babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(27-10-2012 20:36 )bigboi Wrote:  It seems to be forgotten that not everyone wants to see girls like lexie and tammy going harder, for me its all about the tease and seeing as they both dont usually get there tits out last nights show was a real treat for me.

Just saying....

What you say is fair comment and I totally see your point of view, but it's still tragic when a trailer is better than the show itself.
27-10-2012 22:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

i think the problem stems from the use of term naked special also if you pay 5 pounds to watch regardless of who you are watching it should be a level higher than fta content

im always open to positive change
27-10-2012 22:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

A very good show so far from Preeti , i'm loving the extreme close ups Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-10-2012 00:13
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

preeti is a good performer thats why bsx is good tonight
28-10-2012 00:57
Tonywauk Offline
Senior Poster

(28-10-2012 00:57 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  preeti is a good performer thats why bsx is good tonight

Personally I thought it was total crap and completely lacking in any sort of erotic charge. Waste of money as usual. Only time it has been vaguely interesting in the last few months was when they had Jet Black on a few weeks ago.
28-10-2012 01:57
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

I'd say the show with Preeti tonight just about qualifies as good. I'm thinking it's worth a mark of 7/10.
28-10-2012 03:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

All in all last nights live sections were not bad at all , Preeti's first 11.30 - 12.30 live section was in my opinion possibly the best as more extreme pov close ups seemed to be done , Priya did the next 1am - 2am section, it was OK but the lighting seemed to be a little dim for this section which i hadn't noticed so much in Preeti's first section, not so much close ups seemed to be done, Preeti returned for the last 2.30am - 3.30am section and was joined by Jada for a short time towards the end of this section, Jada got her boobs out and pussy, Preeti wrote a message on Jada just above her pussy saying "Preeti was here" which was shown in close up .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 20:08 by mr mystery.)
28-10-2012 12:23
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

i thought last nights show was ok no pussy on show but tiffany did supposedly attempt to orgasm although we never saw enough of a hint to prove if she did or not,odd for a channel with no restrictions,would have been nice to see both girls together for all of last nights sessions but after her last slightly boring appearance and the shambles of the naked show that wasnt on Friday it was better

29-10-2012 13:48
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I see Camilla was on again last night but although she's a favourite of mine I couldn't watch this time. Does anyone know if she was on her own all night or did any other girls drop in for a time?
30-10-2012 11:17
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(30-10-2012 11:17 )marlowe Wrote:  I see Camilla was on again last night but although she's a favourite of mine I couldn't watch this time. Does anyone know if she was on her own all night or did any other girls drop in for a time?
no she was alone and naked all night, show was ok but no more than that

30-10-2012 12:44

babestation xtra