GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion
I am not making anything up and you don't have to adopt such a tone, normally I am supportive of dionne and rlc but I was very disappointed with Fridays show when you do something it can be good and sometimes bad. Not everything is great and not everything is bad. But as viewers we have the right to voice praise or not. Thankfully forums allow for debate.
09-05-2011 19:06
Find all posts by this user
JayH Offline
Senior Poster

You haven't really responded to my original point though, you can express your opinion as much as you want, it makes forums better when people disagree about different things I never said anything to say that you couldn't or otherwise.

But if you look at my original post I wasn't disagreeing with your opinion on the show on Friday, i was making the point that saying that Dionne gets pissed off when you ask her about wearing the same outfit isn't a critique of the show or her performance, it's a non factual statement until something is presented to prove it and in that instance you haven't backed it up with any proof.

As you've already stated you didn't like the outfit she wore or the set she was on for the night and I've no problem with people criticizing anyone but I do take issue with people giving girls or anyone for that matter bad reps without anything to back it up.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 19:32 by JayH.)
09-05-2011 19:31
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

She was asked on her facebook page and that is were she gave her answer anyway to each there own I am sure some like it when people wear the same thing all night but I prefer to see different themes going on which she normally does but saturday was a lot better. Peace
09-05-2011 19:40
JayH Offline
Senior Poster

There you go mate, that's all I was looking for.

Peace
09-05-2011 20:20
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

We got there in the end lol peace dude
09-05-2011 20:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just thought i would mention that when Dionne comes back from her Holidays that she has booked for June she will be doing some live web shows for Amanda Rendall's "Shebang tv" web site , so should be worth a look Big Grin , you'll probably have to subscribe to watch or use the mobile phone fiver a night option similar to how you pay for BSXtreme . Info come from Dionne's "bessie" friend (Amanda's words to desribe Dionne) the A bomb herself on her web site blog , they are also going on holiday in June together .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-05-2011 20:24
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne naked again probably getting used to it obviously
11-05-2011 20:28
mr mystery Away

It's going to be some sort of Domination show according to Amanda .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-05-2011 20:30
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

None of those things are worth the fee when u can watch them on tb for free
11-05-2011 20:49
mr mystery Away

Some times Amanda/Shebang put their shows out free for a time , so it is possible that when Dionne appears on Shebang tv that it may be free to view , IMO i don't think that Dionne will go nude or show everything on the web show but could be wrong .

11-05-2011 21:25
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles