babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(27-04-2021 11:39 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night was a good start to the week for me,
Amber Paige looking lovely on TV did a very nice show,
Hayley played with and buzzed her pussy lots very sexy,
Jamie took some toys in her perfect peachy bum she's a naughty girl,

Yes and Amber was on for a long time!!!!?? Plus I saw Jamie and Yasmin Karma and not too much Lynda!................
27-04-2021 11:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Didn’t catch anything of the shows last night,which if Lynda was on was a big thumbs up,really not a massive fan of her,but a good replacement for Nicole in bringing in Amber
27-04-2021 16:08
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Amber was the only real highlight on tv last night India was decent whilst lynda was her usual limited self

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-04-2021 16:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday I thought was very good indeed,
Beth was the star of the show doing an excellent standing nude section on TV
Also had Ashlyn and Brooklyn on TV and they both did really good shows lots of peachy bum action , 2 girls who never let us down when on TV who I would like to see on more often,
Hayley was very naughty on the web again playing with her lovely pussy lots,
Melia looked very sexy naked,
Caty did another show for Mr P which was sexy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2021 11:29 by winsaw.)
28-04-2021 11:22
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-04-2021 11:22 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday I thought was very good indeed,
Beth was the star of the show doing an excellent standing nude section on TV
Also had Ashlyn and Brooklyn on TV and they both did really good shows lots of peachy bum action , 2 girls who never let us down when on TV who I would like to see on more often,
Hayley was very naughty on the web again playing with her lovely pussy lots,
Melia looked very sexy naked,
Caty did another show for Mr P which was sexy

Yes Beth was excellent as usual but Caty was her usual energetic self on TV as well! We also saw Amber Paige (674 only) again plus as well as Ashlyn and Brooklyn we saw Sarah Louise, Amanda Randall , Cici Anders and Reegan Ivy. All did ok and Sarah Louise was "allowed " on TV for 50 minutes instead of the usual 30 minutes or so! But as good as the FV shows were I watched Amber on the webshow where she did another shower show: but not as long as her previous one one! Lovely to see all of her lovely body though! So yes a good night for a Tuesday! Tonight: Sophie Hart and Preeti Young with Lori in from 10.00 till 3.00 am!..........Another good night!?..........I'm hoping that Lucia, Chloe, Yazmin Nicole, Zara Lei and/or Mia Middleton may be able to "escape " from the web!?...........
28-04-2021 12:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Always guaranteed a great night when caty and Beth are on they switch it up so easy and makes everything go smoothly throw in a nice amount of ashlynn and I'm very happy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-04-2021 17:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Last night was a night of two (FV ) shows!
673 had the two main girls: Sophie Hart and Preeti Young who were the only girls who had longish sections although one of Sophie's sections was just 24 minutes! We also saw Lori, Poppy, Amanda, Hannah Sofia, Chloe Love and Yasmin Nicole! Aĺ these were on for about 30 minutes OR less, Chloe stayed dressed as did Lori v! But she did flash one tit very briefly: not the normal Lori of old! Only Preeti went naked in her last section when she wore glasses! So a drab night with far too many short sections instead of fewer better length ones!.........
674 was (for me!) much better! despite longer breaks between girls! Sophie on for the first 55 minutes topless on and off and briefly braless BUT excellent as usual! Preeti then on for 51 minutes going braless early. Then Stella (the only extra girl) was on for 1 hour! and was the only girl to go naked!! Then Sophie was on again for the last 54 minutes! Braless from the start and gave us some very nice close ups of her lovely big tits! So (for me!) the best show: longer sections despite long advert breaks! Very surprised that the only girl to go naked was Stella and not Sophie or Preeti!!
Tonight: Priya and Valentina! Not very promising UNLESS we see Sarah Daniel, Sarah Louise?, Chloe Love, Beth Bennett or Alexa Brooke!! from the webshow!?
Any news re. the rumoured closing of the 674 show as mentioned elsewhere on here!!??
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2021 08:42 by trains55.)
29-04-2021 08:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Agree train the TV show was not great last night, I missed Stella sadly but did see Lucia in the sky only TV show, she was very good showed her amazing big boobs off very well,
The web show saved the night as Georgia Brown was on and she showed again why she's fast becoming one of the best girls at bs, her show is the closest to what Atlanta dose of any girl, so can understand how sexy it was, pussy out all night playing with her lots , took a big dildo in different positions, she's very flexible so can do the sexy gymnastics, she just seams happy all night getting naughty for us, her shows are must watch for me now

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-04-2021 12:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-04-2021 12:00 )winsaw Wrote:  Agree train the TV show was not great last night, I missed Stella sadly but did see Lucia in the sky only TV show, she was very good showed her amazing big boobs off very well,
The web show saved the night as Georgia Brown was on and she showed again why she's fast becoming one of the best girls at bs, her show is the closest to what Atlanta dose of any girl, so can understand how sexy it was, pussy out all night playing with her lots , took a big dildo in different positions, she's very flexible so can do the sexy gymnastics, she just seams happy all night getting naughty for us, her shows are must watch for me now

Sounds like your evening was MUCH better than mine! Chloe Lloyd was on the web again but wasn't stable so gave up and went to sleep early!! Tonight doesn't look particularly promising: Priya and Valentina as the main girls! I hope that we might see Sarah Daniel!?, Beth Bennett, Chloe Love, Sarah Louise and/or Alexa Brooke! from the webshow!?........
29-04-2021 13:03
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(29-04-2021 12:00 )winsaw Wrote:  Agree train the TV show was not great last night, I missed Stella sadly but did see Lucia in the sky only TV show, she was very good showed her amazing big boobs off very well,

Agree @winsaw last night was the dullest on TV and the Web for ages only saved by Georgia who is rapidly becoming a favourite entertaining everyone, interacting and getting rewarded for it. A couple of the shall we say more established girls on the web had a very bad night, few calls / pvt's, lots of greying the screen (so off doing something) and in some cases no tip goals (even the small ones) completed, kinda what happens if you just lay around and do nothing. Tonights not looking good either...
29-04-2021 14:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV