Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Another good and "interesting " night!
The main girls were Atlanta, Beth and Preeti but Preeti was only on forone brief section on 673 before "going backstage " presumably on the web!? Atlanta and Beth were on a lot BUT for the longest on 674. We also saw Poppy May (674 only for 39 minutes) and Gia Diaz (26 minutes) and Yasmin Nicole (on twice,! for 1 hour 8 minutes in total!) Very nice! Beth and Atlanta were the only naked girls : the others going topless or braless. So a good night with several girls on who know how to give us a good show!! I was pleased that Yasmin was given more time than usual: she really showed off her lovely big tits nicely!
A good night again then BUT I don't like the very short sections!!
Tonight we have Priya and Valentina: so I'm not very hopeful!!!!!!.......Hopefully we might see Bella, Amber, Alexa, Anna and/or Jamie if they are allowed to "escape" from the web!?.........
22-04-2021 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains last night was pretty good especially when you have two of the best night girls on in atlanta and Beth both bringing various bits and pieces along with some treats for us fans
Yasmin Nicole is not bad similar to yasmin karma stuck to a bed and doesn't have much other freedom

Definitely agree about later reckon I'll have celebrity juice on again and then see what my recordings produce if anything remotely decent

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
22-04-2021 17:15
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thursday night was pretty good,
Jamie excellent fun high energy show on TV lots of boob play
Yasmin Karma on TV again lots of playing with her amazing big boobs and on all fours working her gorgeous peachy bum
Anna Bailey was on dressed as a cheerleader
Great night on TV if you like big boobs
On the web newbie Megan rox played with her lovely young pussy like it when a girl looks innocent but gets really naughty,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-04-2021 10:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2021 10:56 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night was pretty good,
Jamie excellent fun high energy show on TV lots of boob play
Yasmin Karma on TV again lots of playing with her amazing big boobs and on all fours working her gorgeous peachy bum
Anna Bailey was on dressed as a cheerleader
Great night on TV if you like big boobs
On the web newbie Megan rox played with her lovely young pussy like it when a girl looks innocent but gets really naughty,

Yes a good night for me as I really like big boobs! But Valentina and Priya were on a lot on both FV channels and didn't give us anything new! We also saw Jamie (674 only), Amber Paige (twice!), Eden Jay and Anna Bailey on 673. All were very good but Anna Bailey was fairly restrained keeping fairly covered up most of the time! Amber was on for a longish time: 1 hour 25 minutes instead of the usual 30 minutes or so that the other extra girls were given! Didn't see Tamsin Karma on FV. I spent a lot of last night watching the web again! Amber had several tip goals up but was very quiet and I don't think many were completed especially as she was on TV for some time! But I really enjoyed Bella: who did several good tip goals! A lapdance for Mr P going naked AND a very good shower section! Excellent: I didn't realise that she was that filthy!! I don't think that Amber did her shower show : I went to sleep at about 2.00 and it hadn't happened by then but Bella's had!!...........Tonight we have: Caty Cole, Bella Mendez and Priya Young so could be interesting! Sophie Hart is on the web from 10.00 till 4.00 and Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00 but I'm guessing that we won't see them on TV!?.............
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2021 11:47 by trains55.)
23-04-2021 11:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Soooo wish we even more time with Jamie and amber as Valentina and priya did next to fuck all last night whilst disappointed with Anna who did very little on TV also whilst what a surprise Bella fully unleashed on the web totally night and day when she's on tv

23-04-2021 16:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well that's Friday and Saturday night done and dusted and personally it was pretty good
Highs Stella Abby and queen caty good viewing as per normal
Average Bella you may disagree with me but on tv she was her usual limited self yet behind the scenes unleashed and had Mr pathetic help her
Alice usual from her nothing really special or different
Sophie would have liked to seen more of

Lows lynda why do we keep having her on tv when she does very little they could find someone else

25-04-2021 11:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2021 11:19 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well that's Friday and Saturday night done and dusted and personally it was pretty good
Highs Stella Abby and queen caty good viewing as per normal
Average Bella you may disagree with me but on tv she was her usual limited self yet behind the scenes unleashed and had Mr pathetic help her
Alice usual from her nothing really special or different
Sophie would have liked to seen more of

Lows lynda why do we keep having her on tv when she does very little they could find someone else

Yes I thought that both nights were quite good: BUT yes Lynda needs to retire or be retired: Painful to watch her usual shows! Last night Alice ,Amanda, Abby and Stella all went naked!! But Alice kept her boots on! Unusual but it made for an interesting night: spoilt of course by Lynda being............Lynda! I saw Chloe on the web which looked promising but I don't think she reached her tip goal for the shower!.......By the way did Sophie do her tips and more sections on the webshow on Friday? I,m guessing not as nothing has been mentioned on here about it! She should be on the web tonight being xtremely filthy and also Lucia Maria: all natural covered in oil!! I'll be there!! Plus on the TV shows we should see Nicole and Beth! A good night!!!!!!!?
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2021 13:12 by trains55.)
25-04-2021 12:15
winsaw Offline

I enjoyed Sunday night
Abby and Stella where very good on TV
Stella got naked and oiled up on the web showed off her pussy very well,
Sophie got all oiled up in a paddling pool
Georgia was my botn an excellent pussy play show took a big dildo showed off her lovely pussy lots

26-04-2021 11:22
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2021 11:22 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Sunday night
Abby and Stella where very good on TV
Stella got naked and oiled up on the web showed off her pussy very well,
Sophie got all oiled up in a paddling pool
Georgia was my botn an excellent pussy play show took a big dildo showed off her lovely pussy lots

Yes quite good for a Sunday. I was annoyed that I missed Sophie in the paddling pool but was very tired last night! Just out of interest did Lucia do her"all natural oiled up show on the webshow?? I would have liked to have seen that! But the FV shows weren't too bad thanks to Beth and Nicole being the main girls: plus Lucia, Stella, Brooklyn and Abby joining in for shortish sections. Tonight may not be as good!?: Nicole and Lynda!............I'm hoping that Alexa, Hayley and/or Yasmin Karma can back them up!?...........
26-04-2021 12:36
winsaw Offline

Monday night was a good start to the week for me,
Amber Paige looking lovely on TV did a very nice show,
Hayley played with and buzzed her pussy lots very sexy,
Jamie took some toys in her perfect peachy bum she's a naughty girl,

27-04-2021 11:39