part of her show is the way to go.

Danica did say that they had been told off about 18 times during their 241 show by the producer. I do hope this doesn't mean we go back to her 241's with Dionne from now on. Whilst her and Dionne are both sexy and seem to generate calls there is no doubt in my mind that her and Caty put on a much hotter and sexier show.

The solo part of her show was ok. Mostly tease again but there was one part where she simulated masturbating on the heel of her shoe and then for a few seconds looked like she was pretending to have sex. Sadly either the caller hung up at this point or she just stopped. Shame because a dirty Danica would be great fun to watch!

As for thanking God for Caty Cole, I'm pretty sure that Caty is no angel in disguise!!! I think I'll direct my thanks more towards the ground Wink

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
09-06-2011 09:07
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I turned over last night it was about 11.30 pm and i commented to the wife she looks decent to which she agreed. At this point Danica was bent over leaning on the office desk. An hour or so later we returned to exactly the same pose where the wife started laughing and saying she does not do much! I had to agree! But she looked great last night.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
09-06-2011 09:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

with the new rules in place can understand elite telling off danica and Caty as they were really going for it and elite understandably dont want to get into trouble again. In sure they will be together again soon. It was a good a 241 as you'll get overall under the new rules Would be nice though to see danica in 241's with babes other than caty.

I'd like a danica/Alice 241 or a blonde bombshell 241 with Kelly Bell

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-06-2011 09:56
terence Offline

i have to disagree with you a bit rammy. from what i could see the producer/cameraman was way to carefull. the girls weren't breaking any rules, but bar once or twice, evey other time one of the girls opened their legs the cameraman panned up to their faces. if you didn't know better you would think offcunts had invaded the studio and taken over camera dutys!
i get being cautious but if they're not carefull all they'll be showing is girls heads.
but credit to the girls for persevering. they did a good job inspite of eveything. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-06-2011 11:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

From what I saw it was fairly tedious. As I'm not a fan of 2-4-1's I didn't hang about to watch it, but by all accounts it was the highlight of another poor show from Danica. I will give her credit though for turning up when ill. Just a pity she gave us such an Ashley-like static performance.

*1st post under my new name Big Grin *

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-06-2011 11:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66