Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Paige - Babestation Daytime : Caps, Vids & Chat

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat
Just having Paige on some night shows will be great. She should do what she feels comfortable with.....though of course she should also listen to her fans!!Heart
18-05-2009 18:38
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

i'm with everyone else, don't care if paige goes topless or not, she's great to watch no matter what. anything that happens is a bonus. as karl said, anyone that doesn't like it has a choice of other channels to watch if they just wanna see boobs. As Paige has said, theres more to sex than girls getting their tits out Smile
18-05-2009 19:03
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Well if you cant bare to see this picture then i think paige tommorow night wouldnt be for you lol

[Image: th_73066_JCGKJDDGY6_F4a_123_848lo.jpg]
18-05-2009 19:04
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

screen capping fingers will be at the ready Big Grin

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
18-05-2009 19:14
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

difference between Lori, Lynsey etc and Paige is that they have posed topless so have no problem with it. If Paige wants to be a night time girl then either fully commit to it or don't do it!!
18-05-2009 19:16
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Fidster69 Wrote:screen capping fingers will be at the ready Big Grin

You did say screen capping fingers.....drooling already
18-05-2009 19:18
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

mikedafc Wrote:difference between Lori, Lynsey etc and Paige is that they have posed topless so have no problem with it. If Paige wants to be a night time girl then either fully commit to it or don't do it!!

well seems to be only you at the moment who feels that way. maybe you might change your mind tomorrow but im not gonna argue til im blue in the face
18-05-2009 19:23
Shandy Offline

mike, i think you're missing the point.

paige & lori aren't moving to night time, they're doing specials, its not the same thing as anna moving. Lori won't be going topless either. they choose not to. them doing the specials mixes things up a bit, exposes them to people who may not have seen them before and appeals to a different audience too. as i quoted paige earlier - there's more to sex than just getting topless. if you don't like it and just wanna see tits, change channel and watch someone else!

there's plenty of people who will love seeing paige and lori on babestation at night in their undies, tassels, whatever they choose to do. Its great for me cos it means i get to see it rather than trying to stay up til 3am for party people when i have work in the morning. its not gonna be all the time, i think lori only has 4 for the month, am sure karl knows how many paige has for the month.
18-05-2009 19:25
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

shandyman Wrote:if you don't like it and just wanna see tits, change channel and watch someone else!

But don't forget, Mike's still entitled to express his opinion, whether he watches or doesn't.... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
18-05-2009 19:34
Shandy Offline

hehe true skateguy Smile thought it was a valid point tho Big Grin
18-05-2009 19:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV